Xbox one error 0x87af010a

Discus and support Xbox one error 0x87af010a in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Not long got up in the UK, switched the old girl on and got the usual green logo pop up but rather than going to the main screen where all our apps and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by McCon3, Jun 23, 2019.

1. McCon3
    McCon3 Guest

Not long got up in the UK, switched the old girl on and got the usual green logo pop up but rather than going to the main screen where all our apps and profile are it has just come up with the something went wrong band across the screen.

Now I see there was some issues last night while I was a slumbering but it seems whatever they have done has bought about this new issue being 0x87af010a. I've searched for this error code and no one seems to know what it is and I can't use my Xbox until
    it is sorted.

Any help is appreciated

Mccone

:)

McCon3, Jun 23, 2019
  2. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

3. RedCarGamer Win User

4. DominumStige Win User

I think a console reset is needed:

1. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    2. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    3. Press and hold the BIND button (located below the Xbox button on the console) and the EJECT button (located on the front of the console),
      and then press the Xbox button on the console.
    4. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.
    6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.
    7. Select Reset this Xbox
    8. Select Reset this Xbox and Keep Games and Apps
  5. The King Lir Win User

Are you able to do anything at all on the console or does the error message block you from accessing the settings menu etc? Troubleshooting is limited if you can access anything on the console and your posts makes it sound like the error pops up when you
    switch on the console and blocks you from the menus. Is this accurate?
  6. McCon3 Win User

Im sorry oldboy swift but it feels like I'm getting the IT crowd treatment here of turning things off and on. Now please understand that things like this are what I first check, I do my hard resets and removing the power after it and checking net connection
    etc.

This kind of thing has happened before where they try to fix a broken app and it messes up other users.
Thema:

1. Xbox one error 0x87af010a - Similar Threads - error 0x87af010a

2. Error 10 code for Xbox app on my kindle fire tablet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 10 code for Xbox app on my kindle fire tablet: Party chat wont work on my tablet comes up with error 10 code can join partys or start them on the xbox app on my tablet 99abe1cd-d08a-4806-ae1b-cb74d0e9f75f
  3. Unable to stream on twitch, recieving Error Code:788078D4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to stream on twitch, recieving Error Code:788078D4: Hello, I am trying to stream to Twitch with my Xbox one, Using the Twitch App. Everytime I try to broadcast it gives me an Error Code: 788078D4, and reads: We're so sorry; something unexpected...
  4. Erro em conectar conta Microsoft no meu PlayStationNetwork no Minecraft[Error connecting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro em conectar conta Microsoft no meu PlayStationNetwork no Minecraft[Error connecting...: Bom sempre está dando erro ao tentar conectar minha conta da Microsoft na PlayStationNetwork no Minecraft para mim poder jogar [Translation-Good is always giving error when trying to connect my...
  5. error 0X87e00013

in XBoX on Windows
    error 0X87e00013: Third time since september I create a post about this. Community managers keep closing threads because of "old topic" instead of giving solutions or working for us costumers. PC, Xbox Game Pass...
  6. Error code 262146

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 262146: [img] Started getting this code this weekend. Ive restarted, hard restart, checked for updates. Ran all the test xbox console offers and those test come back good. Cant figure out how to correct...
  7. Strange error code/message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strange error code/message: I posted about 2 hours ago asking about an account issue with the XBOX 360 emulator on XBOX ONE. Everytime i try to download my account onto the emulator, i get this error message. What the hell...
  8. Bład przy pobieraniu gry [Edit - Translation] - Error downloading game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bład przy pobieraniu gry [Edit - Translation] - Error downloading game: Kupiłem Xbox Game Pass gra Sea of Thieves nie chce się pobrać z niewiadomych przyczyn wyświetla się tylko pobieranie licencji i nagle błąd (grę próbuje pobrać na komputer z Microsoft Store)....
  9. Xbox app error 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app error 10: Error 10 showing when trying to access a party on app. The app is on a tablet. Ive tried uninstalling and installing again. 4615a399-8079-45ab-9138-c676b5882bf6
  10. Cannot Update Xbox - Get error code 3CD6-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Update Xbox - Get error code 3CD6-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570: Hi, I have a very old XBox which I practically never used. I finally decided to set it up but I am having difficulty getting it up and running. I cannot play any DVD games as it keeps telling me...