Xbox One Downloads

Discus and support Xbox One Downloads in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know if games that have been downloaded on the Xbox 360 can be downloaded again on the Xbox One for free? I have brought a few games from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lVl Mike89 lVl, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Xbox One Downloads

Does anyone know if games that have been downloaded on the Xbox 360 can be downloaded again on the Xbox One for free?

I have brought a few games from games on demand and would like to play them on the new console.

I'm guessing you can't download the free games that have been available for free for gold members, unless purchased.

Can anyone help?

cheers

:)

lVl Mike89 lVl, Apr 11, 2014
  2. Azzin
    Azzin Guest
  3. m1ket
    m1ket Guest
    m1ket, Apr 11, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Xbox One Downloads

The Xbox One is not backwards compatible so it's not possible to redownload anything you've previously purchased for the 360.

Smwutches, Apr 11, 2014
  5. John Dowding Win User

Oh dear Ubisoft..

6. John Dowding Win User

Can't exit assassins creed unity

7. John Dowding Win User

AC unity sale

8. FearedNightmare Win User

Download history for xbox one?

9. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Thema:

Xbox One Downloads

1. Xbox One Downloads - Similar Threads - Downloads

2. Game downloads stuck/stalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game downloads stuck/stalled: Hi- hoping someone has ideas on this. XBox One S- when downloading games from the store, the download will start and progress to a certain point, then stop. The connection drops to zero, although...
  3. How do I recover my download that has been reset?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I recover my download that has been reset?: Hello.. I have a small connection and I download Metro exodus and it has been reset... how can I put it back where it was before? 5b686f0f-00db-45c3-9479-f1c056459237
  4. Cannot download profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download profile: Hello. Please need advice. I can't download my profile to xbox360. I have tested the Internet for xbox live, but before downloading it reports an error with a link to the account.live.com page. I...
  5. Xbox Console Companion App not downloading on laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion App not downloading on laptop.: Hi! I'm having trouble downloading the xbox console companion app onto my chromebook laptop. When I click install it says that I need to be logged into my microsoft account on my device, which I...
  6. Applying updates (after download is complete) takes several days!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Applying updates (after download is complete) takes several days!: Dear Sir/Madam at X-Box One support, I have a repeated problem that prevents me and my children from using x-box for days every time there is an update. My x-box settings is on automatic update....
  7. Download problem on the windows store

in XBoX on Windows
    Download problem on the windows store: I recently bought forza 4 on the windows store, I have a connection of 400Mbps, but on the store it's been 4 days that I download and I'm only 22GB! My download this cut for an hour! Then it...
  8. Gears of war 4 Downloading Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of war 4 Downloading Problem: I'm downloading Gears of War 4 from the Microsoft Store with the XBox Game Pass. This 80 GB had been downloaded and then my computer shut down due to power failure. Now I download it again, Now it...
  9. Xbox mobile downloads?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox mobile downloads?: How do i choose which xbox to download to using the regular xbox mobile app? I know in the game pass app i can choose which xbox is default to download to but it only works for game pass games....
  10. Fortnite download slow but other games download fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite download slow but other games download fine: Fortnite update downloading at around 1000kb/s - 2mb/s while others at 55 mb/s any fix? Tried updating other games and they downloaded fine. 320e0d09-b55e-4a55-9411-bb89529d6547