Xbox one download speeds

Discus and support Xbox one download speeds in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My current ISP is giving me 300 mbps down and my xbox statistic is saying 150 mbps however when I download a game it's around 25 to 50 mbps. 100mbps... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FearTheStorm720, Dec 3, 2019 at 11:23 AM.

1. Xbox one download speeds

My current ISP is giving me 300 mbps down and my xbox statistic is saying 150 mbps however when I download a game it's around 25 to 50 mbps. 100mbps when plug in with ethernet but statistic says I'm getting 350mbps. Don't understand why I cant get faster
    speeds. I have changed my dns server as well

:)

FearTheStorm720, Dec 3, 2019 at 11:23 AM
  2. Mister Cerb Win User

My God.. XBL is Slow.

Hey there Reaper!

The hangup here is that your download speed at home is faster than the download speed of your Xbox 360 console. Stay tuned for more information on the Xbox One console and the download speeds that will be offered! ^_^
  3. x RossY 360 Win User

Xbox live on a 6mbs uverse connection?

4. WPAK Win User

Digital Download Times

Hi there,

there are many variables that will determine the max download speed, in quite a few cases the download speed is determined by the ISP and the subscription you have with them, that usually has a maximum download speed, so it might be best to try and find
    out what that is for your situation. The network devices in your network could also be a limitation on the maximum download speed you can reach.

Games these days are also quite large (on any current generation console) so that will take time.

See this link for some steps regarding download speed and what to check and what options might be available: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/troubleshoot-slow-game-or-app-downloads-on-xbox-o...
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

Microsoft Store Limits

6. Outpost-[xboxvenue] Win User

slow updates

Thema:

Xbox one download speeds

1. Xbox one download speeds - Similar Threads - download speeds

2. Xbox Game Pass Download Speed

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Download Speed: I'm using Cloudflare DNS and get great download speeds (>100mbps) with Steam, Origin, Uplay, websites, etc. However, on the Xbox for PC client I am getting ~8mbps. Anything I can do to speed...
  3. Multiplayer connection bad, all other download speeds fine.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer connection bad, all other download speeds fine.: I have recently moved to a new construction house and have had multiplayer connectivity issues since. my house has strong Wi-Fi with strong download speeds on all devices including my Xbox, but if...
  4. Slow download speed on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow download speed on Xbox One X: I have 300 mb/s download speed and I'm Hardlined to my gateway with Xfinity. When I do a speedtest through the Xbox, it shows that I am getting what I pay for. However, when it comes to...
  5. xbox gets 72mbs download speeds but wont download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gets 72mbs download speeds but wont download games: my xbox gets 72mbs download speed for internet but wont download games. But will download apps. I need this fix. Ive tried everything but nothing works. 4f06489b-e685-4237-8771-7f198a869835
  6. Slowish download speed on games etc, network test shows very fast? More in comments.

in XboX Insiders
    Slowish download speed on games etc, network test shows very fast? More in comments.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ilovmyselfalot [link] [comments]
  7. Game Pass low download speed

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass low download speed: Hey, I got Game Pass for playing Sea Of Thieves with friend on pc, but I can't even download the game just because my speed is around 800 kbs. In begining, It is downloading 5 gb in straight away...
  8. Slow download speed for PC Game Pass Outer Worlds

in XBoX on Windows
    Slow download speed for PC Game Pass Outer Worlds: My download speeds (sub 1 MB/s) of The Outer Worlds are much slower than my download speed measured by internet connectivity tests. Is there something wrong? Are servers just overwhelmed?...
  9. xbox (beta) download speeds

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox (beta) download speeds: Hello, i wanted to play Outer Worlds on PC and noticed that the download speed is really bad. Almost non exist. I know it is not my internet. So why has MS not fixed this issue. Outer Worlds is...
  10. Why are the clips I download from the Xbox app really slow and the audio is normal speed?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why are the clips I download from the Xbox app really slow and the audio is normal speed?: I have instagram for my clips of my favorite games and every time i download them and check them out their really slow and the audio is normal speed. Ive been searching around google and youtube...