Xbox One Early Adopter Limbo Code

Discus and support Xbox One Early Adopter Limbo Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; A little while back I got a message from Xbox Live saying "Thanks for being an Xbox One early adopter. To celebrate Year One, we're giving you LIMBO... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by mike is awes0me, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Xbox One Early Adopter Limbo Code

A little while back I got a message from Xbox Live saying "Thanks for being an Xbox One early adopter. To celebrate Year One, we're giving you LIMBO when it's released. Stay tuned, your free code will arrive here." I got the code, but didn't download the
    game because my hard drive was full. I went to use the code just now and the message was gone. I was just wondering if there was any way for them to resend me the code that was originally sent to me that I did not use.

Thanks for any help in advance!

:)

mike is awes0me, Apr 12, 2015
  2. Limbo Code

I received a limbo code for being a early adopter. I have a day one edition xbox one and I had no idea that those messages expire. I wanted to know if i could get my code resent to me?

DarkDestructi0n, Apr 12, 2015
  3. Lost my limbo code!

It is allways worth a shot checking the email but i have not heard of one person getting it via email. They did this through live messaging with two messages. One said:

Thanks for being an Xbox One early adopter. To celebrate Year One, we’re giving you LIMBO when it's released. Stay tuned, your free code will arrive here.

View this message on your console.

The other message says:

Thanks for being an Xbox One early adopter! Here is your free token for LIMBO, 7R4DQ-Y2TKG-P46J4-CMJQG-HPQ2Z. ESRB Rating: Teen - Animated Blood, Mild Violence

And ps i have already used that code so don't bother trying. If i hadn't it wouldn't be implemented.

Listed mia 510, Apr 12, 2015
  4. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest

Hey there mike! I have went ahead and sent you a forums private message. To check your PMs, head on over here. Thanks!

Miss Diggz, Apr 13, 2015
  5. x MisterSim x Win User

I didn't receive a limbo code

Found this:

Apparently anyone who used their Xbox One during the console's launch weekend should now have a code for Limbo in their inbox, while the platformer's new Xbox One port will be made available to purchase for everyone else "soon".

"We're looking forward to launching Limbo on Xbox One," a Microsoft spokesperson said. "As a thank you to our earliest adopters, fans who played their Xbox One the first weekend of launch received early, free access to the game.

"Limbo will also be available for purchase via the Xbox Game Store soon."

www.shopto.net/.../Microsoft-clarifies-which-early-adopters-get-Limbo-for-Xbox-One
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Free Limbo code for Xbox early adopters

The Limbo code was given out randomly to Xbox One Day One owners. While you may already be considered an early adopter, the game was still given out randomly among the early adopters. I'm sincerely sorry for any frustration this may have caused. :(

Be sure to keep an eye on
    Major Nelson's blog
    for future promotions! :)
  7. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there mike! I have went ahead and sent you a forums private message. To check your PMs, head on over here. Thanks!
  8. PaulBirkett Win User

Free Limbo code for Xbox early adopters

9. Listed mia 510 Win User

Lost my limbo code!

It is allways worth a shot checking the email but i have not heard of one person getting it via email. They did this through live messaging with two messages. One said:

Thanks for being an Xbox One early adopter. To celebrate Year One, we’re giving you LIMBO when it's released. Stay tuned, your free code will arrive here.

The other message says:

Thanks for being an Xbox One early adopter! Here is your free token for LIMBO, 7R4DQ-Y2TKG-P46J4-CMJQG-HPQ2Z. ESRB Rating: Teen - Animated Blood, Mild Violence

And ps i have already used that code so don't bother trying. If i hadn't it wouldn't be implemented.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Early Adopter Limbo Code - Similar Threads - Early Adopter Limbo

2. Any chance early adopters of the Xbox One S can get rewards credits?

in XBoX Rewards
    Any chance early adopters of the Xbox One S can get rewards credits?: I bought the Xbox One S when it came out. But i get nothing in return d0cbc79f-f474-42b2-9816-341cf677ca2f
  3. Early adopter promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Early adopter promotion: I bought the Xbox Scorpio edition and saw that Microsoft was sending out codes for Lego Batman 4K for early adopters. I have not received anything. Does this go to all preorders?...
  4. Xbox One X Lego Batman Early Adopter Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One X Lego Batman Early Adopter Promotion: Hello, Me and several buddies all made the Day-1 purchase for the One X. They all received a redemption code from Xbox for a free 4k copy of Lego Batman movie for being an "early adopter." I have...
  5. Early adopters reward no where to be found

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Early adopters reward no where to be found: So I bought my Xbox One well before 11/2014 and played many many hours, yet I can not find any email or private messages from Microsoft/Xbox with my reward for being an Early Adopter, and I even...
  6. Missing out on the Limbo offer to early adopters as well

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing out on the Limbo offer to early adopters as well: Just read an article about the Limbo offer to early XBOX One early adopters were getting. Somehow this offer has bypassed me as well. I even have the XBOX One Day One Edition to boot. Guess I...
  7. Free Limbo code for Xbox early adopters

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Limbo code for Xbox early adopters: Hi there, just wondering if you could help. I bought a Day One console but when I hooked it up on launch day, the console wouldn't power up. I immediately contacted Xbox Support who arranged a...
  8. Any compensation for early Halo MCC adopters?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any compensation for early Halo MCC adopters?: I have just come to realize that new buyers of Halo MCC get 15,000 rewards points which equals $15 USD and while this is a great thing for those who take the dive and purchase the game, but what...
  9. Fallout 4 and Early Adopters.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 4 and Early Adopters.: ........ Hello everyone :) ........ I am still not sure if I will pick-up Fallout 4 as a day one release (I really want to) or wait at least one month or two after it comes out :( .............
  10. Microsoft betrayed early adopters.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft betrayed early adopters.: Today I saw something that enraged me. I saw an Xbox one Bundle, WITH A KINECT, and a game, for $315. Yes, $315. Wanna know how much I paid for my Xbox one with Kinect with 1 game At launch?Over...