Xbox one elite controller drift

Discus and support Xbox one elite controller drift in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Had my controller little over a year and my left thumbstick has a drift going on. When I pay 150+ bucks I expect quality and not a issue down the line.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HiiGH CoMMaND, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Xbox one elite controller drift

Had my controller little over a year and my left thumbstick has a drift going on. When I pay 150+ bucks I expect quality and not a issue down the line. I want it resolved and few people I see have this issue. Sure their fix is the elite v2 controller but
    what about the people with v1 controllers do we have to pay to repair/replace or buy the new v2 at full cost?

:)

HiiGH CoMMaND, Sep 25, 2019
  2. ruger280 Win User

controller drift

That is strange. I've only ever had stick drift on my old 360 controllers. I don't know if the standard Xbox one controllers have it, but the Xbox Elite controller sticks can be adjusted to have dead zones to avoid drift. Check in the Xbox Accessories
    app if you can adjust it for normal controllers.
    Have my elite controller set up and still drifts. Can't do standard controller. Did notice they drift worse on any COD.
  3. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

controller drift

That is strange. I've only ever had stick drift on my old 360 controllers. I don't know if the standard Xbox one controllers have it, but the Xbox Elite controller sticks can be adjusted to have dead zones to avoid drift. Check in the Xbox Accessories
    app if you can adjust it for normal controllers.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

faulty Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller

Hey there G23Not a BOT888,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing a drift with your Xbox One Elite controller, please click on the following support article for assistance with troubleshooting your Xbox One Elite controller.

If the issue persists then you can go through the following support page to
    Request an Xbox controller
    Replacement.

I hope this helps.
  5. Itcharoo Win User

Why am I now shopping for my 4th Xbox controller

Yeah there seems to be a lack of quality in this gen of controller. I have now got 4 Xbox one controllers and an Elite all with different stages of Drift and or headset jack problems :(
  6. officialSp777 Win User

Microsoft Says Xbox One S Has the Best Controller Ever Made!

I really like the XB1 controllers however they are not as durable as the 360 as my Xbox one controller has stick drift. And I've also heard people having issues with elite controllers breaking too
Thema:

Xbox one elite controller drift

1. Xbox one elite controller drift - Similar Threads - elite controller drift

2. Xbox Elite Controller 2 Connectivity/drifting issue (on PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 Connectivity/drifting issue (on PC): Hey guys, i'm not entirely sure how to describe the issue on my xbox one elite 2 controller but my character in FF14 on PC seems to move in a random direction for about 3 seconds every 15-20...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Drift: My Xbox elite controller of 11 months has been having a stick drift problem for a few months now. On my right stick, it drifts slowly but surely to the right. Any answers to resolve this issue...
  4. Elite Controller Series 2 comes with built-in Stick Drift (worse than Series 1)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 comes with built-in Stick Drift (worse than Series 1): I bought a brand new Elite Series 2 controller. I tested min. possible deadzone of the sticks before any drift appears in Battlefield V & test software on PC. The controller comes with drift...
  5. New Elite Series 2 Controller Stick Drift like the Series 1 ! WHY !? Unbelievable !

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Elite Series 2 Controller Stick Drift like the Series 1 ! WHY !? Unbelievable !: Dear Microsoft. I can't believe what is happening. Analogue Stick Drift AGAIN ! After 3 faulty Series 1 Elite Controllers I said to myself that I will never buy something like this from you...
  6. Stick drift and thumbstick rubber wearing off on xbox elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stick drift and thumbstick rubber wearing off on xbox elite controller: I would like a repair/replacement for my xbox one elite controller because the left stick is drifting. I can't contact microsoft support because the AI is really messed up, so I ask for help...
  7. elite controller has stick drift,

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite controller has stick drift,: ok, so i already had to replace the triggers myself, so therefore i do not have the serial number. is there anyway to get a replacement for my elite controller since they ALL eventually **** up...
  8. Elite Controller (Gears of War Edition) Peeling and Stick Drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller (Gears of War Edition) Peeling and Stick Drift: So, on a multiple gaming sites, many owners of these limited edition controllers have had good experiences with Microsoft repairing them even after warranty. I'm hoping for the same! My red GoW...
  9. Xbox elite controller- Stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller- Stick drift: Hello, My elite controller has the known stick drift issue and I've only purchased it new within the last year but is showing out of warranty. Please issue a replacement or refurbished...
  10. Xbox One Elite Controller Left Stick Drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Left Stick Drift: My controller's left stick drifts horribly any time I try to stand still in games. Any ideas on how to fix this? bfba1023-5395-4897-8c07-0e1abbe4fedc