Xbox One download a game

Discus and support Xbox One download a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded a game and it blocks at 24% and it stops to download. when he stops, he says "for some unknown reason, the% 2 startup was too long.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by marc-olivierrouleau, May 23, 2019.

1. Xbox One download a game

I downloaded a game and it blocks at 24% and it stops to download.

when he stops, he says "for some unknown reason, the% 2 startup was too long. »(0x80070079)

:)

marc-olivierrouleau, May 23, 2019
  2. John Dowding Win User

Oh dear Ubisoft..

3. StuartATrueRed Win User

The Crew 2 Installation arrêtée à 98% [The Crew 2 Installation stopped at 98%

4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox app

6. XBF Diego M Win User

Error code 807B01F4

Hey there,

I'd be happy to provide some input.

So to understand what it is that is trying to be done is that you are trying to download the two free games with gold for Xbox One on an Xbox 360?

I believe the error may be related to the difference in the store and marketplace for Xbox One games and Xbox 360 games. It may be that you will need an Xbox One to download those free games to your account as you can download the 360 game with gold but
    not the Xbox One games. Also the 360 is not capable of downloading games for the Xbox One so that's another reason why it's giving you the error because the game needs to download to be applied to the account. That may just be how it is set up by design.
Thema:

Xbox One download a game

1. Xbox One download a game - Similar Threads - download game

2. Downloaded Xbox game not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Xbox game not working: Hi, My son just tried to download a game for his Xbox One. He's entered our address, card details etc but he can't get the game to play It shows up in his store, but when he clicks "play", he...
  3. Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta): installed 2 games with no problems the first couple of days, since 3 or 4 days whenever i try and download something i get instatly stuck on queued even before download starts... is there anything...
  4. Xbox gamepass pc Cannot download some games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass pc Cannot download some games: So i just bought the xbox gamepass on pc and i tried to download Vampyr and Metro Exodus and it gives me this error 0x80070005, can someone help me? 35c226c2-b4dd-4089-933e-796e626ac071
  5. Cannot play games downloaded from the Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play games downloaded from the Windows 10 Xbox app (beta): First i downloaded Bridge constructor portal which worked perfectly fine, but i then downloaded Metro exodus and did not get the same satisfaction. Unless i start the game in safe mode, it crashes...
  6. Can't download any games on the Windows 10 beta Xbox App

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download any games on the Windows 10 beta Xbox App: With every game i want to download i'm getting the same error message 0x8007177e. Is there a way to fix it? Or do i have to cancel my sub and be done with this bs? submitted by /u/FreakZone...
  7. Can't download Xbox 360 backward compatible games from disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Xbox 360 backward compatible games from disk: Hello all, I have a new Xbox One S and I can't load any Xbox 360 disk. I have an Assassins Creed Black Flag disk which states in the box that it is Xbox One compatible, but when I insert the disk...
  8. Xbox APP (XGP) for PC (Beta) not downloading games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox APP (XGP) for PC (Beta) not downloading games.: Currently I installed the PC beta Xbox App to download games from the XGP. Unfortunately after hitting 61% the APP just stopped downloading the game entirely and is showing 0b/s download speed....
  9. Subscribed to PC game pass beta, cannot download games

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscribed to PC game pass beta, cannot download games: Hello, Yesterday I subscribed to the PC game pass beta, and was able to download ARK Survival Evolved easily with no problems. However, now whenever I try to download any game pass game, whenever...
  10. Xbox Live on PC Beta - some games consistently won't download

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live on PC Beta - some games consistently won't download: Some games never pass the "Preparing" stage of the installation - they always go into Error mode with this error: Turn on Windows Update Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update...