Xbox One disk

Discus and support Xbox One disk in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My disk does not want to install On My Xbox One s but it was already Installed on My Xbox one. It is Everything already or a I must Buy A new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TudorStefanAngh, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Xbox One disk

:)

TudorStefanAngh, Apr 7, 2020
  2. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Steep Winter Games Edition

Is this a disk based game? If so, disk games for Xbox One are region free.
  3. Nixelplex Win User

XBOX1 and used Games

The disks will say if they are for xbox one or the 360. Check the disk, then the backwards compatibility list.
  4. HUD1EHUDS0N Win User

Unrecognised disc?

This happened with 2 CoD4 disks. My xbox now reads both disks as DVDs instead of xbox game disks. One after being matchmade into a modded lobby (one of hundreds rampant in MP), one after a game crash in single player
  5. creptor5291 Win User

Red Dead Redemption BC Not Working

Have you tried other disks in your Xbox One? There could be a problem with your disk drive for the Xbox.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Batman Arkham Origins Retrocompatibility issue

The game has 2 disks, so if the 1st disk does not work, try the 2nd. Usually only one disc is compatible, and the Xbox One will download both discs as one file.
Thema:

Xbox One disk

1. Xbox One disk - Similar Threads - disk

2. How to create a back up of yahoo emails on hard disk?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to create a back up of yahoo emails on hard disk?: If you need to create a back up of yahoo emails on hard disk then in that case, it is advisable to download and open the yahoo backup software after that the user should enter the credential of...
  3. Cambiar de juego físico (disco) a digital -[Translation - Change from physical (disk) to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cambiar de juego físico (disco) a digital -[Translation - Change from physical (disk) to...: Hola tengo una consulta, Actualmente utilizo mi consola XboxOne con una parte de juegos físicos y el resto digital en mi disco duro, ante esto, si compro nuevamente los juegos físicos y los...
  4. Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Xbox GOTY disk not detected on Xbox One, any advice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Xbox GOTY disk not detected on Xbox One, any advice?: I tried Xbox disk version Elder Scolls III: Morrowind Game of the Year Edition (not Platnum Hits) with my Xbox One but it won't detect the disk. I can hear the Xbox One struggles to read it...
  5. Disk game not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disk game not working: I have fallout 76 on disk, and every time I TRY to open it it says "For this the owner needs to sign in" and will not let me run the game. How the he** am I not the owner of a disk I have in my...
  6. broken disk drive on xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    broken disk drive on xbox one s: So question if I have a broken disk drive on a xbox one s and was to plug in and external one via USB would it work and if so what USB ver. would it need to be and what kind of disk is the xbox...
  7. Purchased Disk Games are not showing up on game library and can't play EA games online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Disk Games are not showing up on game library and can't play EA games online.: All the games we purchased for our XBOX ONE on a disk, when loaded onto the machine, are not showing up in our account. We also cannot connect to play those same games that are EA online with the...
  8. Disk Lost?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disk Lost?: So I encountered an odd issue today and can't find an answer anywhere. Last week, I was playing a game, and it just stopped working and froze, so I reset the Xbox 1 and shut it off. This week, I...
  9. Problemas con disco externo[Translation-Problems with external disk]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas con disco externo[Translation-Problems with external disk]: Hola a todos... Tengo un disco duro externo de 1 TB con usb 3.0. Me costo bastante caro. Al conectarlo a la xbox, solo lo reconoce como dispositivo multimedia... Al seleccionarlo, no me aparece la...
  10. Combo game disks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Combo game disks: I have 2 combo games (2 games on 1 disk).. . .farcry4 + farcry primal... .and gears of war + rare replay ...when installed only farcry primal and gears of war show up...where are the other 2...