XBox one does not connect to the Internet with a Browser e.g. Edge

Discus and support XBox one does not connect to the Internet with a Browser e.g. Edge in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Goal: I want to connect to the Internet with XBOX-one Problem: Since yesterday, all of a sudden the x-Box one does not connect to the internet, i.e. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BH001, Jun 21, 2020.

1. BH001
    BH001 Guest

Goal: I want to connect to the Internet with XBOX-one

Problem: Since yesterday, all of a sudden the x-Box one does not connect to the internet, i.e. I cannot open EDGE Explorer or other. In MS Edge there is the Message - . I installed two other browsers. They have the same problem, that they do not start
    into the internet, their application does not even start.

PS.: The WLAN ist working, updating for new apps works also. So in this respect there is a Internect connection.

Thank you for helping whoever does!

:)

BH001, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Jayhab4real Win User

Try a hard reset: hold the power button for 10 seconds then press it again to reboot the system.
  3. MadGameXP Win User

how do i download google chrome or google browser and get microsoft silver light on my xbox 360?

No only internet explorer is browser for xbox 360, however on xbox one they changed the browser to microsoft edge..
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

How do I install microsoft edge on my xbox360?

Xbox 360 does not support the Edge browser, so it cannot be installed. I believe Xbox 360 has the Internet Explorer browser still available.
  5. VampyOcean1520 Win User

Microsoft edge

Does this happen only with Edge or all the devices and browsers you've tried? if it is only with the Edge it is probably something that it does not support, but if it is general it is a problem with your internet.
  6. J1 XD Win User

I have a prepaid code for Halo: Reach and when trying to redeem the code it doesn't work.

Try Redeeming the Code on the Xbox one or the Xbox 360. If you wish to redeem on the website. Make sure you have the newest version of your browser. May sound bias, but if that does not work try on edge/internet explorer.
Thema:

1. XBox one does not connect to the Internet with a Browser e.g. Edge - Similar Threads - does connect Internet

2. Nao conecta a internet o xbox360[Does not connect the internet to the xbox360]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nao conecta a internet o xbox360[Does not connect the internet to the xbox360]: O xbox360 esta com problema na internet e como faco pra arruma. [Translation - The xbox360 has a problem on the internet and how do I fix it.] 0957ad0f-09f4-4796-914d-35a6fc9de9b1
  3. Why does my Xbox keep losing connection to my controller and internet at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox keep losing connection to my controller and internet at the same time?: Hi, My console appears to have an intermittent fault whereby it will disconnect from the wireless controller and from the internet at the same time. Initially, from reading up, it was suggested...
  4. TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the...: TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the Internet Hello JOAO VP! I would suggest contacting your internet service provider to make sure everything...
  5. Xbox não conecta a internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect to Internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox não conecta a internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect to Internet: Meu Xbox não está conectando a internet mas outros dispositivos estão funcionando com a internet [Translated by Mod] My Xbox is not connecting to the Internet but other devices are working with...
  6. won"t connect to internet sometimes and then when it does it will just disconnect while playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    won"t connect to internet sometimes and then when it does it will just disconnect while playing: Why does bingo sometimes just freeze up and you have to wait. The game is still running but I can't see the balls that are being called. 6fc65376-5a93-4a84-a201-129c092bac3b
  7. XBOX 360 connects to internet, One does not

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 connects to internet, One does not: Hi, I have a 360 that connects to my modem no problem, when I connect the XBOX one to the modem, I get the DHCP error. What is the problem do you think? 10b426f6-3161-4e5f-8ac5-41924e4cf303
  8. Does XB1 require an internet connection at all times for the 360 backwards compatibility ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does XB1 require an internet connection at all times for the 360 backwards compatibility ...: I understand the basics of the backwards compatibility function, but does an Xbox One console need to be online to use the game once it’s been installed? (I'm talking about games that would...
  9. Cannot connect to internet and when i start up my xbox one the game does not save where it ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to internet and when i start up my xbox one the game does not save where it ...: Hello, For some reason for the past 2 months my xbox has not been able to connect to the internet with ethernet or WIFI. It works for my laptop phone and iPad so there is no problem with my...
  10. can you use any wireless adapter to connect to the internet or does it have to be an Xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you use any wireless adapter to connect to the internet or does it have to be an Xbox ...: can you use any wireless adapter to connect to the internet or does it have to be an Xbox brand one? 09fd2c58-8843-4201-82d0-75b754735d2c