Xbox One Family Sharing

Discus and support Xbox One Family Sharing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We had two consoles that I play with my older son, and I have recently purchased a third console for my younger son. Our first two consoles are on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RG_123, Dec 3, 2019 at 12:03 PM.

1. RG_123
    RG_123 Guest

Xbox One Family Sharing

We had two consoles that I play with my older son, and I have recently purchased a third console for my younger son. Our first two consoles are on family sharing but I would like to share the games with my younger son too. Is there any way to share our
    games an Xbox Live Gold features with the new Xbox One? Or do I have to purchase all new content and subscriptions for this new third console?

:)

2. RippenHarra Win User

CNET: All That Talk About All That RAM.....BUNK!

3. Burst Axe Win User
  4. EDDS86 Win User

Am I the only one?

5. RippenHarra Win User
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox Accounts On Multiple Consoles

Your family just needs to make their own accounts and you can share your gold with them by adding them to an Xbox Family.

support.xbox.com/.../add-family-member-on-xbox-one

If they all declare the same console as the Home Xbox, they can share all of the content on it as well.
Thema:

Xbox One Family Sharing

1. Xbox One Family Sharing - Similar Threads - Family Sharing

2. Game pass family sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass family sharing: My 2 kids have there own consoles as in separate rooms. Currently have family sharing set up between the 2 consoles to save arguments and help reduce costs. It works for xbox live gold. Planning...
  3. Microsoft family share across 2 accounts.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft family share across 2 accounts.: Hey guys. Me and my brother have 2 Xboxes but i was wondering if i add him to my xbox family account can we share game libraries with each other or would that not work as he won't be on my "home"...
  4. Family sharing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family sharing games: I added my child to family account. Before he was playing Xbox 1 on my account. Games were purchased on my account. Now when he logs in, he cannot play the games. It is telling us the games have...
  5. Family Share not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family Share not working: I've made a family account with two Xbox's in my house, added the account for (lets call it) Xbox B on the family, and there are no games appearing on Xbox B's "ready-to-install list." (Just for...
  6. Is there a way to share games within a family?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to share games within a family?: We originally set up the xbox and games on my account/gamertag. I made my son a separate sign in/gamertag under "family" so I can restrict screen time, but now the games don't show up for him. Is...
  7. Requirements for Sharing Ultimate with a Xbox family member?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Requirements for Sharing Ultimate with a Xbox family member?: I have an Xbox that has been set as my home Xbox and on which I have an active Ultimate subscription. I created and added a new Xbox profile for my Son. His account has been added to the family...
  8. Family sharing single PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Family sharing single PC: I suscribed to game pass for PC. How can i share my installed games with other family members who also use this same PC, each with their own windows/microsoft account. Giving them my login info...
  9. Better Xbox live (Family) Sharing, and Microsoft Service going down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Better Xbox live (Family) Sharing, and Microsoft Service going down: I am a father of three wanting to ask Microsoft to release there grip on how many Xbox's I can share with. I have been a video game player since Atari 2600, and an Xbox live member since 2002. I...
  10. Game pass family sharing not working as intended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass family sharing not working as intended?: Game pass family sharing not working as intended? I have two xboxs and i recently got gamepass Ultimate to share games with my wife on xbox number 2. xbox number two, has my wifes profile and my...