Xbox One download a game

Discus and support Xbox One download a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded a game and it blocks at 24% and it stops to download. when he stops, he says "for some unknown reason, the% 2 startup was too long.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by marc-olivierrouleau, May 23, 2019.

1. Xbox One download a game

I downloaded a game and it blocks at 24% and it stops to download.

when he stops, he says "for some unknown reason, the% 2 startup was too long. »(0x80070079)

:)

marc-olivierrouleau, May 23, 2019
  2. John Dowding Win User

Oh dear Ubisoft..

3. StuartATrueRed Win User

The Crew 2 Installation arrêtée à 98% [The Crew 2 Installation stopped at 98%

4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox oneX "Installation Stopped" problem

If you’re trying to install an Xbox One game from a disc and the installation process stops at or near 0%, this could be happening if your console is trying to download an update for the game while the game is installing. If you're trying to download
    and install a digital game, see Problems downloading a game or app on Xbox One.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox app

Thema:

Xbox One download a game

1. Xbox One download a game - Similar Threads - download game

2. Can’t download my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t download my games: hi i cant download any of my games it just says installation stopped do any of you know how i can fix this 000ac7eb-ef10-4b22-affe-f8c7ea33233e
  3. Gears 5 download game pass pc beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 download game pass pc beta: I was able to play gears 5 on the first day of its early release with the game pass on PC, even so the next few days. Then on its actual release date i think it had an update and it wouldn't...
  4. Downloaded game title displays as ''My app title in LANGUAGE''

in XboX Insiders
    Downloaded game title displays as ''My app title in LANGUAGE'': I downloaded the game Colina Legacy but the title says ''My app title in LANGUAGE''. It appears as that everywhere apart from the recently placed home slot. I tried google'n it but there is...
  5. Gears 5 not downloading/starting Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 not downloading/starting Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello everyone, Wanted to see if there were any known fixes for the issues. So I have been playing Gears for since launch without any problems, but yesterday Gears 5 wouldn't let start. So when...
  6. Can't download games on xbox app on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download games on xbox app on PC?: Hello I just got the Xbox ultimate game pass yesterday. I've tried downloading two games so far: Gears 5 and Metro Exodus. However both games are stuck at 1% with 0B/s. Initially they would...
  7. Game download bandwidth control

in XBoX on Windows
    Game download bandwidth control: I read a discussion from 2015 on this issue while Googling to see if the option was there. Why have you not chosen an option to allow users to set download bandwidth in Windows store or the xbox...
  8. no puedo descargar un juego de la store (I can't download a game from the store)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no puedo descargar un juego de la store (I can't download a game from the store): buenas tardes, el problema que presento en estos momentos es la siguiente: tengo el xbox game pass y quiero descargar el gears of war 5 pero al querer hacer clic en instalar el cursor se convierte...
  9. Cannot access my Xbox game pass downloaded games - error 0x803f900a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Xbox game pass downloaded games - error 0x803f900a: I have had an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription for several months now. Been working fine then last Friday I started getting error 0x803f900a whenever I tried to run any of my free game pass...
  10. AC3 Remastered game patches don't show up for download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC3 Remastered game patches don't show up for download: Ubisoft directed me to contact XBox Support after first telling me they fixed the issue and then telling me they can't push patch downloads to the console. I have gone through all of the...