XBOX ONE Disk on Pc

Discus and support XBOX ONE Disk on Pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I got a question. i got Xbox one S and someone gave me a fifa game on a disk. Is it possible to install the CD in the Pc to play on the console?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZaganCaceres, Jul 31, 2020.

1. ZaganCaceres
    ZaganCaceres Guest

XBOX ONE Disk on Pc

Hello

I got a question. i got Xbox one S and someone gave me a fifa game on a disk. Is it possible to install the CD in the Pc to play on the console?

Thank you.

:)

ZaganCaceres, Jul 31, 2020
  2. SoapyOrpheus234 Win User

XBOX One does not recognize Blu-ray disk

On a PC play without any problems

On a different player play w/o problem

it not disk issue.

XBOX One not read burned disk?
  3. Default Username 225 Win User

Memory Error 13-71

did you try to troubleshoot it you can do this by dual-booting the Xbox one and then running Windows 10 from a windows 10 pc then in the pc go to settings then system then troubleshoot then go to memory
    you have to use HDMI if it doesn't work then project the pc to the tv to troubleshoot you have to use a dual booter and a disk burner put a disk and the windows 10 setup on it once you successfully burned the disk you can put the disk in the disk drive and
    then it should work (the Xbox disk drive) you can troubleshoot in windows 10
  4. ngocphi Win User

Não consigo instalar meu jogo pelo CD (I can not install my game from CD)

Well pc or xbox one or 360 games if xbox 360 or one games and not xbox on pc games then no you cant

The disk will have to remain in the drive

It was going to be an xbox one feature then 100k signaturres from.bloggers and fans changed thwt
  5. Smwutches Win User

XBOX ONE Disk on Pc

No. The discs will only work on the console.
  6. ShiningBoss4121 Win User

ReCore como faço para Jogar no PC ?

I bought this digital game to play on the PC; ReCore How do I Play on PC? Compatible with Xbox Play Anywhere: you can play on Xbox One and PC with Windows 10 at no cost I already have it on physical disk.
Thema:

XBOX ONE Disk on Pc

1. XBOX ONE Disk on Pc - Similar Threads - Disk

2. Game download using liscense # from disk?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game download using liscense # from disk?: So I just fond out my disk drive on my console is broken and I will beed to get it repaired. I purchased a new game (disk) and opened it. Is it possible to download the game using the product...
  3. XBOX WON’T READ DISK, DISK NOT APPEARING

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX WON’T READ DISK, DISK NOT APPEARING: Finally got the game after waiting a week for shipping, also I had played another disk game three weeks before hand so I was surprised when my Xbox wouldn’t even show the game after I put it in...
  4. My Xbox one is not reading disks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one is not reading disks: My system is not reading disks. I have tried every single suggestion that was given to me by the xbox rep. I even did a factory reset. Does anyone have any suggestions?...
  5. Xbox 360 disks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 disks: Hi, the xbox one im using isnt showing me that there is a disk in there when there is a 360 disk in it can someone pls help meeeee b668ebf9-1180-4af5-855c-67bed4d76af3
  6. Digital Install 3rd time of COD Warzone and still get Disk read error [3.1]: "common_mp.ff"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital Install 3rd time of COD Warzone and still get Disk read error [3.1]: "common_mp.ff": Just got an xbox one x about 2 months ago. installed the digitally downloaded version of COD warzone (now for for the 3rd time) and played it had played just fine for about a month. Now when it...
  7. Wont let me download disk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me download disk: Hi all. Im trying to install a game on disk and it wont let me. It keeps saying that it is installing then soon after it says installation stopped. I tried to install the game on another xbox and...
  8. Disk Icon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disk Icon: There should be an icon to let us know which installed games require us to place disk in to play 9bf1c33b-5dbf-42e5-b1ca-4c6bf3bcb269
  9. Unable to select a disk for Installing on app

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to select a disk for Installing on app: I am unable to select one of my 3 Hard Drives in the Xbox App, I have no issues installing from windows store. Is this likely to an app issue, or a conflict with the Xbox app and another app?...
  10. My disk will not work at all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My disk will not work at all...: My Call of Duty: Black Ops III disk won't work no matter what I do. It isn't scratched up at all and I've tried everything else. It just stopped working and every time I put in the disk it...