Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 of our logins

Discus and support Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 of our logins in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not entirely sure how to put this. We have 3 Gamertags in our family for our Xbox One. 2 Adults and 1 child. Adult 1, purchased Destiny 2, and then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bashentee, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Bashentee
    Bashentee Guest

Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 of our logins

I'm not entirely sure how to put this. We have 3 Gamertags in our family for our Xbox One. 2 Adults and 1 child. Adult 1, purchased Destiny 2, and then when Shadowkeep came out, Adult 2 purchased it. Adult 2 and Child can access Shadowkeep, but Adult one,
    the original purchaser for Destiny 2, when he goes to Shadowkeep it takes him to "Get Started" and then to purchase the game. I tried Microsoft Support, and we thought we had it figured out, but all it did was ensure that all three gamertags were in the Family
    Group. All 3 accounts show up on the console and Destiny 2 shows up on all three gamertags. But Shadowkeep only shows up for 1 adult and the child account. How do we get this to work on the main gamertag?

We have tried to see if there were updates, there arent, we don't have any errors listed, we just cant access the purchased game on one of the family tags. We have powered down, unplugged but nothing seems to work. We've contacted support, and xbox troubleshoot.

Any ideas?

:)

Bashentee, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Bashentee Win User

Yes, but have not seen this type of issue yet.
  3. Yu So Dum Win User

I have the same issue. I purchased Shadowkeep the other night on my gamertag (home xbox) but my son cant access shadowkeep on his account (same xbox) Nor his own xbox console upstairs - even with my gamertag signed in - but I can access on both consoles
    with my gamertag.
  4. Darth Skrufy Win User

I am having a similar problem. Adult 1 and Child 1 were both able to play D2 Forsaken, but with Shadowkeep Child 1 is constantly being told "Need Shadowkeep campaign". Why is this happening?

D2 Shadowkeep Digital Deluxe was purchased and activated on Adult 1's account. The Xbox is set up as the Home Xbox. Child 1 just wants/needs the Shadowkeep campaign, not the Season Pass.

Please help!
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

What happens when Adult 1 tries to load up the game?

Does it give the message asking if you are sure you own this game or app and if so sign in with the account that purchased it?

When the child account is accessing it is adult 2 signed in at the same time or is child account the only account signed in?

If the child account can access it without the adult 2 being signed in that is very weird.

If not then you want to make sure that adult 2 has that console set as their profiles home console.

Once that is set then all the profiles should be able to play the game without account 2 being signed in.
  6. Bashentee Win User

Destiny 2 loads fine, but when he goes to the shadowkeep icon and clicks on it, it takes him to purchase it. (Adult 1)

The child account (teen) has permissions through the adult 2 account. He can login under his tag and play the game just fine without being logged into the other profiles.

I purchased Shadowkeep through my tag and can access both game and it just fine. I do not have to be signed in for my son to play.

All three profiles are listed as home profile, and we made sure each profile lists each if us in the family group.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 of our logins - Similar Threads - Family Account Destiny

2. Games not working for family account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games not working for family account: So I preorderd Destiny 2 shadow keep and I've been able to play it on my account, but my son who is the real person I got the game for isn't able to play it. It tells him he needs to buy it to...
  3. Lending Accounts to family Violates TOS?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lending Accounts to family Violates TOS?: Does lending my account to a family member Violate any term of service? 6c950c0a-7119-4ad9-868a-17875601e855
  4. Family account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family account: I’m trying to remove myself from a family account since I’m now a adult. I also don’t think I have access to the adult email. 9247a6c5-01a0-4752-87ac-fe50de599d4d
  5. Can't add funds to family account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add funds to family account: I want to add money from my credit card to my child's account since Microsoft doesn't allow his Xbox gift card he received for his birthday to be added to his account. I tried to add money and I...
  6. Family account - move achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family account - move achievements: Got a "family" of one parent and 2 children. Can you move achievements from the parent to child account ? Can you change a parent account to be a child account..... maybe then adding a new parent...
  7. xbox family account - cross platform restrictions

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox family account - cross platform restrictions: Hi There, I have family Microsoft account and my son is on our account as a child. For some reason when he logs into the xbox to play on fortnite with his mates he gets a box appear on the screen...
  8. Can't see Minecraft packs in other family accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't see Minecraft packs in other family accounts: I have purchased a few texture packs for my kids. Having purchased games and everything else through my account, our primary Microsoft Family account, it has allowed me to share games and all...
  9. How do you share with multiple accounts and xboxes (family)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you share with multiple accounts and xboxes (family): My kids cannot access all the games in our shared inventory. We have three xbox ones, and are paying for five accounts. I have everyone in the family and I am the main account. I have console “a”...
  10. XBOX AİLE HESABLARI [Translation- XBOX FAMILY ACCOUNTS]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX AİLE HESABLARI [Translation- XBOX FAMILY ACCOUNTS]: Arkadaşımla birbirmizi aile bölümlerine ekledik daha önce birbirimizi giriş xboxım yapıp oyunlarımızı paylaştık. Ama bugun ben kendi konsolumu sıfırladım ve aile düzenine girip arkadasımı giriş...