Xbox one Elite Controller

Discus and support Xbox one Elite Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My elite controller is producing tons of static when I plug in my headset. I've tried using a toothbrush to clean out the jack (which I did with my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Braeden_99, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Braeden_99
    Braeden_99 Guest

My elite controller is producing tons of static when I plug in my headset. I've tried using a toothbrush to clean out the jack (which I did with my other controller to fix the issue of it not picking up my headset when plugged in. Which worked) and my
    headset doesn't produce static when plugged into another controller or my laptop. I'm not sure what to do with it because I bought it when it almost first came out and 1) don't have the receipt anymore and 2) it wouldn't be under warranty if it was ever even
    under a warranty.

:)

Braeden_99, Jun 30, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. )(())( Win User

What wireless adapter is needed to connect xbox elite controller to windows 10?

3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Question about controller

Weight, options / customizations, and obviously price.

More info on the Elite: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller

And the Elite V2: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller-series-2
  4. HelluvaSphinx13 Win User

Xbox One S - a few steps forward but many backward (vs Xbox Elite)

Xbox one s IS compatible with Xbox one elite controller so if you don't like the Xbox one s then use the elite controller.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

엑스박스 엘리트 컨트롤러 리퍼 제품을 직구 하려고 합니다 -[Translation - I want to go straight to the Xbox Elite controller ripper product]

Hi there!

Thanks for replying! In relation to the Elite controller, it does come with after sales service in that the warranty on the device itself is 1 year and covers the functionality of the controller (responding to buttons, thumbsticks, bumpers,etc). If you've
    already performed troubleshooting on your Elite controller and would like further information on getting it serviced, then we recommend giving a look at our support article entitled

Servicing your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller
    . Below are some other links related to the Elite controller that may help you with troubleshooting prior to getting your controller serviced.

Xbox One Wireless Controller Solution

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Troubleshoot triggers on the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

I hope that this helps out!
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User
Thema:

1. Xbox one Elite Controller - Similar Threads - Elite Controller

2. Are xbox elite and 1708 controller Headset Connector Port the same?

in XboX Insiders
    Are xbox elite and 1708 controller Headset Connector Port the same?: [IMG] If you don't consider the color. Are the headphone jack of the Xbox elite controller and the headphone jack of the Xbox one slim universal? I see the following picture, including the...
  3. elite controller 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite controller 2: any one had any luck getting there controller back from exchange. they received it on the 14th of june and just had a email back saying there out of stock and its going to take even long. also...
  4. Use headphones with Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller and Win 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Use headphones with Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller and Win 10 PC: Hi! I have connected my Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller via USB to a PC running Windows 10 (19041) and I can use it to play games without any issues. However, there is no new audio device to...
  5. Xbox elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller: My husbands husbands elite controllers left stick stopped working in the middle of playing. When he took off the the removable cover it started working again but when he put the cover on it...
  6. Xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller: Is anyone having issues with the left bumper on the elite series 2 controller? The bumper just wont activate most of the time. It is so frustrating. I have tried all of the troubleshooting steps...
  7. Elite 2 Controller right trigger and online service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller right trigger and online service: 1. right trigger is sticking when i press it 2. left stick is creaking sometimes, especially when i press it forward to the left and then all over to the right side 3. i can't start the online...
  8. Elite series 2 xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 xbox one controller: So I have been using my controller for a couple months now and suddenly out of nowhere my left trigger is making a clicking sound and it feels like its sticking a bit, I paid alot of money for...
  9. Xbox elite controller - RB button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller - RB button: Hi, We bought a contoller and the RB button isnt reacting all the time. The shop (Smyths toys) said they cant see the issue and we should refer it to Microsoft. Please can you advise, having...
  10. xbox elite controller turning off randomly need to submit a return

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite controller turning off randomly need to submit a return: Hi I bought the controller directly off the microsoft site it is the elite 2. I need to send it back for warranty yet trying to do this seems impossible on your site. so here i am. I have had to...