Xbox One Elite Controller Right Bumper Malfunction

Discus and support Xbox One Elite Controller Right Bumper Malfunction in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am currently on my second elite controller and all was wall, until a day ago the right bumper started to continuously press even when not touching... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jacobcorn, Sep 19, 2019.

1. jacobcorn
    jacobcorn Guest

I am currently on my second elite controller and all was wall, until a day ago the right bumper started to continuously press even when not touching the controller. My warranty on the controller has expired is there anything besides buying a new controller
    that I can do?

:)

jacobcorn, Sep 19, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

The best is buying a new one, and since is out of warranty, you wont get a replacement.
  3. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Unfortunately the best thing you can probably do is get in contact with support here. Since the warranty has expired I'm not sure they'll be able to help much.
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

Elite controller right bumper xbox

Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear that. Now in regards to the information provided above you might want to check the Elite controller's warranty to see if you could set up a fulfillment for it. You could try to register the device and set this up on our website:
    www.support.microsoft.com/devices

If needing further assistance I would suggest to contact Live Support. As they have the tools to further assist in regards to registering the device and checking the warranty as well as setting up a fulfillment if the option is available.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

It's going to ask if you want help from the virtual agent select
    no thanks,pick the category (Warranty, service & repair
    ) and just pick a contact method
    (request a call from support or Chat is faster).

Hope this helps
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Right Analog Stick Issue

6. Korhog Win User

Controller lifetime

my original Xbox one and x360 controllers feels good. But elite wireless controller crumbled (grips, bumpers, bottom pad)
Thema:

1. Xbox One Elite Controller Right Bumper Malfunction - Similar Threads - Elite Controller Right

2. Elite controller right thumbstick clicks on its own.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller right thumbstick clicks on its own.: Hello, I’ve been having this issue for years now but its been getting worse. When playing Black Ops 4 the right thumbstick click action happens by itself. In other words, without me physically...
  3. Elite controller - Right stick input at neutral position

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller - Right stick input at neutral position: My last 2 Elite controllers are getting right stick input at neutral position. It is most prevalent on PUBG. It also happens to a lesser degree with standard XBOX one controllers....
  4. Xbox one elite controller right trigger problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one elite controller right trigger problem: Hello, i bought an elite controller back in august and the first one i bought had a problem with the right trigger, it would get stuck when pressed it down, and it would make this very weird sound...
  5. Xbox Elite Controller right analog stick.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller right analog stick.: Before I get into it, let me just say. The solution is not adjusting dead zone, because this isn't typical stick drift. I can't seem to find a similar problem anywhere. No matter how much I look,...
  6. Elite controller right bumper xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller right bumper xbox: My son’s elite controller right bumper does not want to respond until after depressed several times and then when it does, it is not registering a click 10d67dae-583d-4ca6-b66c-259134c398ce
  7. My xbox one elite controller grips all peeled off and the right thumbstick is broken/loose

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one elite controller grips all peeled off and the right thumbstick is broken/loose: Hey i have a xbox one elite controller that started peeling off, at first it was just a tiny bit and i tried to add a tiny bit of glue but then every part of it peeled off aswell and even tho this...
  8. Elite Controller sticks don't feel right!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller sticks don't feel right!!: It was only when I used a standard Xbox One controller again after using an Elite for a while that I noticed I can't accurately aim with the Elite sticks as well, they feel off. Switching back to...
  9. Xbox One Elite Controller Right Thumbstick is Drifting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Right Thumbstick is Drifting: Xbox One Elite Controller Right Thumbstick is Drifting eda98c14-77bd-4bb8-990a-584c0a0003a9
  10. Elite controller Right stick drift.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller Right stick drift.: (I am going to see if the suggested hard reset Xbox and re-sync controller works when I get home from work) So my elite controller is drifting up on the right stick, I've looked for awhile about a...