Xbox one external hardrive

Discus and support Xbox one external hardrive in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering if i buy a external hardrive for my xbox and i put my games on their what if my external hardrive breaks will my games be stuck on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IllFE4R38, Aug 2, 2020.

1. IllFE4R38
    IllFE4R38 Guest

I was wondering if i buy a external hardrive for my xbox and i put my games on their what if my external hardrive breaks will my games be stuck on their ?

:)

IllFE4R38, Aug 2, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. LightningRaines Win User

Which Xbox One model would be best 4 me?

Currently it would be hard to find an Xbox One with a hardrive with more than 500GB, that being said you should invest in either an external hardrive or a new hardrive with at least a 1TB.
  3. therealrock83 Win User

Copy/Transfer XBox One files too XBox one S

so i need a extern harddrive, copy all my things and from the extern hardrive too the new xbox one?
  4. mickph1998 Win User

Can't Update & Go Live, Error Code: 40A3-0000-3080-0300-D000-0185 & 40A3-0000-3080-0300-D000-0185

what i did to fix it was got an external hardrive put all of my staff on my xbox harddrive and put it on the external

and i formatted the xbox hardrive

then i run the update and it worked
  5. killerkaesar Win User

Ready to Install games list not showing up...

Hi Christoph! The hardrive in which you have installed your games is external or the one the Xbox one has internally?
  6. Ghostpro870 Win User

External hard drive

I as well have experienced some issues, bought 2 new original green xbox one external hardrives and both say that there is not enough power or are to slow- bought 2 of the xbox slim white external hardrives and they work fine. Please note that I tired
    all trouble shooting options and tried them on 3 seperate Xboxes - 2 slims and a one x
Thema:

1. Xbox one external hardrive - Similar Threads - external hardrive

2. External Hardrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hardrive: Hello, This issue has started recently happening. Whenever I plug my USB External Harddrive into the back port of my Xbox One S, My controller light flashes like its reconnecting. Whenever it...
  3. 4tb external hardrive for Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    4tb external hardrive for Xbox: My external hardrive is beeping i hooked it up to my labtop and it says its working fine but beeps on there too is thwre anyrhing i can do to fix it or ambi better off buyin a new one...
  4. EXTERNAL HARDRIVE DOESNT REGISTER

in XBoX on Consoles
    EXTERNAL HARDRIVE DOESNT REGISTER: I moved my xbox across rooms and I ended up unplugging my seagate external storage and now it won’t connect. Whenever I plug then unplug the device without success an error message pops up that...
  5. Seagate xbox external hardrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate xbox external hardrive: Good afternoon. My sons xbox 1 has corrupted 2 x seagate xbox one external hardrive so far this year, we have been given another replacement, is there anyway to stop this happening.?TIA...
  6. External Hardrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hardrive: Hello, recently purchased an external hard drive for my xbox. It's a 1TB, claims to support consoles, laptops and desktops (USB 3.0 compatible + USB type C 3.1 port). However, when plugged in to...
  7. external hardrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    external hardrive: My external hardrive wont let me download any game even though i have the right amount of storage. Can anyone help e7f48aae-6b3a-4e43-90da-78a16b4cc4e5
  8. External Hardrive Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hardrive Question: I have a very important question. A couple years ago, I bought an Xbox One S and played some games on it. Then, I ran out of storage and I bought a external hardrive to store all my old and new...
  9. External Hardrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hardrive: If it comes up saying “we see your external hardrive but its too weak” plug it in the back of the xbox not where the controller gets plugged in on the side 194c112c-858b-41ab-a6e3-c3fa2c8a143c
  10. External hardrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hardrive: My external drive stopped working but I dont know if I can fix it or if I need to just buy a new one 0d741641-1236-4a2e-8b89-349bab63fa3e