Xbox One doing huge fan noise for couple of seconds after starting game

Discus and support Xbox One doing huge fan noise for couple of seconds after starting game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I got a concern when starting Metal Gearr Solid HD my xbox's started to sound very loud for a couple of seconds after that was fine. is this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cloud Gear 13, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Xbox One doing huge fan noise for couple of seconds after starting game

Hi, I got a concern when starting Metal Gearr Solid HD my xbox's started to sound very loud for a couple of seconds after that was fine.

is this something that should concern about or it is normal.

:)

Cloud Gear 13, Oct 6, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

The fan is variable speed and will run at a higher setting based on demand for the cooling. It is not normally a problem and should be considered normal. If it is doing it constantly or you are getting overheating errors with a shutdown then you have
    a problem.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Does it only happen with the one game or all your games?
  4. Andy McNizy Win User

Xbox one s fan noise

My second Xbox one s and the noise is doing my head in it's a loud fan and buzzing is this just me or is this meant to be making this noise
  5. zzzx RAMBO xzzz Win User

Xbox One is chirping

i have the same problem with the chirping noises, the chirping was not there when i first got the xbox one but after a wyl now it starts making the noises. the fan seems to be loud off and on.
  6. MidnightRun35 Win User

Xbox one fan noise and home secreen problem

Thanks for the tip McAngus. Unfortunately, I have had my xbox one for over a year now, and it just started with the fan noise a couple of months ago, so my warranty from the store is no longer good. I'm sure Microsoft will replace it however, but do they
    Really send you a re-furbished system, because that's crap???
Thema:

1. Xbox One doing huge fan noise for couple of seconds after starting game - Similar Threads - doing huge fan

2. Não me lembro do e-mail da conta

in XBoX Accessibility
    Não me lembro do e-mail da conta: Boa noite, Houve um desconto indevido no meu cartão de credito, sobre a assinatura realizada por meu filho no XBOX LIVE GOLD, na quantia de sessenta e nove reais em 12/01/20. No momento, o XBOX...
  3. why do you game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why do you game?: I game to interact and maintain a closer relationship with my friends and family who also game. 25e63c09-cea9-457c-9572-dad675675572
  4. how do i or would i install games on pc i had on my xbox one

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i or would i install games on pc i had on my xbox one: ok so this is a question I do not now and when I look it up on the web its no help bc trust me I just looked so I have like 6 games on my xbox itself right now. but 1st let me give u some back...
  5. How do i remove all payment methods?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i remove all payment methods?: when i want to remove my credit card it says i can't because i need another payment method such as paypal or whatever so how do i remove my credit card without adding another payment method...
  6. Windows 10 - Xbox One controller triggers do not work (follow-up to closed thread)

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 - Xbox One controller triggers do not work (follow-up to closed thread): This is a follow-up to a closed thread that I found about the triggers on an Xbox one controller not working on some PC games, where the OP did not get a response that met their needs. I am a...
  7. Apps wont even start to install. Game do but not apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps wont even start to install. Game do but not apps: Cant install any apps, tried hard reset. It's been a few days trying to install free app(amazon prime) the other apps dont install either. Been trying a few days.tnx...
  8. Do you collect merchandise?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you collect merchandise?: I would like to but my wife not so much , I do have all my game consoles from Atari, spectrum 16 bit to 128 bit onward . I would love to collect more 7263f609-f9ef-4e96-9395-ddf53a6c59a3
  9. Help! I can no longer install Oblivion GOTYE on my Xbox One S. What am I doing wrong?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I can no longer install Oblivion GOTYE on my Xbox One S. What am I doing wrong?: Today I decided to play Oblivion GOTYE on my Xbox One S. As soon as I tried to play a save it told me files were missing. So I checked under my downloaded content and I noticed Shivering Isles,...
  10. Banimento do Xbox One [Mod Translation - Xbox One ban]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banimento do Xbox One [Mod Translation - Xbox One ban]: Boa noite pessoal. se alguém que entende do assunto puder me ajudar com a seguinte questão: eu comprei um Xbox One usado e o mesmo veio com algumas contas compradas no mercado livre segundo o ex-...