xbox one elite controller

Discus and support xbox one elite controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey everyone so Ive been noticing when i play any shooter game (mainly Rainbow 6, Destiny 2 and a few others) that when im aiming down sights, my aim... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KatieBurn, Oct 2, 2019.

1. KatieBurn
    KatieBurn Guest

Hey everyone so Ive been noticing when i play any shooter game (mainly Rainbow 6, Destiny 2 and a few others) that when im aiming down sights, my aim dot or cross hairs are either aiming to the right or left of where i really want to aim. Its starting
    to get frustrating because Ive only had my elite controller for a few months and Ive never had any problems with it until recently. I dont know if its something in the controller itself or what not but is there any way to calibrate the controller or fix whats
    going on.

:)

KatieBurn, Oct 2, 2019
  2. )(())( Win User

What wireless adapter is needed to connect xbox elite controller to windows 10?

3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Question about controller

Weight, options / customizations, and obviously price.

More info on the Elite: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller

And the Elite V2: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller-series-2
  4. HelluvaSphinx13 Win User

Xbox One S - a few steps forward but many backward (vs Xbox Elite)

Xbox one s IS compatible with Xbox one elite controller so if you don't like the Xbox one s then use the elite controller.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

엑스박스 엘리트 컨트롤러 리퍼 제품을 직구 하려고 합니다 -[Translation - I want to go straight to the Xbox Elite controller ripper product]

Hi there!

Thanks for replying! In relation to the Elite controller, it does come with after sales service in that the warranty on the device itself is 1 year and covers the functionality of the controller (responding to buttons, thumbsticks, bumpers,etc). If you've
    already performed troubleshooting on your Elite controller and would like further information on getting it serviced, then we recommend giving a look at our support article entitled

Servicing your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller
    . Below are some other links related to the Elite controller that may help you with troubleshooting prior to getting your controller serviced.

Xbox One Wireless Controller Solution

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Troubleshoot triggers on the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

I hope that this helps out!
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User
Thema:

1. xbox one elite controller - Similar Threads - elite controller

2. Elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller: Hi. My son has a elite controller, he is on his 2nd one inside 10 months. The rubber grips have fallen off all the thumb buttons. can You help? Can i buy replacements ? thankyou...
  3. Elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller: I requested a replacement for my elite controller and they accepted it, but they asked to give my controller to them and I am wondering if I have to put all the parts like paddles, thumbstick and...
  4. Ordering of Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ordering of Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Hi Microsoft, Please advise me on a channel on purchasing the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. I am residing in Singapore and I am unable to order the controller from sites such as Amazon. Thanks...
  5. Elite controller series 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Elite controller series 2: Preordered your elite controller series 2 day of announcements now it is shipping on the 8th of November instead of the 4th ?? Why preorder if your not going to honor your side of the deal...
  6. Elite controller,rubber grips came off again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller,rubber grips came off again: Hi, I own the elite controller . For second time the grips unglued again . The first time you replace my controller but now it's impossible to speak with someone here in support. Whatever I choose...
  7. Xbox one elite controller grips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller grips: How do i get my controller grips replaced? Feeling like i was sold a faulty product. Why would i want to purchase another elite controller if these fall apart. Seems like a normal issue. Attempted...
  8. [PC] Xbox One Elite controller working only inside "Xbox Accessories" app

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC] Xbox One Elite controller working only inside "Xbox Accessories" app: This is a very strange malfunctioning: my elite controller works ONLY inside the "Xbox Accessories" app. The controller gets detected, both wired and wirelessly, but the PC doesn't register its...
  9. My XBOX elite Controller is broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX elite Controller is broken: My XBOX elite did not respond when connecting to a computer or XBOX ONE X, and the lights kept flashing. It broke down during the upgrade process. So, what can i do?...
  10. Xbox Elite Controller Stiff Analog Sticks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Stiff Analog Sticks: Okay so I received my Xbox Elite Controller in the mail about a week ago and since receiving it I have had an awful time adjusting. I've noticed, at least in my case, that the thumbsticks on the...