Xbox One Downloads

Discus and support Xbox One Downloads in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know if games that have been downloaded on the Xbox 360 can be downloaded again on the Xbox One for free? I have brought a few games from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lVl Mike89 lVl, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Xbox One Downloads

Does anyone know if games that have been downloaded on the Xbox 360 can be downloaded again on the Xbox One for free?

I have brought a few games from games on demand and would like to play them on the new console.

I'm guessing you can't download the free games that have been available for free for gold members, unless purchased.

Can anyone help?

cheers

:)

lVl Mike89 lVl, Apr 11, 2014
  2. Azzin
    Azzin Guest
  3. m1ket
    m1ket Guest
    m1ket, Apr 11, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Xbox One Downloads

The Xbox One is not backwards compatible so it's not possible to redownload anything you've previously purchased for the 360.

Smwutches, Apr 11, 2014
  5. John Dowding Win User

Oh dear Ubisoft..

6. John Dowding Win User

Can't exit assassins creed unity

7. John Dowding Win User

AC unity sale

8. FearedNightmare Win User

Download history for xbox one?

9. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Thema:

Xbox One Downloads

1. Xbox One Downloads - Similar Threads - Downloads

2. PROBLEMA DOWNLOAD SU XBOX 360 CHE ARRIVA A 80% E RITORNA A 0%. COSA DOVREI FAREI. GRAZIE MILLE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEMA DOWNLOAD SU XBOX 360 CHE ARRIVA A 80% E RITORNA A 0%. COSA DOVREI FAREI. GRAZIE MILLE: [Title Translation - DOWNLOAD PROBLEM ON XBOX 360 THAT COMES TO 80% AND RETURNS TO 0%. WHAT SHOULD I DO. THANK YOU SO MUCH] Ho provato molte volte con connessioni diverse, e poi questo gioco...
  3. I can't download Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Modern Warfare: Everytime I try to download MW is always says "Installation stopped". Can anyone help? 176432e8-eb64-486e-9e87-9f0f215febc7
  4. Game download using liscense # from disk?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game download using liscense # from disk?: So I just fond out my disk drive on my console is broken and I will beed to get it repaired. I purchased a new game (disk) and opened it. Is it possible to download the game using the product...
  5. If I have a game downloaded digitally on my Xbox One and then go and buy a physical...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have a game downloaded digitally on my Xbox One and then go and buy a physical...: I'm playing The Master Chief collection on Game Pass at the moment and I absolutely love it. I enjoy it to the point where I want to own it physically. I was just wondering if I went out and...
  6. can't download specific games onto my external ssd from the xbox app or the microsoft store...

in XBoX on Windows
    can't download specific games onto my external ssd from the xbox app or the microsoft store...: tried to download crackdown 3 and middle earth shadow of war from the xbox app both gave me the same error message 0x80070015 "the storage you were downloading to has become disconnected"...
  7. Download Speed

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Download Speed: Download Speed I have 1gb download speed and I usually get around 550mbps on xbox without being cat5e (ethernet). But for some odd reason I have recently been dc from partys and games. And my xbox...
  8. MK11 Aftermath "Summer Heat Skin Pack" DLC NOT WORKING/DOWNLOADING ON XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MK11 Aftermath "Summer Heat Skin Pack" DLC NOT WORKING/DOWNLOADING ON XBOX ONE: I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the game several times to get this DLC, but it's still not working. On the Xbox Marketplace, it says "This content is currently not available", yet...
  9. my xbox one won't download my brand new disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox one won't download my brand new disc: i got a disc for my birthday and it is not downloading. I put it in my xbox and then it just stays in there and doesn't go in to my queue. someone please tell me how to fix it!...
  10. Star wars battle front 2 digital download for Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars battle front 2 digital download for Xbox: I bought and downloaded starwars battlefront 2 for the original xbox and it keeps asking if I own this game or app I'm signed into xbox live I have proof of purchase I tried uninstalling and...