Xbox One Family Sharing

Discus and support Xbox One Family Sharing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We had two consoles that I play with my older son, and I have recently purchased a third console for my younger son. Our first two consoles are on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RG_123, Dec 3, 2019.

1. RG_123
    RG_123 Guest

Xbox One Family Sharing

We had two consoles that I play with my older son, and I have recently purchased a third console for my younger son. Our first two consoles are on family sharing but I would like to share the games with my younger son too. Is there any way to share our
    games an Xbox Live Gold features with the new Xbox One? Or do I have to purchase all new content and subscriptions for this new third console?

:)

RG_123, Dec 3, 2019
  2. RippenHarra Win User

CNET: All That Talk About All That RAM.....BUNK!

3. Burst Axe Win User
  4. EDDS86 Win User

Am I the only one?

5. RippenHarra Win User
  6. Burst Axe Win User

Can i pay installed games without having the disc?

@Randver I've dug into Xbox One Family Share and the Steam Family share. The Xbox One was far more flexible and seemed worthwhile but you think MS had a monopoly with the original plan so you're basically a lost cause in this discussion.
Thema:

Xbox One Family Sharing

1. Xbox One Family Sharing - Similar Threads - Family Sharing

2. XBOX Pass (PC) - Family Share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Pass (PC) - Family Share: hi, i am subscribed to office365 family where i have my son and daughter configured as child account (family share). I would like to know if i buy the PC game pass, will i be able to share with...
  3. Family Sharing - Help Setting up Restrictions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Sharing - Help Setting up Restrictions: Hello All, My son has an XBOX One and is basically on it all the time and I want to restrict his time. I have set up some restrictions using my Microsoft account but its not worked. The reason...
  4. Game Add-Ons not sharing with my family members

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Add-Ons not sharing with my family members: I have just bought an Xbox bundle which came with Minecraft "Starter Pack" and "Creator Pack" add ons plus 1000 Mine coins. This was bought for both my children who are set up as family members...
  5. Game Pass Family sharing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Family sharing: Hello, We have an Xbox, (my fiancee is paying for GamePass Ultimate), And a PC(Where I game mostly) Now how do we set up Family sharing so that I can use GamePass on my PC? The sharing works...
  6. Playing Fortnite with 2 Xbox accounts (family) and 1 shared xbox live account at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing Fortnite with 2 Xbox accounts (family) and 1 shared xbox live account at the same time?: Hi! My two kids have both an Xbox One S. One of them has a Xbox Live Gold account. He added his brother as a family member. They both want to play Fortnite at the same time. But this does not...
  7. Family sharing 2 licenses of sea of thieves for 3 or 4 Family members

in XBoX on Windows
    Family sharing 2 licenses of sea of thieves for 3 or 4 Family members: I have 1 sea of thieves license purchased at the windows store. My kids play on 2 pc’s using their own microsoft accounts through family sharing. This works fine. So kids are logged on in Windows...
  8. XBox Live not shared on the family account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live not shared on the family account: Hi, I have accidentally added XBox Live to my daughters account. I didn't think it would matter as she is part of the Family group on the XBox. But now when I or my other daughters try to go onto...
  9. family sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    family sharing: can i family share xbox game pass and play the game pass games on the other account without the game being installed on the main account? cd830a04-5c49-497c-926e-c20fc4bdde4b
  10. Game Pass Ultimate Family Sharing - 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Family Sharing - 2020: I just upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate today because my kid really wanted to be able play games on the PC when the console was not available (since we have it on our main TV). We have X Box One S,...