Xbox One Elite Controller Right Bumper Malfunction

Discus and support Xbox One Elite Controller Right Bumper Malfunction in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am currently on my second elite controller and all was wall, until a day ago the right bumper started to continuously press even when not touching... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jacobcorn, Sep 19, 2019.

1. jacobcorn
    jacobcorn Guest

I am currently on my second elite controller and all was wall, until a day ago the right bumper started to continuously press even when not touching the controller. My warranty on the controller has expired is there anything besides buying a new controller
    that I can do?

:)

jacobcorn, Sep 19, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

The best is buying a new one, and since is out of warranty, you wont get a replacement.
  3. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Unfortunately the best thing you can probably do is get in contact with support here. Since the warranty has expired I'm not sure they'll be able to help much.
  4. FearedNightmare Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Right Analog Stick Issue

5. ROBOSLIDER Win User

XBox Elite controller bumper issues

The bumpers on my launch day Series 1 Elite Controller finally broke a few months ago. Was disappointed that an otherwise perfectly functioning controller (never had the grip issue with mine) was rendered useless because of the poor design of the bumpers.
    All the development that went into the Elite and no effort was made to improve this inherent weakness in all Xbox One controllers. I repaired it myself with a replacement bumper from ebay. Never had bumper issues with any of my 360 controllers.
  6. Korhog Win User

Controller lifetime

my original Xbox one and x360 controllers feels good. But elite wireless controller crumbled (grips, bumpers, bottom pad)
Thema:

1. Xbox One Elite Controller Right Bumper Malfunction - Similar Threads - Elite Controller Right

2. Elite 2 Controller right trigger and online service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller right trigger and online service: 1. right trigger is sticking when i press it 2. left stick is creaking sometimes, especially when i press it forward to the left and then all over to the right side 3. i can't start the online...
  3. Xbox Elite controller 2 audio feedback and right trigger is not quiet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller 2 audio feedback and right trigger is not quiet: hi whilst online other players are hearing feedback from me. i thought it was headset so replaced and it is still happening if i unplug and plug them back in again they are ok for a few minutes...
  4. Xbox Elite controller series 2 right trigger squeaking when set to lowest setting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller series 2 right trigger squeaking when set to lowest setting.: I just received my second Elite controller series 2 yesterday. The first one's RT trigger makes a squeaking sound when pressed all the way down on the lowest setting. And it started after a week...
  5. Elite 2 Controller Right Bumper NOT WORKING!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller Right Bumper NOT WORKING!: How to start this rant.... The first word that comes to mind is disgust. I love Xbox, bought it when the first one just released. I was the only one of my friends who had one since they all...
  6. Xbox Elite 2 Controller, the one about the Right and Left Bumpers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller, the one about the Right and Left Bumpers: So I after 4 months of using my new controller I was experiencing that the right bumper was not registering the commands, I tried so many things specially getting the warranty validate but I was...
  7. Xbox Elite 2 Controller has multi-directional stick drift on right thumbstick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller has multi-directional stick drift on right thumbstick: My Xbox Elite controller 2. I've only had used my controller for the last 4 days, and noticed the right thumbstick to be a bit wobbly while playing call of duty modern warfare. This issue cause...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller Lag, Right Bumper only!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Lag, Right Bumper only!: Starting mid-game today, my right bumper either lagged when changing guns on fortnite or didnt respond but then caught up with my clicks many seconds later. Obviously didnt help my survival that...
  9. Right Bumper is broken on my second elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right Bumper is broken on my second elite series 2 controller: My first elite controller had a problem where the right bumper didn't work. So I returned it to get it fixed and got my new one. The new one worked fine for a month the the right bumper seemed to...
  10. Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 Right Analogue Stick constantly in an up position...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 Right Analogue Stick constantly in an up position...: Hi, I have the Elite series 2 controller which is amazing however im having problems selecting things on the menus screens. i have to tap A a fair bit to get it to register so i went onto the...