Xbox One does not load my games or some apps

Discus and support Xbox One does not load my games or some apps in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Never had an issue with my xbox until now. All my games and apps are fully installed, but once I click to play, for example tomb raider, it just got to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dilveer11, Aug 26, 2014.

1. dilveer11
    dilveer11 Guest

Never had an issue with my xbox until now. All my games and apps are fully installed, but once I click to play, for example tomb raider, it just got to the screen that says press menu to continue. everytime I press it nothing happens. My fifa 2014 just goes
    to the Messi screen and nothing else happens. With most of the apps, Youtube, 4od, i just get the spinning circle. Only skpe and Netflix work on the xbox. It has been like this for a couple of days and was wondering if anyone knows what the problem is. I've
    checked my Wifi and it is fine, and i have a xbox gold pass till january 2015.

:)

dilveer11, Aug 26, 2014
  2. Xbox won't load games.

My Xbox one won't load games or apps. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Sabres Blayzer, Aug 26, 2014
  3. josuecordoba
    josuecordoba Guest
    My xbox one does not load apps

My xbox one does not load applications more than games, loading my profile takes a lot and the home screen tells me to log in when I did

Xbox help does not open

And when I enter my profile it tells me that this did not work

The only thing that opens well are the games, the online connection is dropped

I already consulted with twitter support and they did not know how to give me a solution.

josuecordoba, Aug 26, 2014
  4. Xbox One does not load my games or some apps

Hi there have you tried doing a hard reset of the console? Heres how hold your finger over the power button on the console for 5-10 seconds or until the console shuts down.

SilentGamer895, Aug 26, 2014
  5. SilentGamer895 Win User

Hi there have you tried doing a hard reset of the console? Heres how hold your finger over the power button on the console for 5-10 seconds or until the console shuts down.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

My xbox one does not load apps

Hey there,

Which steps have you tried so far with our Twitter team? Assuming you've been through a good number of steps with them, let's try a

Factory Restore on your Xbox One console
    and be sure to select 'Reset and keep my games & apps'. Keep us posted on how that goes!
  7. Sword Style Win User

Xbox one to complicated....

I've had my Xbox One since day 1. Controller, Kinect, doesn't matter. When I go to "home". It's instantaneous. There's no waiting for it to load like it does on the 360. Apps load in less than 10 seconds on the Xbox One. On the 360, some times I'm waiting
    for up to a minute. Like I said, nothing on the 360 is faster than the Xbox One.
  8. the odd man in Win User

HUGE Probmlem On The Xbox on Windows 10 Party Chat

For some reason my xbox app does not have the Network tab on it. Only the General, Game DVR, and Xbox One tabs. What should I do?
  9. Gowie Win User

Xbox App Conversations

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

The messages work correctly on my Xbox One X, and the messages show up correctly on account.xbox.com.

I have tried loading the messages on the (PC) Xbox app on two different devices, my desktop and my laptop. Both of them fail to load the messages.

Interestingly the (Mobile) Xbox app on my phone loads the conversations successfully, so it only seems to be affecting the desktop app.

However the (PC) app does work with a different Xbox account, it is only affecting my main account. So I suspect my conversations have got into a weird state on the server that only the (PC) Xbox app is unable to handle correctly.

Thanks,

Thema:

1. Xbox One does not load my games or some apps - Similar Threads - does load games

2. game takes too long to load and does not startup : (

in XBoX on Consoles
    game takes too long to load and does not startup : (: why does my game take to long to load and when the game actually loads the game either crashes or freezez the game is not a disc so im askin for some suggestions since everything ive done hasent...
  3. Xbox one won't load games or if it does they hang/don't go past splash screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one won't load games or if it does they hang/don't go past splash screen: Hello. I have an Xbox One that's been increasingly frustrating to use. I mainly play Elder Scrolls Online but I've now got an issue where no games seem to want to load properly. It started out...
  4. How long does it take to load a game??!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does it take to load a game??!!: I just bought an xbox one s for my kids and on Christmas morning we went to play it. I thought that we would be able to play the games we bought but NO WAY!! We installed Halo 5 and then it ran an...
  5. xbox black friday and game website does not load games

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox black friday and game website does not load games: trying to look at specials on your website for games but they not loading e1beb5fb-f61d-4f76-84bd-8669d20033f1
  6. The game does not load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game does not load.: Привет. Я купил игру для XBOX 360 (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic) через XBOX LIVE, она загружает до 80% на консоль, а затем онаневозможно установить игру. Что делать?...
  7. game does infinite loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game does infinite loading screen: "Hello neighbor" worked fine past couple days now can no longer play just stays on loading screen but not frozen. Already uninstalled game and reinstalled it. Then bought in on xbox store to see...
  8. Does anyone have problems with the graphics? When i load the game, it becomes a bit blurry

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have problems with the graphics? When i load the game, it becomes a bit blurry: Idk why, but when i load the game, it becomes blurry, low quality graphics. it once used to be perfect.. this happened after the revoultion dlc..anyone who can help me with?...
  9. Does not load the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does not load the game: Bought a prefix in the kit went 2 games, one through the promo code. The code is activated but the game does not load. 34c66fc0-b66c-418d-b306-85943d34f6ab
  10. error msg 101_107_1 suddenly appears and game does not load. It was ok 5 hours ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error msg 101_107_1 suddenly appears and game does not load. It was ok 5 hours ago: game won't load. screen box provides link to facebook mahjong page, where there are more than a few stranded messages indicating this same problem. search for 101_107_1. general MS support has no...