Xbox one disconnecting from IPv6 and losing xbox live connection, but not disconnecting...

Discus and support Xbox one disconnecting from IPv6 and losing xbox live connection, but not disconnecting... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox one disconnecting from IPv6 and losing xbox live connection, but not disconnecting from IPv4 Hi GavinBurton Please try clearing your MAC Address... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by GavinBurton, Oct 23, 2019.

1. GavinBurton
    GavinBurton Guest

Xbox one disconnecting from IPv6 and losing xbox live connection, but not disconnecting...

Xbox one disconnecting from IPv6 and losing xbox live connection, but not disconnecting from IPv4
    Hi GavinBurton

Please try clearing your MAC Address and then restart your console

Clearing Alternate MAC Address to restart console

Press the Xbox button

Move right to the System Tab

Scroll down and select Settings

Scroll down to Network

Select Network Settings

Scroll down and select Advanced Settings

Scroll down and select Alternate MAC Address

Select the Clear button

Select the Restart button.

Have you tried a Power Cycle?

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Have you tried to Reset the Xbox to Factory Defaults? (I suggest trying Reset and keep my games & apps first)

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

:)

GavinBurton, Oct 23, 2019
  2. Bandido1508 Win User

Xbox One X dropping IPv6 Connection.

here is a thread addressing that exact issue

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-disconnecting-from-ipv6-and-losing-xbox/333db0f0-2d9a-48d0-9cfa-ed1480e9ddf5
  3. Johnnyrebe Win User

Xbox one disconnecting from IPv6 and losing xbox live connection, but not disconnecting from IPv4

I have a problem where i can play online with no problem but when i join parties it always says i am disconnected and i entered the error code and they didnt have a solution
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi GavinBurton

Please try clearing your MAC Address and then restart your console

Clearing Alternate MAC Address to restart console

Press the Xbox button

Move right to the System Tab

Scroll down and select Settings

Scroll down to Network

Select Network Settings

Scroll down and select Advanced Settings

Scroll down and select Alternate MAC Address

Select the Clear button

Select the Restart button.

Have you tried a Power Cycle?

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Have you tried to Reset the Xbox to Factory Defaults? (I suggest trying Reset and keep my games & apps first)

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there
    miguelvelez1

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically
    to you!
  6. miguelvelez1 Win User

Recently my Xbox randomly loses connection to IPv6 and disconnects me from Xbox live all together. When I go to network settings the console is still connected to IPv4, so I know it's not an issue with the wifi. I have also tried restarting my internet
    multiple times, but nothing has fixed the issue.
    and for some reason when I'm in a game to console kicks me off and shuts off my whole router of my internet
Thema:

1. Xbox one disconnecting from IPv6 and losing xbox live connection, but not disconnecting... - Similar Threads - disconnecting IPv6 losing

2. Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues: Ever since last year I've been hearing people complaint about the random disconnects while playing. It has happened to me several times but it baffled me why the random disconnect. So when Doom...
  3. disconnection faults.

in XBoX Accessibility
    disconnection faults.: What does error code 262146 mean ? a612e481-8b42-4566-8072-71adadf64e7c
  4. Microsoft Elite Controller 2 disconnects from XBOX One X intermittently

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Elite Controller 2 disconnects from XBOX One X intermittently: I've had this series 2 elite controller since Nov, this last week it is disconnected from my xbox one x intermittently, I have to re-sync the controller with the xbox to get connected again. I've...
  5. My controller keeps disconnecting mid game

in XBoX on Windows
    My controller keeps disconnecting mid game: I'm running on windows 10 and I'm playing Rocket League on Steam. I have a plug and charge kit so thats the battery pack in the controller. Whenever I'm playing Rocket League, my controller will...
  6. Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Multiplayer keeps disconnecting me from Windows Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Multiplayer keeps disconnecting me from Windows Live: Hi Anyone can help please. I play Battlefield and never have this issue however ever since I am playing Multiplayer on Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts, Which is amazing by the way, my screen...
  7. Elite controller 2 disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller 2 disconnecting: I purchased the elite controller 2 around the start of 2020. It worked perfectly fine for a while but then kept disconnecting mid game like every five minutes. I use a Astro A50 wireless so i dont...
  8. IPv6 disconnection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    IPv6 disconnection: IPv6 disconnection Hello, have you tried to restart your internet router? Also try to unplug and reconnect all cables coming from the wall and those of the devices. If this does not work, it may...
  9. Xbox disconnecting from IPv6 randomly

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox disconnecting from IPv6 randomly: Xbox disconnecting from IPv6 randomly "So my Xbox one has the annoying habit of randomly disconnecting from IPv6, when it is connected to IPv4 and IPv6." This is not normal and you should...
  10. IPv6 playing with IPv4 Issues? Consistent Disconnect between me and my friend, chat and game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    IPv6 playing with IPv4 Issues? Consistent Disconnect between me and my friend, chat and game.: Me and a friend are trying to play GTA Online together. If he or I host a game, one of us will get disconnected in about 5-10 minutes. The same happens with our party chat, fails after about 5-10...