Xbox one Elite Controller warranty

Discus and support Xbox one Elite Controller warranty in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recently bid on and won a White Xbox one Elite Controller on Ebay relatively cheap, from a seller saying the controller was liquidated stock from a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Rstoneelf, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Rstoneelf
    Rstoneelf Guest

I recently bid on and won a White Xbox one Elite Controller on Ebay relatively cheap, from a seller saying the controller was liquidated stock from a shop closing. The controller turned out to not work but when looking on Microsoft support website the controller
    is covered by its warranty still. so I fill that out and then got a email reply asking ( Please attach a copy of your receipt showing the date of sale, the name and address of the store where you purchase
    the item, picture of the controller, and picture of the serial number inside the battery case of your controller. ) I can supply my receipt of me buying the controller along with the pictures and I'm assume the store name is Ebay? But I feel this will
    get rejected as they are probably asking for proof of ownership from the store that closed, to prove its not stolen, witch I do not have as it was a liquidated item :/

What can I do as I know I can get a refund of my money from the ebay seller but then I wont have a controller.

Or is all Microsoft need is my proof of perchance?

All help will be great full

:)

Rstoneelf, Apr 7, 2019
  2. dustylee15 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Right Analog Stick Issue

3. Joker43 Win User

Xbox Elite or Scuf?

I would recommend the standard Xbox One controller, I had same issue with my Elite controller. Also check and see if your Elite controller is still under warranty.
  4. FearedNightmare Win User

Elite Controller Faceplate Squeaking

5. Internet Expert Win User

Elite Wireless Controller

You can order replacement parts for the Elite controller through the Microsoft Device Repair page. Be sure to register the controller's serial number to your Microsoft account.

The cost of parts may vary depending on your warranty status. The default warranty time of the Elite controller is 90 days from purchase.

See the article below for more details...

Support Article:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/servicing-elite-controller
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

manette Xbox Elite [Xbox Elite Handcuffs]

Thema:

1. Xbox one Elite Controller warranty - Similar Threads - Elite Controller warranty

2. Out of warranty Xbox One Elite Controller Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Out of warranty Xbox One Elite Controller Replacement: My elite controller works perfectly fine and everything, but the rubber grips came off and very little paint is chipped off. So, is there a way I can pay less $ than buying a brand new controller...
  3. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Warranty Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Warranty Question: So I just purchased a brand new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 from Best Buy on 11/18/2019 (yesterday). I went online to the Microsoft website, registered my device and the warranty...
  4. Does the Elite 2 Controller really only have 90-day warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Elite 2 Controller really only have 90-day warranty?: I bought the very expensive Elite 2 Xbox controller. I was reading the warranty manual and it says that Xbox accessories only have a 90-day warranty. Does that include the Elite 2 controller? I...
  5. Xbox elite controller series 2 Warranty ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 Warranty ?: Does the xbox elite series 2 controller come with a warranty? & Will Microsoft be offering Customers to purchase an extended warranty Thank you to whom it may concern ....
  6. Elite Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Warranty: Hi, my elite controller's left stick is defective, and in every game or apps including netflix, which proves the problem is not from the games settings. In my user manual, it is mentioned that the...
  7. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Replacement - Worse than the one i sent in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Replacement - Worse than the one i sent in: So i sent in my Xbox Elite Controller after 6 months of owning it because it was getting bad stick drift. Playing Pubg, I had turned deadzone up to 17 and it was still drifting. Making me walk and...
  8. Elite Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Warranty: So I got an Elite Controller for Christmas 2018, and the left stick ended up drifting forward constantly around the middle of May 2019. I sent it back under warranty to get it repaired, received...
  9. My xbox elite controller is out of warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controller is out of warranty: My xbox one elite controller needs it's rb fixed but it's warranty has ran out. Can I pay to get it fixed d158ffc4-1658-4f08-a629-919fcfffb54e
  10. my elite controller is out of warranty but the rubber grips keep falling off

in XBoX on Consoles
    my elite controller is out of warranty but the rubber grips keep falling off: my elite controller is out of warranty but the rubber grips keep falling off its relly poor considering the amount of money paid for this! not a happy xbox one user who has spent hundreds and...