Xbox one dvr issues. Any solutions?

Discus and support Xbox one dvr issues. Any solutions? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please can anyone reply to this having a number of console problems Since the new update. 1= in my settings, preferences there was a option, record... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXGUYVERXx, Jun 8, 2014.

1. xXGUYVERXx
    xXGUYVERXx Guest

Please can anyone reply to this having a number of console problems Since the new update.

1= in my settings, preferences there was a option, record gameplay with game dvr on/off now that option is gone + I can still record dvr but with a delay. When finished recording I go to upload, my clips and press start on a thumbnail the save option is
    gone. only edit,, play this game, delete. Would like to save some of them.

2= none of my friends can see recent clips even though share game dvr is on.

3=my recent clips do not show in my smartglass via Android.

Tryed system restoring to default settings and used offline diagnostic tool still no luck.

:)

xXGUYVERXx, Jun 8, 2014
  2. Xbox One DVR will not record

Guys,

My xbox one dvr will not work, i can not record via any method, when i go to xbox game dvr and start clip i get an error saying the xbox one can not record that, any suggestions, to re cap, i can record ANY footage or anything with xbox one dvr, thanks.

TaSt3 0F ChA0S, Jun 8, 2014
  3. Jomari Arc
    Jomari Arc Guest
    Windows10 Game DVR

Hi,

There are several factors why your Game DVR has recording issues. One possible reason is that the components of your Game DVR is corrupted. To resolve DVR issues, you may refer to this article to
    troubleshoot Game DVR on windows 10.

Keep us posted the outcome to guide you with further troubleshooting steps.

Jomari Arc, Jun 8, 2014
  4. Jacob W. Klein Win User

July 2014 update broke Live TV for Cisco 8742HDC

I had the issue happen again. This time, I think I may have found a "workaround" to get it working again, without cold booting either the DVR or the XBox One.

To reiterate: the issue was that the signal [video and audio] from the DVR was blinking in and out.

The Workaround:

I performed the following sequence of actions, with power settings set to Toggle DVR on/off (since that's all my DVR supports):

- Start with DVR on and XBox One on, exhibiting the problem

- Turn XBox One off normally (which toggles the DVR off)

- Turn the DVR on (even though you cannot see/hear the content)

- Turn XBox One on (which toggles the DVR off)

- Turn DVR on

Once things handshake over HDMI, the problem is gone! (until it comes back, possibly by turning the XBox off normally, in which case I have to redo this workaround)

Any progress in getting this problem fixed?
  5. Jomari Arc Win User

Windows10 Game DVR

Hi,

There are several factors why your Game DVR has recording issues. One possible reason is that the components of your Game DVR is corrupted. To resolve DVR issues, you may refer to this article to
    troubleshoot Game DVR on windows 10.

Keep us posted the outcome to guide you with further troubleshooting steps.
  6. TFrankMac2140 Win User

XBox One and Samsung SMT-H3270 (Time Warner)

I'm having a similar issue with the same Samsung box. My problem resolves around getting the Xbox One to power up the DVR to complete the OneGuide set-up. Anyone have any info on this?
  7. The Fuzz 53 Win User

Directv DVR controls not working after update

I don't think the DVR is the issue at received commands without any problem when I use the Xbox One controller. The problem only arises when I use my Logitech Harmony remote.
  8. JiGoBe Win User

DVR Play Stutters or skips ahead

I have the exact same issue as described here. When my Xbox One is in line between my Samsung TW Cable DVR, and my AV Receiver, the DVR randomly skips during playback of recorded TV. Run the Samsung directly into my AV receiver, no issues. You would think
    that since the Xbox One is first in line, nothing should interfere with the cable signal. Obviously there is something happening on the HDMI interface between the two devices that is causing the Samsung DVR issues.
Thema:

1. Xbox one dvr issues. Any solutions? - Similar Threads - dvr issues solutions

2. Dvr Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dvr Issues: When i record my game clips in rocket league ill go to playback the video and instead of playing normally it starts fast forwarding and i am unable to watch the clip. i need a resolution for this...
  3. Game DVR issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Game DVR issues: Hi, I have issues recording my games with "windows alt G". The clip is black and I can only see my mouse cursor sometimes. It happens with all my online games ( League of legends; Overwatch;...
  4. Game DVR issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR issues: I seem to be having issues with Game DVR. Whenever i record i get a weird audio skip in my clips. Ive tried to troubleshoot it but had no success whats the issue? Example:...
  5. "Cant Recognize Game" Xbox app game dvr uploading issue,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Cant Recognize Game" Xbox app game dvr uploading issue,: Since i've been recording fortnite game clips on my PC, i haven't been able to upload a single one. Everytime i try to upload one it says, "Can't recognize game". I've tried changing tags around,...
  6. Xbox App/Windows 10 Game DVR Upload Issue: "We don't recognize the game."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App/Windows 10 Game DVR Upload Issue: "We don't recognize the game.": When trying to upload certain games, an error prompt informs me that the game is not recognized. After searching around for a solution, I found that certain games do not have the proper tags. The...
  7. Xbox one game DVR issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one game DVR issue.: I keep trying to find my game DVR app on my Xbox one but I look every where I could. So its either I don't have it or I can't find it. So if ya'll can help that be great....
  8. windows 10 game dvr setting issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows 10 game dvr setting issue: hello other people When I start a game I get the prompt to press "Win+G" to start it but nothing happens when I do. If I open the Xbox app, and click settings->Game DVR tab it just says...
  9. Audio issue Game DVR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio issue Game DVR: Hi, I'm trying to record Fortnite and while I play everything is ok, instead while I watch the clip I hear the audio lagging, shelled. I do not think it's a problem of fps because they reach...
  10. Dvr issues (no save option for clips) any solutions?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dvr issues (no save option for clips) any solutions?: Can't save any game dvr and can't view them on smartglass either. I got 20+ clips and can't save any of them. My clips show gamertag/gamertag instead of gamertag/author any solutions?...