Xbox One Edition Minecraft

Discus and support Xbox One Edition Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On Minecraft Xbox One Edition it has a button that says download the latest version of Minecraft for free. Upon clicking it you are brought to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnitaArmstrong, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Xbox One Edition Minecraft

On Minecraft Xbox One Edition it has a button that says download the latest version of Minecraft for free. Upon clicking it you are brought to the store where you can buy Minecraft for £16.50 but there isn't a thing to get it for free. Is there a specific
    reason for this.

:)

AnitaArmstrong, Sep 1, 2019
  2. luissolid Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

In this case you can transfer worlds worlds from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft Xbox One Edition or/and Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft.

Cheers!
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Syncing worlds on minecraft works one way but not the other with 2 xboxes

Please do make sure that both consoles are running "Minecraft", and not "Minecraft Xbox One Edition".

While "Minecraft" is able to load "Xbox One Edition" worlds, you can't save/import "Minecraft" worlds into the "Xbox One Edition".

Check the game tile before you play the game:

Minecraft Xbox One Edition has "Xbox One Edition" in the name itself, and shows the game Character "Steve" with a pickaxe and a dog leaving a forest with some critters following them.

The Xbox Minecraft without "Xbox One Edition" is only named "Minecraft" and shows the game characters standing on a hilltop with several animals and mobs around them.

So really make sure that you are using "Minecraft" on both console, and not "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" on your original Xbox One, and "Minecraft" on the Xbox One S.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft 360

Back then when the Xbox One Edition (the Minecraft with the "Xbox One Edition" in the name, not the new "Minecraft" for Xbox One) was released, there was a short time, where you could buy "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" for a reduced price, if you owned the
    original Xbox 360 Minecraft digitally.

Xbox 360 Minecraft and Xbox One Edition Minecraft are two different things. Like having a vinyl record of a music album and then having to buy a CD of the same album. Or having a DVD of a movie, and having to pay for the BluRay version of the movie.

However, the Xbox One Edition can't be bought nowadays anymore. Have you had the Xbox One Edition digitally, you would get the "Minecraft" (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the name) for free.

You can however transfer your Xbox 360 worlds to the Xbox One, if you somehow got hold of the "Xbox One Edition" before it was replaced by the new "Minecraft".

To do that, start your Xbox 360 Minecraft and make sure it's on the latest version. Then use the menu entry to upload your world to the online cloud.

Now start up Minecraft Xbox One Edition and import your world.

With your world in the Xbox One Edition, you can then start the "new" Minecraft on the Xbox One, and import your world from the Xbox One Edition to the new Minecraft.
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  6. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
Thema:

Xbox One Edition Minecraft

1. Xbox One Edition Minecraft - Similar Threads - Edition Minecraft

2. Can't load any worlds in Minecraft Xbox One Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't load any worlds in Minecraft Xbox One Bedrock Edition: This started a couple weeks ago. I can open Minecraft and hit play, then it shows a list of worlds. But when I try to open any of them, it looks like it's trying to sync up and load but then...
  3. 마인크래프트 윈도우10에디션을 환불하고싶습니다 I would like to refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 윈도우10에디션을 환불하고싶습니다 I would like to refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.: 가 이번에 마인크래프트 윈도우10에디션을 구매했습니다. 다만 가 원하던 형식의 게임은 아니더라구요. 는 java 에디션을 원했는데 알 보니 모바일이랑 똑같은 에디션이였네요. I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition this time. It wasn't the type of game I wanted. I...
  4. 마인크래프트 xbox 로그인 Edit - Translation] - Minecraft xbox sign

in XBoX on Mobile
    마인크래프트 xbox 로그인 Edit - Translation] - Minecraft xbox sign: 마인크래프트에서 xbox 로그인 하 면 계 을 만들 때 부터 미국 국 의 어른으로 만들어야 한다면서요? 그럼 나이 한은 왜 만들어 놓은 건가요? 그 게 되면 처음부터 어른말곤 못하는 거잖아요. 도대체 나이 한을 왜 걸었나요 처음부터 어른만 된다 써놓지... 산거 진짜 후회되네요. 진짜 계 하나 더 안 만들 해결 수 있는 방법 없나요? 계 을 더...
  5. Getting Minecraft Bedrock Edition on the wrong Microsoft Account [NOT XBOX]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Minecraft Bedrock Edition on the wrong Microsoft Account [NOT XBOX]: As a note, the category selected for this account IS Xbox. However, there were no other options which seemed to be related to the Microsoft Store, so I'm posting this here. Lately, I wanted to...
  6. Onde fica o exécutável do Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Onde fica o exécutável do Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition?: Já procurei em todas as pastas, porém nunca achei. Podem me dizer exatamente onde fica o caminho? b5dbc83e-3169-4cbf-bcba-ce3fe51441ff
  7. How to get resource packs from PE to minecraft Xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get resource packs from PE to minecraft Xbox one edition: I purchased resource packs on pocket edition and they dont show up on my xbox version. How can i download them onto my xbox? 498d21c9-8a32-4687-addc-d8eeb99d1d40
  8. minecraft bedrcok edition - unable to connect to world

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft bedrcok edition - unable to connect to world: me and a friend we want to play minecraft in each other's world but whenever i try to enter her world and she tries to enter mine this error occurs, she plays on her cell phone and i on the pc,...
  9. Minecraft ps4 bedrock edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft ps4 bedrock edition: Scusate qualcuno mi puo risolvere questo problema? Da pochi giorni e uscito l'uptaid di Minecraft ps4 ,io collegai tanto tempo fa l'account ma adesso mi appare la schermata come se dovessi rifarlo...
  10. Cannot Connect to a LAN World Minecraft Bedrock (PE) Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Connect to a LAN World Minecraft Bedrock (PE) Edition: I am trying to connect two Kindle Fire devices together through a router with no internet access. When both are connected, each device can see that the other is in a world (when they are in a...