Xbox One - error code 0x803f900a when trying to start Forza Horizon 4.

Discus and support Xbox One - error code 0x803f900a when trying to start Forza Horizon 4. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, for the last eleven hours I have been trying to launch Forza Horizon 4 from my Xbox One and continually get the error message 0x803f900a asking me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WilburNemesis, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Xbox One - error code 0x803f900a when trying to start Forza Horizon 4.

Hi, for the last eleven hours I have been trying to launch Forza Horizon 4 from my Xbox One and continually get the error message 0x803f900a asking me to check my Xbox Live and Game pass subs for currency. They are paid up to next month.

It also asks re the profile I am currently using and the one I used to purchase the game. They are the same. I only have one.

I downloaded the game for free from Game Pass. It is still freely available for all Game Pass members right now. I have invested over 500 hours in this game.

While I was unable to access the game, I went into the Microsoft store and purchased Forza Motorsport 7. I haven't downloaded it yet.

I mention this because it seems odd to me that it verified who I was and my current sub statuses for Xbox Live and Game Pass in order to verify the transaction, yet it cannot do this to start my game.

I have powered my Xbox down as suggested in other posts. No change.

Checked the problem status. No problems.

I tried running Halo Wars 2. Same error message. This was identical to FH4. Free Game Pass download. Still available.

I tried running Minecraft expecting the same. However .. It worked!

I would appreciate any help offered with this frustration.

Regards.

:)

WilburNemesis, Sep 9, 2019
  2. WilburNemesis Win User

Thanks to both of you for your help. Unfortunately I have already done all of these with no success except for the reinstall. I have not done this yet as I have a slow internet line atm. Getting fixed next week and will do it then. Will let you know. Thanks
    again.
  3. JPayne9901 Win User

4. NLbawz Win User

Have you tried re-adding your profile?

Also give reinstalling the game a try.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console. You can also try uninstalling/reinstalling the game. Give that a try and let us know.
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Game pass issues

Thema:

1. Xbox One - error code 0x803f900a when trying to start Forza Horizon 4. - Similar Threads - error code 0x803f900a

2. Error code 0x80070057 when installing almost all Game Pass games (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x80070057 when installing almost all Game Pass games (PC): I subscribed to the PC Game Pass thing some days ago, but some games give an error immediately after starting the download. When I click on Install, it goes to Queued, then Starting and right...
  3. 0x800713AB error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x800713AB error code: my xbox wont connect but my phone and everything else will. dd850288-e9c7-4901-bf01-bf42effe29a3
  4. Error code 0x80073cfc

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x80073cfc: I have encountered a problem where when I try to install certain games it gives me this error code 0x80073cfc. This is only affecting certain games such as Football Manager 2019 and Imperator Rome...
  5. Error code 0x803f900a, sign in or renew the subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x803f900a, sign in or renew the subscription: I recently bought the Ultimate Game Pass that includes both the Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold. Now I have an error code that says that I need to make sure that my subscription service is up to date...
  6. Xbox One Gold Error code 0x803f900a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Gold Error code 0x803f900a: We had been using our xbox one with the free Live membership which came with the device. We downloaded several games with it. When it expired, we purchased a Gold subscription. Since then, we have...
  7. Error code 0x803f900a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x803f900a: I bought my xbox one and it came with Forza. After a month, my xbox game pass has expired and i'm no longer able to play forza, even if I've never played online and i own the game. I get the error...
  8. Xbox One Error code 0x803f900a

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Error code 0x803f900a: Split from this thread. All my live games get this error....was fine yesterday 57ad60b9-0420-4ac3-9a24-eb3bd8513c67
  9. 0x803f900a error code (and what we did to fix it)

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x803f900a error code (and what we did to fix it): Tried getting into Halo 5 Guardians, and i received error code 0x803f900a which in a nutshell asked me to sign in with the xbox live account used to purchase the game. I purchased this game as a...
  10. Xbox One Error code 0x803f900a - Sign in or renew subscription error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Error code 0x803f900a - Sign in or renew subscription error: It keeps saying it looks like You're not signed in as the subscription holder for this game. Sign into xbox live or renew subscription. My xbox live doesn't expire until August 2017 and I'm also...