Xbox one (DP to hdmi)

Discus and support Xbox one (DP to hdmi) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone have their xbox one connected to a lenovo thinkcentre monitor. I work from home and its my work computer. Its an all in one type but the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Churchkdogg17, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Xbox one (DP to hdmi)

Does anyone have their xbox one connected to a lenovo thinkcentre monitor. I work from home and its my work computer. Its an all in one type but the monitor is so large, I would rather not have to monitors on my desk all the time until i move and purchase
    a larger desk. I have tried both the port on the monitor as well as the extra port on the hard drive box. Ive tried to different dp to hdmi adapters as well as ordering a cable with a dp end and hdmi end. Nothing is workin and lenovo customer service is
    laughable. Can anyone offer insight?

:)

Churchkdogg17, Oct 29, 2019
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox one (DP to hdmi)

3. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one (DP to hdmi)

Hi,

Please tell us the exact model of your Thinkcentre PC and we'll be able to see if the screen is able to used as a monitor.

HDMI and DP connectors on these machines typically work the same way as they do on laptops, meaning that they are outputs only designed to connect a second screen for the PC. If that's the case, it won't be possible to use your screen for your console.

But please let us know the model number. Thanks.
  4. Churchkdogg17 Win User

Xbox one (DP to hdmi)

Hi by your monitor is like a PC All-in-One, when you conect in your xbox the HDMI Cable in HDMI-Out and in your Monitor you Plug in a HDMI Port you don't have any option in your computer to change the receive the image by a external video providor?
    The port on my monitor is a “DP” or display port. Its shaped slightly different than hdmi, bit i did buy appropriate cable and adapter When i switch to the dp input option it goes to power save mode like it does not recognize the input.
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Xbox one (DP to hdmi)

Hi by your monitor is like a PC All-in-One, when you conect in your xbox the HDMI Cable in HDMI-Out and in your Monitor you Plug in a HDMI Port you don't have any option in your computer to change the receive the image by a external video providor?
  6. I Bless U Win User

Bought XBox One S for 4k - 4k not working.

www.amazon.com/.../B01B6ZOMIS

^^Active DP 1.2 to HDMI 2.0a adapter.

**Edit**

I'll learn to read one of these days.

It's cheap though, it might be worth trying for the price.
    wrong item , what he wants is a passive converter hdmi 2.0 to DP 1.2, and as it is only 1way device, the One you cite is wrong!
Thema:

Xbox one (DP to hdmi)

1. Xbox one (DP to hdmi) - Similar Threads - hdmi

2. HDMI help

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI help: I have changed out my HDMI cord multiple times and it isnt connecting to the tv. How can i get my xbox serviced or fixed? or what else can i do to get it working?...
  3. Xbox one X HDMI connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X HDMI connection: So,. I recently bought a Samsung 65" 4k UHD tv (65RU740D from Costco) and i just hooked my xbox one x up to it today. We have an HDMI cable routed through the wall to connect without seeing...
  4. Atmos for headphones settings, HDMI yes or no?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Atmos for headphones settings, HDMI yes or no?: Can someone help? I purchased dolby atmos for headphones. if my headphones are bluetooth should i select or unselect the hdmi/optical option in the xbox settings? Ive tried both options but...
  5. XBox One X - Any alternative to this HDMI Cat6 extender for 4K UHD/HDR?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X - Any alternative to this HDMI Cat6 extender for 4K UHD/HDR?: Just got an xbox one X and was faced with the very sad reality that my current HDMI Cat6 Extender doesn't support 4K 24Hz/50Hz/60Hz HDR and all that (basically everything under the "Watching...
  6. Hdmi Port issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hdmi Port issues: Okay so my Hdmi Port tv isnt working is there any alternate ways i can play my xbox on my tv? 24e3ecdc-b560-4dd2-95ab-ab851c8c6073
  7. My Xbox is on but the HDMI signal is nowhere to be found...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox is on but the HDMI signal is nowhere to be found...: Ok, so Xbox customer service told me to post here for help because I am part of the insider program so here we go! This morning I woke up and turned my Xbox One S on. It went to the home screen,...
  8. i have an Xbox one x special NBA 2k20 bundle and the HDMI cord doesn't work

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have an Xbox one x special NBA 2k20 bundle and the HDMI cord doesn't work: i have used the hdmi cord only like a few times and i even packed it how i bought it and it has stopped working ? what should i do 2cb049a7-cd2b-445c-a27f-b41b5b498c07
  9. any insight from microsoft about xbox one x HDMI failure issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    any insight from microsoft about xbox one x HDMI failure issues?: just curious about this issue. wondering if there has been any sort of "official" recognition or explanation. my xbox one x worked on tuesday, and i went for my daily ESO login gift on wednesday...
  10. Xbox One X HDMI Failure / IT HAPPENED AGAIN UPDATE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDMI Failure / IT HAPPENED AGAIN UPDATE: Well as my previous thread was locked before I could add an update to the repair, I'll have to create a new thread just to post the update. It is an odd one though, yet I somewhat predicted it in...