Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 logins

Discus and support Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 logins in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Shadowkeep DLC is only working with one account (Primary). I have two xboxes and the one that is tagged as my home xbox will not play Shadowkeep story... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AussieBeef, Nov 5, 2019.

1. AussieBeef
    AussieBeef Guest

Shadowkeep DLC is only working with one account (Primary). I have two xboxes and the one that is tagged as my home xbox will not play Shadowkeep story with other users logged in.

:)

AussieBeef, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Sunhammer01 Win User

Destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc

I bought destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc I am trying to game share with my family xbox list I need help.
    It looks like Destiny 2: Shadowkeep is treating itself as an entirely new game from Destiny 2. While my family was previously able to use 2 copies of Destiny 2 and 1 copy of the expansions, this new expansion seems to need a copy for each family xbox.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello AussieBeef,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to play through Destiny 2: Shadowkeep on your Xbox one console from home console sharing.

The ability to share DLC is dependent on the developer, and as such it may be best to request information regarding this subject with Bungie. You can utilize the official
    Bungie Forums as a direct communication line with community members and experts for the game.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  4. DanMen334 Win User

it may be a game security measure so as not to duplicate content
  5. Bashentee Win User

Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 of our logins

Yes, but have not seen this type of issue yet.
  6. Yu So Dum Win User

Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 of our logins

I have the same issue. I purchased Shadowkeep the other night on my gamertag (home xbox) but my son cant access shadowkeep on his account (same xbox) Nor his own xbox console upstairs - even with my gamertag signed in - but I can access on both consoles
    with my gamertag.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 logins - Similar Threads - Family Account Destiny

2. Cannot add account to the family

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add account to the family: Hi, i have been trying to add a account to the family to restart my progress on a game but whatever i tey never works. I have tried deleting the account from the xbox and signing it in to try...
  3. Metal Team Account Switch friend’s and family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Team Account Switch friend’s and family: My son has download Fortnite Metal Team Leader pack to the wrong account. Is it possible to switch to another account? 1790058d-890c-448a-bf1e-79dfe592c9eb
  4. Issues with money in child’s account in family

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issues with money in child’s account in family: My child has money in their account but it has not been allowing him to use it, i have had to use my credit card each time. I want the money in his account refunded to me! It has been blocked...
  5. Family XBOX Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family XBOX Account: Hi All So I bought my son a XBOX and set it up with my Microsoft account. I have now added him as a family member but unfortunately his profile is linked to my profile being the adult. So even...
  6. Cannot download a family account on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download a family account on Xbox 360: Hey everyone! I'm having issues with a family account and, I'm afraid, it is rather complicated to describe: I've set up a Microsoft account for my 12 year old son. That account shows up in my...
  7. Allow child accounts on two family XBOX (One and One X) without parent account connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Allow child accounts on two family XBOX (One and One X) without parent account connected: Hi, I have two xbox (XBOX One and XBOX One X). The XBOX One X is setup as my default XBOX device. On this one, my child can connect with their child account (as members of my family group).On...
  8. My xbox live gold subscription doesn't work on my family's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live gold subscription doesn't work on my family's account: Hi, We have ONE console which has an account for my wife, me and my 12 year old son. Last year we downloaded lots of games onto my wife's account and also installed xbox live gold through her...
  9. XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account: I am new to Xbox and Microsoft (a rare person I must admit) but whilst setting up my daughters Xbox ONE S, I made a school boy error so it would seem. I set up the Family Microsoft account, i.e....
  10. Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 of our logins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 of our logins: I'm not entirely sure how to put this. We have 3 Gamertags in our family for our Xbox One. 2 Adults and 1 child. Adult 1, purchased Destiny 2, and then when Shadowkeep came out, Adult 2 purchased...