Xbox One Elite 2 controller disconnecting constantly

Discus and support Xbox One Elite 2 controller disconnecting constantly in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One Elite Series 2 controller connected to my laptop via the official Xbox controller wireless adapter. Everything was working fine... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FarleyUK, May 23, 2020.

1. FarleyUK
    FarleyUK Guest

I have an Xbox One Elite Series 2 controller connected to my laptop via the official Xbox controller wireless adapter. Everything was working fine until today, when it keeps dropping connection randomly.

For example, while playing Zombie Army 4, the character will suddenly become unresponsive and spin on the spot, or continue to fire, an d then the controller Xbox logo will flash on and off.

It's driving me nuts - it wasn't a cheap bit of kit, and I cannot use it!

:)

FarleyUK, May 23, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox elite series 2 disconnect from my xbox one x all the time, 1 day old controller

Since the Elite Series 2 has the battery built in, then you cannot change them. If the controller is constantly disconnecting, and you have no issues with your other controllers, then you are better off taking it back and either get a replacement or money
    back.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Elite

Hello ErdemGünseli,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is disconnecting constantly when using Bluetooth. We have a support article that provides

solutions for Bluetooth issues on Windows 10
    . Be sure to let us know the results
    ErdemGünseli!
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

Xbox One Elite Controller Disconnects Constantly

Try power cycling your console by holding down it's powerbutton for 10 seconds.

Retry afterwards.

It helped my with this problem.
  5. danturner1 Win User

Wat do u mean make sure the console plug in th wall? How is this going affect the controller, both my elite pads cut out
  6. Darkwolfecze Win User

try syncing guide as recommended. Also try to connect controller to different xbox if possible. If it will be without problems, there will be problem with your console.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Elite 2 controller disconnecting constantly - Similar Threads - Elite controller disconnecting

2. Elite Series 2 Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 Controller keeps disconnecting: Hi All, I purchased a new elite series controller 2, i updated the windows PC and the controller. The controller keeps getting disconnected randomly, i have seen this on other posts too. Is...
  3. Elite Controller 2 Disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 Disconnecting: Hello, I've had my controller since December, in the last two months the controller is constantly disconnecting from the Xbox, taking around 30 seconds to reconnected each time and happening...
  4. Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues: Ever since last year I've been hearing people complaint about the random disconnects while playing. It has happened to me several times but it baffled me why the random disconnect. So when Doom...
  5. Microsoft Elite Controller 2 disconnects from XBOX One X intermittently

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Elite Controller 2 disconnects from XBOX One X intermittently: I've had this series 2 elite controller since Nov, this last week it is disconnected from my xbox one x intermittently, I have to re-sync the controller with the xbox to get connected again. I've...
  6. Elite controller 2 disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller 2 disconnecting: I purchased the elite controller 2 around the start of 2020. It worked perfectly fine for a while but then kept disconnecting mid game like every five minutes. I use a Astro A50 wireless so i dont...
  7. Xbox Elite 2 Controller keeps disconnecting bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller keeps disconnecting bluetooth: Brand new Xbox Elite 2 Controller keeps disconnecting every 5 minutes when i play Gears 5 or any other FPS game via Xbox Gamepass on PC. Yes, drivers updated on controller and PC bluetooth. Yes,...
  8. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Bluetooth disconnects when used with Bluetooth...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Bluetooth disconnects when used with Bluetooth...: When using my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 controller via Bluetooth on my Pixel 4 XL to play some Project xCloud, it works great. However, when I toss a pair of Bluetooth headphones...
  9. Elite 2 controller randomly disconnecting today..

in XboX Insiders
    Elite 2 controller randomly disconnecting today..: I don't know where I can report this so I will try here. I believe I'm on"Bravo" on an X system. My controller has worked fine until today with 3 random disconnects/reconnects. Anything further...
  10. Wired Elite controller 2 keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Windows
    Wired Elite controller 2 keeps disconnecting: 2 day old elite controller 2 was working perfectly but now the connection may randomly turn off and it may take a few attempts to reconnect it which I do buy replugging the usb-c. To be clear the...