Xbox one disconnects every time I start a Call of duty game

Discus and support Xbox one disconnects every time I start a Call of duty game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why does my xbox one disconnect and sign me out of xbox live every time I start a Call of duty game (wwii, advanced warfare and modern warfare 3). I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RealSABERWOLF, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Xbox one disconnects every time I start a Call of duty game

Why does my xbox one disconnect and sign me out of xbox live every time I start a Call of duty game (wwii, advanced warfare and modern warfare 3).

I did a hard reset on the console and the problem persists.

Please help

:)

RealSABERWOLF, Mar 2, 2020
  2. RealSABERWOLF Win User

Hi schnurren

Thank you for the quick reply.

The issue started 2 weeks ago. This issue does not affect other games, for example, I can play Titanfall 2 with no issues at all. It only happens when I start up Call of duty games.
  3. RealSABERWOLF Win User

Yes, I did reset the router. In fact, I have another Xbox box (belongs to another family member) connected to the same router, and there are no issues with that Xbox.
  4. iCrazyZae Win User

If this happens, remove the xbox live account from the xbox and add it back, it should stop
  5. Frankalore the Merci Win User

You reset your router too?
  6. RealSABERWOLF Win User

I was hoping it was the servers, but my friends and family (live near me) are able to connect to Call of duty servers with no issues. So I ruled that out.
Thema:

1. Xbox one disconnects every time I start a Call of duty game - Similar Threads - disconnects every start

2. Xbox One S wi-fi suddenly keeps disconnecting every ~15mins (faulty wifi card?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S wi-fi suddenly keeps disconnecting every ~15mins (faulty wifi card?): Hello, The wi-fi on my Xbox One S suddenly stopped working consistently this past weekend. It now disconnects every ~15 minutes. I can restart the console or re-connect the wi-fi network to get...
  3. Xbox Controller for Windows 10 keeps disconnecting every 10 minutes

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Controller for Windows 10 keeps disconnecting every 10 minutes: Hello everybody, I recently bought a new Xbox Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows 10. While playing some games I dicovered that my controller seems to disconnect very regulary every 10...
  4. Xbox One X disconnects from internet every 15-30 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X disconnects from internet every 15-30 minutes: Hey all, I've had this problem for a couple months now. Whenever i try to play online with friends i will constantly get kicked from Xbox Live. I know this is an Xbox issue because nothing else...
  5. Xbox disconnects from internet every 30 minutes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox disconnects from internet every 30 minutes: I’ve been watching Netflix and the console disconnects from the internet every 30 minutes. I don’t know if it’s just on Netflix. But the internet in my house is fine when the console disconnects....
  6. Every time I start HW2, says "controller disconnected"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I start HW2, says "controller disconnected": Only with HW2 (XB1), when I start the game, in the upper right corner is a box says: "WARNING Your controller has been disconnected". I then have to hit the Xbox menu button, turn off the...
  7. Controller disconnects every few minutes even with new batteries. Started after controller ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnects every few minutes even with new batteries. Started after controller ...: Any ideas? How do I go about replacing the controller if there is no fix I can apply? b5741631-bf80-404b-866a-ab6087515cd0
  8. Every time I start up a game, I am immediately disconnected from Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I start up a game, I am immediately disconnected from Xbox Live: Hello everyone, Since the day I got my Xbox One, Christmas morning in 2013, my system has had an issue with random disconnections from Xbox Live. I will be talking to my friends while on the home...
  9. Xbox 360 disconnecting from Xbox live when I start every game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 disconnecting from Xbox live when I start every game.: My Xbox 360 disconnects from xbox live several times when I start all games and it takes several attepmts to play games. Once I'm able to play a game I can play all day. Sometimes it 2-3 times,...
  10. Disconnects from Xbox Live Every Time I Start A Game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnects from Xbox Live Every Time I Start A Game: I’m having issues staying connected to Xbox Live whenever I try to load a disc to play a game. It shows I’m online and connected to Xbox Live, but as soon as I try to load the game it disconnects...