xbox one error message

Discus and support xbox one error message in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; error E208 00000057 00000000 it means ? after green logo screen b969852e-8121-48b1-8b03-e22ca68e39af Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bobtaylor7, Aug 30, 2019.

1. bobtaylor7
    bobtaylor7 Guest

xbox one error message

error E208 00000057 00000000 it means ? after green logo screen

:)

bobtaylor7, Aug 30, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Probleme de synchronisation des données

3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

NO SAVES HELP!!!

4. choppyseize Win User

xbox one error message

This usually means you have to completely factory reset your Xbox. Or update it offline via usb Flash drive. If those don't work you will have to send the console in for repair.

To update offline just follow the steps here
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

xbox one error message

Hi
    bobtaylor7

We noticed that you had another post of this exact nature and were given some assistance there,
    xbox one, which is still open.
    If you require further assistance, simply reply to/in your originally posted thread.

Per the Xbox Forums Guidelines, we ask that you do not create duplicate
    posts, but refer back to the original one, and as such we'll be locking this thread. Any further duplicates will be deleted in future.

18) Do not "Bump" or double post in a topic unnecessarily and more than once in 24-hours. If you do this it will result in the bump post being deleted. Additionally, do not bump/resurrect old threads. Instead of replying
    to an inactive conversation that was created years ago, create a new thread.

27) Do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, remove a post edited by a moderator or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern
    about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

Thanks again!
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

XBOX ONE error messages

Assuming XBox passkey and this gamertag has an Microsoft account...

If you input the controller passcode or passkey incorrectly 3 times the system should ask for the accounts passWORD which will allow you to change the passCODE on the controller.
Thema:

xbox one error message

1. xbox one error message - Similar Threads - error message

2. Why does my Xbox One crash GTAV without a error code or any message?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox One crash GTAV without a error code or any message?: Hello! I have a Halo 5 special edition xbox and I want to know why my xbox can no longer play gta 5 (and two other games, but GTA is the most important right now). It will start the game on the...
  3. Error Message when I turn on the Xbox X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Message when I turn on the Xbox X: Hi I turned on my Xbox x last night and got the following message something when wrong, got to xbox.com support error help and put in the following code 0x87af000b. I did this and the very...
  4. Getting an error message in a F2P MMO : "Failed to verify Microsoft Login. Please try again...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting an error message in a F2P MMO : "Failed to verify Microsoft Login. Please try again...: I am trying to start Neverwinter Online on the Xbox One. My brother has the Xbox set to "home" xbox, and is sharing Live Gold. It has worked without problem until mid July, when I got the error...
  5. : Test multiplayer connection error message

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Test multiplayer connection error message: : Test multiplayer connection error message Hi BLumat You Checked your Internet configuration in your Router to see if the NAT is All open for your Xbox or PC? Try check the Support by network...
  6. My Xbox one error message states do not reboot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one error message states do not reboot.: My error message says "something bad happened" and do not reboot. How do I fix it? 869b5fd2-3e0e-4724-8f52-61243a67199f
  7. Error Message for Xbox 1s - "Disk Drive is Not Detected"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Message for Xbox 1s - "Disk Drive is Not Detected": I've tried to get Help from Microsoft but the virtual assistant is in a never-ending loop on a completely different subject. What does this mean? Can we repair it? Has anyone had any experience...
  8. DUM ERROR MESSAGE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DUM ERROR MESSAGE: I can't open any of my online purchased games and it keeps telling me to enter that code but nothing come up. What's happening? I HATE THAT XBOX TOOK AWAY LIVE SUPPORT. NOW WE JUST SITTING HERE...
  9. I am getting this error message from my X-Box 0x903f9006. Can anyone help me with this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting this error message from my X-Box 0x903f9006. Can anyone help me with this...: This message keeps popping up and he can't not move forward. 3554ee47-1aa8-473e-96d2-d153f12992a7
  10. Error message on Xbox 360 "CONNECTION..."

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error message on Xbox 360 "CONNECTION...": When loading a game on Xbox 360, I receive an error message: "CONNECTION Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live functionality". Connection towards Xbox Live is...