Xbox one dlc

Discus and support Xbox one dlc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi fellow gamers, can any of you tell me if i can buy an xbox 360 dlc for assassins creed 4 black flag on the xbox one? Thank you for your time.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xHydra Gamingx, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Xbox one dlc

Hi fellow gamers, can any of you tell me if i can buy an xbox 360 dlc for assassins creed 4 black flag on the xbox one? Thank you for your time.

:)

xHydra Gamingx, Jun 25, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Downloadable Content

If the DLC is for the Xbox One version of the game, then no, you can't use that DLC on the Xbox 360 version of the game.

For example, Assassins Creed IV Black Flag is a Backwards Compatible Xbox 360 game that works on the Xbox One. However, if you buy Xbox One DLC, then this will NOT work on the Xbox 360 version of the game.

But if you get the Xbox 360 DLC content for a Backwards Compatible game, the DLC will work on the emulated Xbox 360 on Xbox One.
  3. CY8ERPUNK Win User

Sharing DLC on X-Box One

in short no. dlc is now owned by the purchaser of the dlc and can not be transferred, at lease not in the sense you are thinking and referring to. you are referring to when someone used to buy the dlc and then tranfer the license download the dlc and then
    transfer it back, that is no longer possible.

here is what the beacon is saying to sum up what we both said

-your friends xbox one - dlc 1- users on his xbox one should be able to in theory use the dlc at his location of his xbox one with other accounts on his xbox one. can not be transferred to another user and back again

your xbox one - no dlc - no dlc.
  4. Pandasaur cx Win User

Borderlands DLC disc won't read.

If you own the physical disc with the DLC's, the DLC's are not added to your account's purchase history.

"Borderlands: For all editions, DLC comes included on Xbox One. For the Game of the Year edition, accessing DLC doesn’t require you to insert the DLC disc on Xbox One. Only your purchased DLC, however, will be usable on Xbox 360."
  5. banej Win User

DLC games - are they region locked?

Xbox One DLCs are region free whereas Xbox 360 DLCs are region locked.
  6. CaloricWinter9 Win User

Call of Duty: Ghosts Season Pass

Hi Andyx27598!

I was able to came across to this question as well.

As for my research, here are the following info.

Source:
    support.activision.com/.../Call-of-Duty-Ghosts-DLC-Compatibility

From Activision web site. . .

Xbox

DLC transferring between Xbox 360 and Xbox One depends on whether or not you purchased the DLC with a Call of Duty: Ghosts Season Pass.

If you have a Season Pass:

DLC purchased on Xbox 360 will transfer to Xbox One.

DLC purchased on Xbox One will not transfer to Xbox 360.

If you do not have a Season Pass:

DLC purchased on Xbox 360 will not transfer to Xbox One.

DLC purchased on Xbox One will not transfer to Xbox 360.

I hope it helps.

Bye.
Thema:

Xbox one dlc

1. Xbox one dlc - Similar Threads - dlc

2. Dragon Age DLC... again. Still.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age DLC... again. Still.: Installed from disc 2. Games/installation disc SHOWS all DLC installed, but will not load my save game because it says the DLC is not installed. This despite XB One clearly showing ALL DLC...
  3. Free dlc says I must own the game to download when I have disc copy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free dlc says I must own the game to download when I have disc copy: [img] Free dlc says I must own the game to download when I have disc copy I want to know how to the free dlc for my disc copy with out having to spend more money for a game I already payed for...
  4. Borderlands THE Handsome collection - DLC no free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands THE Handsome collection - DLC no free: Hello, I buy the pack "Borderlands THE Handsome collection" but it misses a DLC (lilith and the fight for sanctuary) when I go on the store to download it, it pays me $ 15, but at stake it shows...
  5. Mass Effect 3 Omega DLC not able to be purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 3 Omega DLC not able to be purchased?: I checked the store and some DLC has been removed (Groundside Resistance Pack), Omega page doesn't work and some DLC is missing in the in game store. Did something happen or is it my console?...
  6. Installation of DLC on Xenoverse one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installation of DLC on Xenoverse one: How do I install a dlc to my xbox for dragon ball xenoverse one? e6f1d7e7-cdaf-4f79-a34e-0c9e723839ab
  7. Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack..... cant DLC characters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack..... cant DLC characters: So i purchased Mortal Kombat 11 and the Kombat Pack I entered the Kombat Pack code from gamestop into the in game store. So far I have not received any DLC characters and three have come out so...
  8. Can't play Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) dlc: I recently boght Star Wars battlefront 2 in the Microsoft Store but I cant play the dlc maps and characters. 47d70f83-5a29-4e06-8c65-e0c4624038f4
  9. Dragon Age Origins: Exclusive DLC was randomly downloaded somehow and disappeared the next...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dragon Age Origins: Exclusive DLC was randomly downloaded somehow and disappeared the next...: Okay so I've been redirected to Microsoft by EA after two separate times of waiting over 2 hours on the phone so I'd appreciate if someone can help me here. So I decided to start a new story in...
  10. No Access to the Black Ops 2 DLC's on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Access to the Black Ops 2 DLC's on my Xbox One: Hi, After a long time I started again Black Ops 2 (this time on the Xbox One) and wanted to play the zombie mode. The default maps work fine, but I do not have access to the DLCs I bought then....