Xbox One doing huge fan noise for couple of seconds after starting game

Discus and support Xbox One doing huge fan noise for couple of seconds after starting game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I got a concern when starting Metal Gearr Solid HD my xbox's started to sound very loud for a couple of seconds after that was fine. is this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cloud Gear 13, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Xbox One doing huge fan noise for couple of seconds after starting game

Hi, I got a concern when starting Metal Gearr Solid HD my xbox's started to sound very loud for a couple of seconds after that was fine.

is this something that should concern about or it is normal.

:)

Cloud Gear 13, Oct 6, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

The fan is variable speed and will run at a higher setting based on demand for the cooling. It is not normally a problem and should be considered normal. If it is doing it constantly or you are getting overheating errors with a shutdown then you have
    a problem.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Does it only happen with the one game or all your games?
  4. Andy McNizy Win User

Xbox one s fan noise

My second Xbox one s and the noise is doing my head in it's a loud fan and buzzing is this just me or is this meant to be making this noise
  5. zzzx RAMBO xzzz Win User

Xbox One is chirping

i have the same problem with the chirping noises, the chirping was not there when i first got the xbox one but after a wyl now it starts making the noises. the fan seems to be loud off and on.
  6. MidnightRun35 Win User

Xbox one fan noise and home secreen problem

Thanks for the tip McAngus. Unfortunately, I have had my xbox one for over a year now, and it just started with the fan noise a couple of months ago, so my warranty from the store is no longer good. I'm sure Microsoft will replace it however, but do they
    Really send you a re-furbished system, because that's crap???
Thema:

1. Xbox One doing huge fan noise for couple of seconds after starting game - Similar Threads - doing huge fan

2. I just got hacked, who do I need to talk?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got hacked, who do I need to talk?: Hello m8. Today, I was checking my account on Xbox, when I realized that I was missed 400$ pesos (it is equivalent to 20 dollars), so I checked what I "bought" I haven't played a lot this days,...
  3. I do not have Online safety & family Message safety .

in XboX Insiders
    I do not have Online safety & family Message safety .: I do not have Online safety & family Message safety on my Xbox OneX and I look at my settings and I do not have it. I do not have new dashboard yet. I think i am only one that did not get the New...
  4. Do words that are not in the english directory auto hide

in XboX Insiders
    Do words that are not in the english directory auto hide: [IMG] The word insta was censored, personally I think words that are not in the dictionary should not be censored, what do you think about this and what do you think about the new feature (I...
  5. Why do we keep old mutiplayer servers for old games running

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do we keep old mutiplayer servers for old games running: For example black ops two and one, the servers are full of modders who mod the game so bad it looks like a mall after Christmas, and its wierd the game is about 5 years old black ops 1 is older...
  6. So How Do You Gift An Xbox 360 Digital Game On The Console Store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So How Do You Gift An Xbox 360 Digital Game On The Console Store?: I can't believe I'm having trouble figuring this out! I gift digital games all the time to some of my friends. It's simple enough. When you look up the game in the store on the console, it ask if...
  7. Why do we need to buy xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do we need to buy xbox live gold: As many people would agree xbox live gold is very expensive. Why do we need to buy gold to play online, there should be an alternative option for people to play online and for people who want 4...
  8. How do you use game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you use game pass ultimate?: I also got it with the $1 deal and I use it on both Xbox and PC, playing some strategy games on the office and come back home to some Gears 5 and now WWZ 5816d404-01ff-4e63-afcf-3ad0d462dcb5
  9. How do I Close an Xbox Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I Close an Xbox Account.: Hi all! 1 - I made 1st Xbox account on my 1st Email address. 2 - I forgot my passwords etc so tried to make a 2nd xbox account on my 2nd email address. 3 - The 2nd xbox account on the 2nd...
  10. Do you purchase remastered games you previously owned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you purchase remastered games you previously owned?: Oh... I own almost all of halo and gears of war's current and previous generations... Including reproductions 36844357-e9cc-40fa-bb41-a25aa17507aa