Xbox One doesn't allow me to change my gamertag?

Discus and support Xbox One doesn't allow me to change my gamertag? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've followed the instructions provided here to change my gamertag: How to Change Your Xbox Gamertag Unfortunately, when I get to the area where I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GuidoGreg, May 21, 2014.

1. GuidoGreg
    GuidoGreg Guest

I've followed the instructions provided here to change my gamertag:

How to Change Your Xbox Gamertag

Unfortunately, when I get to the area where I can "Make my own", and I enter the desired gamertag, I am simply brought back to the previous screen, where I can either select a premade gamertag, or have the option to make my own again.

Does this mean that the gamertag I want is taken?I sincerely hope not. If not, what do I do?

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong area! Thanks!

:)

GuidoGreg, May 21, 2014
  2. JoelDunaway
    JoelDunaway Guest
    I can not change my Xbox back to my home xbox.

As of right now I cannot change my Xbox at my current home to my home xbox and thus this doesn't allow for me to play any offline games.

JoelDunaway, May 21, 2014
  3. Evolution DMS2004UHD/Wave Broadband

Xbox One won't work with the "guide me", will let me choose the right set top box, but it doesn't actually allow you to change channels. Anyone have any luck with this?

MatthewArtz14, May 21, 2014
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

There two plossable reason. It has been blacked listed because it gose agienst tos or it was taken.

Dakrkplayer2, May 25, 2014
Thema:

1. Xbox One doesn't allow me to change my gamertag? - Similar Threads - doesn't allow change

2. I'm on my third attempt at installing the fifa 20 trial it downloads but doesn't allow me...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm on my third attempt at installing the fifa 20 trial it downloads but doesn't allow me...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Evanlhnsfw [link] [comments]
  3. Autoscrolling on main menu doesn't allow me to do anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Autoscrolling on main menu doesn't allow me to do anything.: So I can log onto the main menu but with two controllers (one wired, other wireless) both start autoscrolling once you touch the the controllers on the left side. You can't get into any games. I...
  4. design lab doesn't allow the engraving so the order can't be placed. I've been trying this...

in XBoX on Windows
    design lab doesn't allow the engraving so the order can't be placed. I've been trying this...: I'm trying to design a controller for an ibox. It doesn't allow engraving. I get a message "an error has occurred." 429373dd-fd22-4a4c-8c38-00893708e653
  5. Help, my xbox doesn't allow me to make it my home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, my xbox doesn't allow me to make it my home xbox: My father and i had 2 different accounts and we want to ,,game share" the Xbox Gold.We are added in the same family and we are on the same console, but i can't make it my home xbox.My father...
  6. Xbox App doesn't allow me to signin to another account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App doesn't allow me to signin to another account: Whenever I try to sign-in to another microsoft account, it just automatically signs me into the account registered with my pc and doesn't show an option to sign-in using another account [img]...
  7. Address's problem doesn't allow me to receive my rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Address's problem doesn't allow me to receive my rewards: Hi, two years ago I've reported a problem with my account (here: I have a problem with my address and I can't get my rewards because this.). Since then, I've stop using this account, but there...
  8. He/she doesn't allow to begin secion he/she gives me error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    He/she doesn't allow to begin secion he/she gives me error code: the error code is 0x80a40010 helps me plis [img] 451eb1b1-10f3-4d23-95f9-6ce272f5ef83
  9. The publisher of this app doesn't allow it to be moved to a different location 0x80073d01

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The publisher of this app doesn't allow it to be moved to a different location 0x80073d01: Greetings, when I try to move Forza Horizon 4 to my other partition, it gives me error "The publisher of this app doesn't allow it to be moved to a different location 0x80073d01". The game now has...
  10. I can't pay for my realm my xbox account "doesn't allow me to play online multiplayer" it's ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't pay for my realm my xbox account "doesn't allow me to play online multiplayer" it's ...: Hi, I like playing Minecraft in a realm, but from the beginning of this year, I can't renew it, it says that my Xbox account doesn't allow me to play multiplayer online and I checked , it is...