Xbox one does not start up game.

Discus and support Xbox one does not start up game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox one will let me play downloaded games but not any disc no DVDs games music nothing. Iv triple every solution iv seen on the internet. Nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pathtovalhalla0, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Xbox one does not start up game.

My xbox one will let me play downloaded games but not any disc no DVDs games music nothing. Iv triple every solution iv seen on the internet. Nothing has work. When I put the disc in it will either start spinning and just keep spinning something will pop
    up with error dirty or damaged but even if I put in a perfect disc samething happens. Now ik of the disc drive grinding it does not grind like the videos it's a soft grind or movement kinda like if the reader is moving back and forth then a few little clicks
    and nothing. I'm at a loss for what to do at this point iv spent all day trying to get a damn game to work. At this point with how many consoles all have reading issues they need to just give it out digital down load codes to games if you have activity on
    them. I would like to speak to a Microsoft employee about this. Its rediclulous that I spend all this money and just because I buy a disc instead of it online. Now I cant play? Or I'm gonna have to spend more money to send it in and get it fixed. And go for
    who knows how long with out it.

:)

Pathtovalhalla0, Oct 29, 2019
  2. AmazingAsCoffee Win User

If it is an original xbox one there is a good chance the disk drive is broken, as the original xbox one has a slight design flaw causing most xbox one disc drives to stop working over time.
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

It is definitely hardware failure. Your need your disc player repaired or replaced.
  4. AyeeJamesy Win User

Maybe try going through the setting see if there is a console update
  5. Pathtovalhalla0 Win User

Iv tried tilting it holding it back tryed taking a low powered air compressor to it. Tried cleaning disk. Tried putting it in fast. Nothing
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Firstly, have you downloaded the Blu-ray app onto the console?

If you have try to remove the app, then power cycle the console by pressing and holding the power button, for arround 10 seconds till fully off. Wait for 60 seconds power up and add the app back onto console.
Thema:

1. Xbox one does not start up game. - Similar Threads - does start game

2. Why does my XBox One X shut off when I start a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my XBox One X shut off when I start a game?: I can watch YouTube or Twitch but when I start a game my XBox just shuts off. Is there something I can do? 0399de61-01c3-430d-841d-2c8196a1202e
  3. Metro Exodus Game Pass version stopped starting, does not start even after 2 reinstalls

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus Game Pass version stopped starting, does not start even after 2 reinstalls: My XBox Game Pass version of Metro Exodus stopped working one day. What happens at launch is that I can see a Metro process in Task Manager, which takes 14 Megabytes of memory, but does not do...
  4. Nem indul el a játék [Translation-The game does not start]

in XBoX on Windows
    Nem indul el a játék [Translation-The game does not start]: [img] Üdv, megvettem a Forza horizon 4 et, de a képen latható hibakódot írja ki... mit tudok vele csinálni? [Translation-Hi, I bought the Forza horizon 4 but it prints the error code in the...
  5. The game Forza Horizon 4 (PC version) does not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game Forza Horizon 4 (PC version) does not start: Hello, when I launch Forza Horizon 4 and press enter, the game crashes right away, tried to reinstall the game did not help, tried to reset the game data and did not help either....
  6. не запускается игра World of tanks[Translation-Does not start the game World of tanks]

in XBoX on Consoles
    не запускается игра World of tanks[Translation-Does not start the game World of tanks]: Подключен к службе XBOX LAVE а игра с золотым статусом GOLD не запускается что делать [Translation-Connected to XBOX LAVE and GOLD game does not start what to do]...
  7. Motogp 17 do Game pass não inicia [Translation - Game Pass Motogp 17 does not start]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Motogp 17 do Game pass não inicia [Translation - Game Pass Motogp 17 does not start]: O motogp17 do gamepass não está funcionando, aparece uma mensagem dizendo que estou muito adiantado e para esperar o lançamento do jogo, mas o jogo foi lançado em 2017 e eu já havia jogado na...
  8. the game does not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the game does not start: hello everyone yesterday started with a problem on my Xbox One S turns out that I have Fortnite, Gta V and Friday the 13th and when I try to start one of those games the screen stays black for...
  9. Gra nie uruchamia się[Translation-Game does not start]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gra nie uruchamia się[Translation-Game does not start]: Witam, Od wczorajszej aktualizacji mam problem z zagraniem w FH 4 gdyż wyskakuje mi poniższy problem. Pozdrawiam! Aby uzyskać więcej informacji o aplikacji Forza Horizon 4, odwiedź Sklep Windows....
  10. Game does not start: error 0x803f8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game does not start: error 0x803f8001: I bought a game code for Read Dead Redemption for XBOX One. I activated it in the store and it worked. I Installed it from the store but when i start it, i get the error 0x803f8001. If i uninstall...