Xbox one doesn’t restart properly. Holds on black screen and displays no signal.

Discus and support Xbox one doesn’t restart properly. Holds on black screen and displays no signal. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve notice this issue when you restart your Xbox It’s fades the screen to black as normal but when the Xbox one X APU Intro is suppose to come up it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Man-of-Gears, Dec 4, 2019 at 11:03 PM.

1. Xbox one doesn’t restart properly. Holds on black screen and displays no signal.

I’ve notice this issue when you restart your Xbox It’s fades the screen to black as normal but when the Xbox one X APU Intro is suppose to come up it just holds on a black screen and doesn’t output a signal.

I have to hard restart my Xbox one X and the issue resolves.

Is anyone else having this issue?

submitted by /u/Man-of-Gears
    [link] [comments]

/u/Man-of-Gears, Dec 4, 2019 at 11:03 PM
  2. TAC0Hunter Win User

Multiple nuisance issues ive been having with my new xbox one, to start off it would randomly disconnect from my wi-fi, really low brightness when i turn it on somtime, one downloaded game refuses to start now, and slow and buggy U.I

I have had the same 'brightness' issue. It doesn't appear to be the tv because changing the input shows proper signal. I also have to restart the xbox to get the display to show properly.

I used to have the problem the screen was dim, but now it is faded. almost like the brightness is too high.
  3. DELPHINO77 Win User

My Xbox One Isn't working properly.

Same black screen. Power display shows on, my Tv HDMI input shows receiving signal but black screen on xbox. Home button shows it’s there and option to turn console off or controller off but that is all I can do. Smh !
  4. cavistio Win User

Xbox 360 Elite display issue.

Yep. I set the console to 720p using the TV that works, and then tried it on the TV that doesn't. Now the TV detects the Xbox properly, but displays a black screen. The second TV that I tried it on is a plasma one.
  5. kev edin Win User

Xbox One turns on and then just goes to an all black screen

This is happening to me , but I'm in the insider's. It's a black screen but if I hold the xbox button it dose show the option to shutdown or restart. If I back out of it my home screen shows. Strange one . 🤔
  6. TypicalThatGuy Win User

!9020x80 resolution doesn't support 50hz on my monitor

It is set to 60hz thats the thing it displays fine but randomly when I'm playing it will go to the black screen, its receiving a signal because the game is still running and the monitor isn't saying it has no signal. Would the offical xbox vga HD av cable
    be the best option instead of this?
Thema:

Xbox one doesn’t restart properly. Holds on black screen and displays no signal.

1. Xbox one doesn’t restart properly. Holds on black screen and displays no signal. - Similar Threads - doesn’t restart properly

2. 42PG20D: Xbox One X on the LG C9 Oled TV doesn’t use HDR for resolutions other than 4K

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: Xbox One X on the LG C9 Oled TV doesn’t use HDR for resolutions other than 4K: 42PG20D: Xbox One X on the LG C9 Oled TV doesn’t use HDR for resolutions other than 4K I’m unable to play at 1440p with HDR, that was my goal (1440p@120Hz). 295cacf9-c0b4-4f11-a1fc-4d3a230aa39a
  3. How to delete saved data that doesn’t appear when syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to delete saved data that doesn’t appear when syncing: I do the delete everywhere saved data, but every time I re-start the game the saved data isn’t deleted? I have even did the delete everywhere then went offline to start the game & it starts me at...
  4. MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already...: MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already on the adult default settings d6d5a156-fef4-43ce-a18b-664f60d88135
  5. New update doesn’t look good! Removes transparency of My Games & Apps block and adds dark...

in XboX Insiders
    New update doesn’t look good! Removes transparency of My Games & Apps block and adds dark...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Man-of-Gears [link] [comments]
  6. Call of duty modern warfare does not recognize game disc and often doesn’t see my DLC add...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare does not recognize game disc and often doesn’t see my DLC add...: I bought the Walmart version game disc and am having issues everyday. Sometimes it does not recognize the multiplayer pack is installed and other times it does not recognize that the disc is in...
  7. Games with gold: Star Wars Jedi starfighter doesn’t work on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with gold: Star Wars Jedi starfighter doesn’t work on Xbox 360: Hi there, tried to play this game on xbox 360, downloaded In this month’s game with gold. It won’t work, tried several times to reinstall it but keeps showing the message: game error, try...
  8. : BTHub5 doesn’t support IPv6

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : BTHub5 doesn’t support IPv6: : BTHub5 doesn’t support IPv6 The latest home hub should support it but perhaps BT have not enabled it for your area. You should contact BT and check with them. As mentioned, if won't mean you...
  9. Factory reset doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory reset doesn’t work: Lately I’ve been having a lot of issues with my Xbox One S. Every couple of weeks I need to reset the console and every time an update is released I have to do a factory reset. This time, however,...
  10. Whenever I type on my keyboard it is in caps and doesn’t go away after I typed the first...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I type on my keyboard it is in caps and doesn’t go away after I typed the first...: Just the title. submitted by /u/yologamer2005 [link] [comments]