Xbox One Elite controller series 2 preorder in Canada

Discus and support Xbox One Elite controller series 2 preorder in Canada in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It's been a week and still no news of a way to preorder the controller like in the USA and Europe. I have searched everywhere a way to directly contact... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Philippe Antoine Tremblay, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Xbox One Elite controller series 2 preorder in Canada

It's been a week and still no news of a way to preorder the controller like in the USA and Europe. I have searched everywhere a way to directly contact the Microsoft support by email to even ask that question but there seems to be no way to reach them
    directly, which is ridiculous if you ask me. I just don't want to be left in the dark. What's going on?

:)

Philippe Antoine Tremblay, Jun 18, 2019
  2. Paul1708 Win User

Hey there

Thanks for reaching out on the forums i fully understand you would like too know whats going on with Elite 2 for canada. Right now there isnt any infomation on the site to when pre orders will be taken so that infomation just isnt avavaible right now. How
    ever you can keep a eye on xbox.com under acessories has soon has there is infomation it will be posted there so you dont need too worry about missing anything.

Heres the direct link too the xbox acessories page on xbox.com for you
    https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-one/accessories?xr=shellnav
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Philippe Antoine Tremblay,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community for advice on how to look into what's going on with your order.

I can totally understand how playing the waiting game can be frustrating.

I would say that if you haven't already, you should definitely check out your order at

account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
    to see if there is indeed any shipping/delivery info you may have overlooked.

If you are unable to find any more info there, I would definitely
    contact custome
    r support via the Xbox website to see if you could perhaps have an agent look into this for you.

When you get a chance, give that a shot and let us know how that helped.

Thanks!
  4. {Parity} Win User

You can contact
    Xbox Support
    directly to see if they have any information.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Elie controller series 2 canada

Hello MarcoBottos!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Click on the link below to Pre-Order:

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

It appears that it is not available for Canada at the moment.

I hope this helps!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

Elite series 2 controller in Canada

We usually get pre-orders a day or two later. It'll happen.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Elite controller series 2 preorder in Canada - Similar Threads - Elite controller series

2. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, Price Question.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, Price Question.: I am going to buy the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, I live in the UK. It costs £160 to preorder, while the standard current Series 1 costs £120. Will the price drop to £120 after release, or...
  3. Series 2 Elite Controllers in other Countries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 Elite Controllers in other Countries?: Hey all, Need some help. So I’m currently looking to buy the Series 2 Elite controller on release date, but I cant find any store to buy it. I actually live in South Africa. I tried through...
  4. Series 2 Elite controller- any specifics on improvements regarding known problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 Elite controller- any specifics on improvements regarding known problems?: I watched the presentation on the new Elite controllers announced at E3, and I’m impressed in the complete rebuild and new features. But more than anything else, I want to know what has been done...
  5. Xbox one elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller series 2: I have a couple of questions about the new xbox one elite controller series 2 that was shown at E3, and was wondering about 3 main concerns about the item shown. 1. The joystick drift: like the...
  6. Xbox one elite controller series 2

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one elite controller series 2: I have a couple of questions about the new xbox one elite controller series 2 that was shown at E3, and was wondering about 3 main concerns about the item shown. 1. The joystick drift: like the...
  7. Xbox elite controller series 2 built in battery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 built in battery: I agree with @Wolfie McG I would like to see some RL data on the battery life. cccc4e99-6c08-4bfa-bd8b-95ce77a00890
  8. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 pre-order for Canada

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 pre-order for Canada: Hi! I've been waiting for a long time for the new Elite controller, but it doesn't seem to be available for pre-order on the canadian website for now. When will it be?...
  9. Elite series 2 controller in Canada

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Elite series 2 controller in Canada: I have been looking for the link to preorder the elite series 2 since yesterday and I cant find it in the Canadian Store. I've seen it in the American and UK store but not in Canada. Thanks in...
  10. Elite controller series 2

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite controller series 2: If i invest in this controller, will it be compatible with “Project Scarlett” when I decide to upgrade systems? 9bf71c32-a177-4584-aa39-412966e783be