Xbox one elite controller series 2

Discus and support Xbox one elite controller series 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Has anyone had any problems with their bumpers not working properly ? Ive had the controller since the beginning of january and about a week ago i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Scorpio CM, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Scorpio CM
    Scorpio CM Guest

Has anyone had any problems with their bumpers not working properly ? Ive had the controller since the beginning of january and about a week ago i started experiencing my left bumper not performing the button clicl fully. Like k havent seen any hint of
    the button being stuck but when i click it the action doesnt go off half the time.

:)

Scorpio CM, Feb 14, 2020
  2. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Elite controller

Hi!

I don't think the elite control accessories are compatible with those in the series 2
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Elite controller

Thema:

1. Xbox one elite controller series 2 - Similar Threads - elite controller series

2. Is it just me or did I just get a faulty SN for my 200$ elite series 2 controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it just me or did I just get a faulty SN for my 200$ elite series 2 controller?: So for the past week and a half I've been trying to figure out what to do with my bricked elite 2 controller because apparently microsoft says my SN doesnt exist even though I sent them a picture...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller unresponsive face buttons -- defective controller or design flaw?

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 Controller unresponsive face buttons -- defective controller or design flaw?: Hello all, I recently purchased a refurb'ed Elite Controller from BestBuy for my PC; I really liked it overall but started to notice that it wouldn't always register when I pressed the face...
  4. elite controller series 2 LB RB double click on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    elite controller series 2 LB RB double click on PC?: anybody else experiencing this issue on pc? i play alot of fortnite and having trouble switching to the right weapons because my LB/RB buttons either double click when pressed once or dont...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Issues: Hi there! So, I pre-ordered the Series 2 Elite Controller and got it a few days after launch. Two weeks into having it, I noticed I couldn't connect the controller wireless-ly via bluetooth. I...
  6. Elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller: Im on my xbox and i get a controller has been disconnected message every 15 minutes or so. Its up to date on the firmware updates and I’ve re-synced it multiple times. Any suggestions?...
  7. Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller: HI, I've had the elite series 2 for a few months never any issue. One day I'm playing some games and i randomly get uncontrollable drift up and down and can't stop it? Whats the issue here? I've...
  8. Follow Up - Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Follow Up - Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2: Hi Everyone, Let me first say that this is a follow up to my original post which can be found here and I did say in the comments I would do a follow up to that after some longer term testing,...
  9. Xbox elite series 1 controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 1 controller repair: Hello my name is Austin, I’ve had had my elite controller for about 5 months give or take, and my left joystick seems to have a mind of its own sometimes just scroller through stuff or making my...
  10. Elite series 2 controller charging dock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller charging dock: Anyone know if i can buy another one of those cloth that helps protect the contacts.. 8fd1636c-98c9-4e99-b908-4131c4af4bb8