XBOX ONE Exiting to Home Screen

Discus and support XBOX ONE Exiting to Home Screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got the Titanfall bundle last week and while the game is amazing, i'm a little disappointed in the bugginess of a $500 gaming system. I've had it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by itrunner-DB51F1EA-3729-424C-BD43-1230767CFF73, Mar 18, 2014.

1. XBOX ONE Exiting to Home Screen

I got the Titanfall bundle last week and while the game is amazing, i'm a little disappointed in the bugginess of a $500 gaming system. I've had it crash on me a couple times while playing Ghosts, middle of a game and it just exits straight to the home screen.
    No errors, except when i try to re-launch Ghosts it says "Game took too long error code 0x#####".

I've read other posts about this and it appears it has to do with RAM, and the temporary workaround is to pull the power and do full reboots every now and then.

This seems like a huge bug... i just read through the April update notes and nothing mentioned about this. I'd rather have stuff like this fixed than have better friend notifications. Anyone know if this is on their radar?

:)

itrunner-DB51F1EA-3729-424C-BD43-1230767CFF73, Mar 18, 2014
  2. proneto911
    proneto911 Guest
    OUT OF MEMORY 2 ?

hes level 1 noob have you tried exiting out all applications by going to your home screen and with the recent apps highlighted press the menu button and select exit. hope that will help

proneto911, Mar 18, 2014
  3. nockwurst
    nockwurst Guest
    Madden 16

Game keeps freezing on my profile. Have to keep exiting back to home screen, restart game, freezes again during franchise mode. Have attempted to start 4 different franchises and keeps freezing. Game is a digital download, not disc. Have also tried it
    on two different xbox ones. Help!

nockwurst, Mar 18, 2014
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Capture Screenshot failing to work on Xbox One

I did read your post. You mentioned hitting the Xbox button then exiting the home screen so you cannot take a screen shot when on just the home screen.
  5. Brian Quarman Win User

Has anyone else had problems with Xbox Fitness not launching

Also another issue I'm having is on a second xbox one where it says syncing data whilst on the don't overexert yourself screen. It then takes a while to sync (or so it appears) and then goes into a black screen. I then have to use xbox home button to exit
    out. I also retried this by cancelling on the sync screen and then selected stop syncing but this time it reset to the home screen.
  6. Papa Acacha11a Win User

lego marvel super heroes crashing to home

whenever I exit one saved game to move to a different one, the game send me to the home screen and my picture will blackout. needs an update.
  7. proneto911 Win User

OUT OF MEMORY 2 ?

hes level 1 noob have you tried exiting out all applications by going to your home screen and with the recent apps highlighted press the menu button and select exit. hope that will help
  8. Kenny H. Win User

Games and Apps not launching on Instant On

Closing apps by highlighting them on your Home screen, pushing the menu button, and choosing Close or Exit also seems to help
Thema:

XBOX ONE Exiting to Home Screen

1. XBOX ONE Exiting to Home Screen - Similar Threads - Exiting Home Screen

2. WWE 2K20 exits when I create

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K20 exits when I create: Hello. For weeks, I've been playing WWE 2K20 on offline mode. But last night, I was willing to create a Superstar but all it keeps doing is sending me back home. I've found out that it happened...
  3. Can't exit or quit game on Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't exit or quit game on Xbox one s: I hit the Xbox controller button on controller, but the only options I have is to 'turn off the console, turn off the controller, or restart the console' There is no side menu to exit the app. Do...
  4. how do you exit a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do you exit a game: I can start a game but can never find a way to stop the games 99525934-05cc-413d-98d7-1f1b73aed298
  5. Offline mode on Xbox One S "You'll need the internet for this. 0x800704cf" on boot or exit...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline mode on Xbox One S "You'll need the internet for this. 0x800704cf" on boot or exit...: Every time when I start Xbox One S in offline mode or without internet connected, aprears the message "You'll need the internet for this. Error 0x800704cf". This message also appears when I exit...
  6. Xbox Companion App - Exit Confirmation

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Companion App - Exit Confirmation: Not sure if this is the appropriate place to suggest this and if not I'm hoping someone might be nice enough to forward it along. I've started using the Xbox Companion App on my PC when playing...
  7. Microsoft Treasure Hunter glitch -- level exit

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Treasure Hunter glitch -- level exit: When I get to the portion of the dungeon at the end, the portion of the screen farthest to the right doesn't show anything except dark squares. As a result I can't see where to finish/exit the...
  8. Xbox exits game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox exits game: When playing a game my xbox will sometimes leave the game and go to the Microsoft store. Usually to the Movies & TV app. Not sure why it does this. Is there anyway to stop this....
  9. Minecraft freezes and exits to home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft freezes and exits to home screen: I was going to built a farm that used pistons to harvest the crops. In the process i found a repeatable crash. With 3(sometimes) and 4 always, pistons you throw the switch and the game instantly...
  10. Glitch where I can't exit a game and return to the home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitch where I can't exit a game and return to the home screen: I am having a problem where on any controller, the illuminated "X" button is unresponsive in-game. This means that I cannot return to the home screen. I cannot exit any game. This problem has...