Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 logins

Discus and support Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 logins in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Shadowkeep DLC is only working with one account (Primary). I have two xboxes and the one that is tagged as my home xbox will not play Shadowkeep story... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AussieBeef, Nov 5, 2019.

1. AussieBeef
    AussieBeef Guest

Shadowkeep DLC is only working with one account (Primary). I have two xboxes and the one that is tagged as my home xbox will not play Shadowkeep story with other users logged in.

:)

AussieBeef, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Sunhammer01 Win User

Destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc

I bought destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc I am trying to game share with my family xbox list I need help.
    It looks like Destiny 2: Shadowkeep is treating itself as an entirely new game from Destiny 2. While my family was previously able to use 2 copies of Destiny 2 and 1 copy of the expansions, this new expansion seems to need a copy for each family xbox.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello AussieBeef,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to play through Destiny 2: Shadowkeep on your Xbox one console from home console sharing.

The ability to share DLC is dependent on the developer, and as such it may be best to request information regarding this subject with Bungie. You can utilize the official
    Bungie Forums as a direct communication line with community members and experts for the game.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  4. DanMen334 Win User

it may be a game security measure so as not to duplicate content
  5. Bashentee Win User

Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 of our logins

Yes, but have not seen this type of issue yet.
  6. Yu So Dum Win User

Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 of our logins

I have the same issue. I purchased Shadowkeep the other night on my gamertag (home xbox) but my son cant access shadowkeep on his account (same xbox) Nor his own xbox console upstairs - even with my gamertag signed in - but I can access on both consoles
    with my gamertag.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 logins - Similar Threads - Family Account Destiny

2. Two consoles one house, family account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Two consoles one house, family account.: I have my son as a family member (child) on my Microsoft account; we currently have one Xbox and we switch accounts as needed. However we'd like to play online together - he'd enjoy whipping me...
  3. Microsoft family share across 2 accounts.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft family share across 2 accounts.: Hey guys. Me and my brother have 2 Xboxes but i was wondering if i add him to my xbox family account can we share game libraries with each other or would that not work as he won't be on my "home"...
  4. Games not working for family account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games not working for family account: So I preorderd Destiny 2 shadow keep and I've been able to play it on my account, but my son who is the real person I got the game for isn't able to play it. It tells him he needs to buy it to...
  5. Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 of our logins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 of our logins: I'm not entirely sure how to put this. We have 3 Gamertags in our family for our Xbox One. 2 Adults and 1 child. Adult 1, purchased Destiny 2, and then when Shadowkeep came out, Adult 2 purchased...
  6. Lending Accounts to family Violates TOS?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lending Accounts to family Violates TOS?: Does lending my account to a family member Violate any term of service? 6c950c0a-7119-4ad9-868a-17875601e855
  7. Family account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family account: I’m trying to remove myself from a family account since I’m now a adult. I also don’t think I have access to the adult email. 9247a6c5-01a0-4752-87ac-fe50de599d4d
  8. Can't add funds to family account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add funds to family account: I want to add money from my credit card to my child's account since Microsoft doesn't allow his Xbox gift card he received for his birthday to be added to his account. I tried to add money and I...
  9. Family account - move achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family account - move achievements: Got a "family" of one parent and 2 children. Can you move achievements from the parent to child account ? Can you change a parent account to be a child account..... maybe then adding a new parent...
  10. xbox family account - cross platform restrictions

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox family account - cross platform restrictions: Hi There, I have family Microsoft account and my son is on our account as a child. For some reason when he logs into the xbox to play on fortnite with his mates he gets a box appear on the screen...