xbox one elite controller

Discus and support xbox one elite controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey everyone so Ive been noticing when i play any shooter game (mainly Rainbow 6, Destiny 2 and a few others) that when im aiming down sights, my aim... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KatieBurn, Oct 2, 2019.

1. KatieBurn
    KatieBurn Guest

Hey everyone so Ive been noticing when i play any shooter game (mainly Rainbow 6, Destiny 2 and a few others) that when im aiming down sights, my aim dot or cross hairs are either aiming to the right or left of where i really want to aim. Its starting
    to get frustrating because Ive only had my elite controller for a few months and Ive never had any problems with it until recently. I dont know if its something in the controller itself or what not but is there any way to calibrate the controller or fix whats
    going on.

:)

KatieBurn, Oct 2, 2019
  2. )(())( Win User

What wireless adapter is needed to connect xbox elite controller to windows 10?

3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Question about controller

Weight, options / customizations, and obviously price.

More info on the Elite: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller

And the Elite V2: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller-series-2
  4. HelluvaSphinx13 Win User

Xbox One S - a few steps forward but many backward (vs Xbox Elite)

Xbox one s IS compatible with Xbox one elite controller so if you don't like the Xbox one s then use the elite controller.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

엑스박스 엘리트 컨트롤러 리퍼 제품을 직구 하려고 합니다 -[Translation - I want to go straight to the Xbox Elite controller ripper product]

Hi there!

Thanks for replying! In relation to the Elite controller, it does come with after sales service in that the warranty on the device itself is 1 year and covers the functionality of the controller (responding to buttons, thumbsticks, bumpers,etc). If you've
    already performed troubleshooting on your Elite controller and would like further information on getting it serviced, then we recommend giving a look at our support article entitled

Servicing your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller
    . Below are some other links related to the Elite controller that may help you with troubleshooting prior to getting your controller serviced.

Xbox One Wireless Controller Solution

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Troubleshoot triggers on the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

I hope that this helps out!
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User
Thema:

1. xbox one elite controller - Similar Threads - elite controller

2. Xbox Elite Controller V2 analog stick issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller V2 analog stick issue: Hi i have the xbox elite controller v2 and when i am playing games my left stick does not full go left when i press it left as in i can see it go all the way left but it is only registered as...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Issues: Hi there! So, I pre-ordered the Series 2 Elite Controller and got it a few days after launch. Two weeks into having it, I noticed I couldn't connect the controller wireless-ly via bluetooth. I...
  4. Elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller: Im on my xbox and i get a controller has been disconnected message every 15 minutes or so. Its up to date on the firmware updates and I’ve re-synced it multiple times. Any suggestions?...
  5. Xbox elite Controller - Right stick moving by itself

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite Controller - Right stick moving by itself: Hi, I have an xbox series 1 elite controller from 4 months and I use it to play games on PC. About 2 weeks ago the right stick of the controller have started moving by itself. From the xbox...
  6. Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller: HI, I've had the elite series 2 for a few months never any issue. One day I'm playing some games and i randomly get uncontrollable drift up and down and can't stop it? Whats the issue here? I've...
  7. Follow Up - Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Follow Up - Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2: Hi Everyone, Let me first say that this is a follow up to my original post which can be found here and I did say in the comments I would do a follow up to that after some longer term testing,...
  8. Xbox elite series 1 controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 1 controller repair: Hello my name is Austin, I’ve had had my elite controller for about 5 months give or take, and my left joystick seems to have a mind of its own sometimes just scroller through stuff or making my...
  9. Elite series 2 controller charging dock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller charging dock: Anyone know if i can buy another one of those cloth that helps protect the contacts.. 8fd1636c-98c9-4e99-b908-4131c4af4bb8
  10. Elite 2 controller warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller warranty: I bought 2 elite 2 controllers through the microsoft store. Got one November and the other in December, microsoft site shows my controllers and says one year warranty but ends March 2020? 3 months...