Xbox one dlc

Discus and support Xbox one dlc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi fellow gamers, can any of you tell me if i can buy an xbox 360 dlc for assassins creed 4 black flag on the xbox one? Thank you for your time.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xHydra Gamingx, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Xbox one dlc

Hi fellow gamers, can any of you tell me if i can buy an xbox 360 dlc for assassins creed 4 black flag on the xbox one? Thank you for your time.

:)

xHydra Gamingx, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Arminator Win User

Downloadable Content

If the DLC is for the Xbox One version of the game, then no, you can't use that DLC on the Xbox 360 version of the game.

For example, Assassins Creed IV Black Flag is a Backwards Compatible Xbox 360 game that works on the Xbox One. However, if you buy Xbox One DLC, then this will NOT work on the Xbox 360 version of the game.

But if you get the Xbox 360 DLC content for a Backwards Compatible game, the DLC will work on the emulated Xbox 360 on Xbox One.
  3. CY8ERPUNK Win User

Sharing DLC on X-Box One

in short no. dlc is now owned by the purchaser of the dlc and can not be transferred, at lease not in the sense you are thinking and referring to. you are referring to when someone used to buy the dlc and then tranfer the license download the dlc and then
    transfer it back, that is no longer possible.

here is what the beacon is saying to sum up what we both said

-your friends xbox one - dlc 1- users on his xbox one should be able to in theory use the dlc at his location of his xbox one with other accounts on his xbox one. can not be transferred to another user and back again

your xbox one - no dlc - no dlc.
  4. Pandasaur cx Win User

Borderlands DLC disc won't read.

If you own the physical disc with the DLC's, the DLC's are not added to your account's purchase history.

"Borderlands: For all editions, DLC comes included on Xbox One. For the Game of the Year edition, accessing DLC doesn’t require you to insert the DLC disc on Xbox One. Only your purchased DLC, however, will be usable on Xbox 360."
  5. banej Win User

DLC games - are they region locked?

Xbox One DLCs are region free whereas Xbox 360 DLCs are region locked.
  6. CaloricWinter9 Win User

Call of Duty: Ghosts Season Pass

Hi Andyx27598!

I was able to came across to this question as well.

As for my research, here are the following info.

Source:
    support.activision.com/.../Call-of-Duty-Ghosts-DLC-Compatibility

From Activision web site. . .

Xbox

DLC transferring between Xbox 360 and Xbox One depends on whether or not you purchased the DLC with a Call of Duty: Ghosts Season Pass.

If you have a Season Pass:

DLC purchased on Xbox 360 will transfer to Xbox One.

DLC purchased on Xbox One will not transfer to Xbox 360.

If you do not have a Season Pass:

DLC purchased on Xbox 360 will not transfer to Xbox One.

DLC purchased on Xbox One will not transfer to Xbox 360.

I hope it helps.

Bye.
Thema:

Xbox one dlc

1. Xbox one dlc - Similar Threads - dlc

2. Divinity Original Sin 2 Sir Lora dlc is still not allowing it to be purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Divinity Original Sin 2 Sir Lora dlc is still not allowing it to be purchased: So I have the money for it however it gives an error each time and says try again later no amount of restarting the console fixes it and ive been trying to buy it for over a month this issue has...
  3. Charged twice for DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged twice for DLC?: I previously purchased The Sacrifice DLC for Left 4 Dead (years ago). Fired up the game again, but when I try to redownload the DLC, it's trying to charge me for it. Surely the purchase is on...
  4. DLC troubles- Bioshock Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC troubles- Bioshock Infinite: Okay so basically, Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 (1 of 2) dowloaded without any hiccups, but Chapter 2 (2 of 2) wont show up? Ive downloaded it, uninstalled and reinstalled the game itself as well as...
  5. Question about AC Odyssey DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about AC Odyssey DLC: So I've just started playing and I plan on getting of the achievements. I've noticed there are a lot of achievements tied to the free title updates. As I play through the game, will I randomly...
  6. call od duty black ops dlc maps cant play it offline anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call od duty black ops dlc maps cant play it offline anymore: why is microsoft so full of [Mod Removed - Profanity] i bought all the call of duty black ops dlc maps for a long time i cud play it in offline mode and 2months ago it changed now i have spend...
  7. Forza Horizon: Storm Island dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon: Storm Island dlc: the dlc is unavalaible. However the story mode ask to play it! how to do? 4bf77028-d12a-4437-9829-e93e7eeae213
  8. mafia II dlc language xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mafia II dlc language xbox one: hi I have the game mafia 2 classic in Italian for 360 (the version with 2 disks) .. I installed all the dlc, but when I launch the game using the dlc disc, the game is only in English, while if I...
  9. Games with Gold and DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold and DLC: Just curious: When Microsoft makes a game available for free on Games with Gold, does it also include the DLC? I have several Game of the Year or Expanded Editions on physical disc that I've...
  10. dlc borderlands 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dlc borderlands 2: Bonjour, j'ai telechargé le dlc de borderlands2 "fight for sanctuary" sur ma xbox one et il semble s'etre bien installé... mais quand je lance le jeu je ne vois pas ce dlc et ne peux donc pas y...