XBOX ONE Exiting to Home Screen

Discus and support XBOX ONE Exiting to Home Screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got the Titanfall bundle last week and while the game is amazing, i'm a little disappointed in the bugginess of a $500 gaming system. I've had it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by itrunner-DB51F1EA-3729-424C-BD43-1230767CFF73, Mar 18, 2014.

1. XBOX ONE Exiting to Home Screen

I got the Titanfall bundle last week and while the game is amazing, i'm a little disappointed in the bugginess of a $500 gaming system. I've had it crash on me a couple times while playing Ghosts, middle of a game and it just exits straight to the home screen.
    No errors, except when i try to re-launch Ghosts it says "Game took too long error code 0x#####".

I've read other posts about this and it appears it has to do with RAM, and the temporary workaround is to pull the power and do full reboots every now and then.

This seems like a huge bug... i just read through the April update notes and nothing mentioned about this. I'd rather have stuff like this fixed than have better friend notifications. Anyone know if this is on their radar?

:)

itrunner-DB51F1EA-3729-424C-BD43-1230767CFF73, Mar 18, 2014
  2. proneto911
    proneto911 Guest
    OUT OF MEMORY 2 ?

hes level 1 noob have you tried exiting out all applications by going to your home screen and with the recent apps highlighted press the menu button and select exit. hope that will help

proneto911, Mar 18, 2014
  3. nockwurst
    nockwurst Guest
    Madden 16

Game keeps freezing on my profile. Have to keep exiting back to home screen, restart game, freezes again during franchise mode. Have attempted to start 4 different franchises and keeps freezing. Game is a digital download, not disc. Have also tried it
    on two different xbox ones. Help!

nockwurst, Mar 18, 2014
  4. Brian Quarman Win User

Has anyone else had problems with Xbox Fitness not launching

Also another issue I'm having is on a second xbox one where it says syncing data whilst on the don't overexert yourself screen. It then takes a while to sync (or so it appears) and then goes into a black screen. I then have to use xbox home button to exit
    out. I also retried this by cancelling on the sync screen and then selected stop syncing but this time it reset to the home screen.
  5. Papa Acacha11a Win User

lego marvel super heroes crashing to home

whenever I exit one saved game to move to a different one, the game send me to the home screen and my picture will blackout. needs an update.
  6. proneto911 Win User

OUT OF MEMORY 2 ?

hes level 1 noob have you tried exiting out all applications by going to your home screen and with the recent apps highlighted press the menu button and select exit. hope that will help
  7. Kenny H. Win User

Games and Apps not launching on Instant On

Closing apps by highlighting them on your Home screen, pushing the menu button, and choosing Close or Exit also seems to help
  8. Kenny H. Win User

XBONE won't open anything unless I force shutdown/hard restart it EVERY TIME!?!?!?!

While this is annoying, I've found that closing apps and games has helped. To do this, highlight it on your home screen and press menu. Choose Exit.
Thema:

XBOX ONE Exiting to Home Screen

1. XBOX ONE Exiting to Home Screen - Similar Threads - Exiting Home Screen

2. Microsoft Treasure Hunter glitch -- level exit

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Treasure Hunter glitch -- level exit: When I get to the portion of the dungeon at the end, the portion of the screen farthest to the right doesn't show anything except dark squares. As a result I can't see where to finish/exit the...
  3. Xbox exits game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox exits game: When playing a game my xbox will sometimes leave the game and go to the Microsoft store. Usually to the Movies & TV app. Not sure why it does this. Is there anyway to stop this....
  4. Exiting the Rewards program

in XBoX Rewards
    Exiting the Rewards program: I wish to exit from the Reward system and don't get the e-mails anymore. There is no clear way out and I'm starting to feel cheated about how uneasy and unintuitive it has been made. Please tell...
  5. I like to exit xbox insider

in XBoX on Consoles
    I like to exit xbox insider: Hi, I like to desactivate my console from insider updates, but when I try they say this "You need enter the account that put this" (Something like this).I am the only that use the console, so I...
  6. Lose connection to xbox live after exiting an app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lose connection to xbox live after exiting an app: I lose connection to xbox live anytime i exit an app like YouTube or Netflix, e.g. I have since been signing out and signing back in, which is tedious. Today i saw a link somewhere in the...
  7. MIcrosoft Solitaire Collection - lost ability to exit/close

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MIcrosoft Solitaire Collection - lost ability to exit/close: This changed over the past couple of weeks, previously worked fine. I have no way to exit out of/close Microsoft Solitaire Collection (other than Task Manager). 55c09fab-fb30-43e6-bdfb-3fd2d3a1bfc1
  8. Game keeps crashing after exiting Vault 111

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keeps crashing after exiting Vault 111: Hello, I hope I can get some understanding about why this recently started happening, I can provide the facts to hopefully reach the problem. Firstly I tested it and it only happens with mods...
  9. Minecraft freezes and exits to home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft freezes and exits to home screen: I was going to built a farm that used pistons to harvest the crops. In the process i found a repeatable crash. With 3(sometimes) and 4 always, pistons you throw the switch and the game instantly...
  10. Glitch where I can't exit a game and return to the home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitch where I can't exit a game and return to the home screen: I am having a problem where on any controller, the illuminated "X" button is unresponsive in-game. This means that I cannot return to the home screen. I cannot exit any game. This problem has...