Xbox One Fan Noise Chirping Crickets

Discus and support Xbox One Fan Noise Chirping Crickets in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey just purchased a new xbox one and the fan seems to be making a chirping cricket like sound consistently... [MEDIA] I posted to youtube: [MEDIA]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TwinbornAxis761, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Xbox One Fan Noise Chirping Crickets

Hey just purchased a new xbox one and the fan seems to be making a chirping cricket like sound consistently...

I posted to youtube:

it's not terribly loud but can be heard from 10 ft away when the room is quiet. Have seen several similar issues of people posting something like this even back to years ago.

Is this a reason to issue a repair or normal? I just got it 3 days ago and might just return it to the store.

Thanks very much in advance for any help.

:)

TwinbornAxis761, Nov 30, 2015
  2. vllsutiger23
    vllsutiger23 Guest
    fan noise

My sounds more like a chirping noise, almost like a cricket, it's kind of hard to explain

vllsutiger23, Nov 30, 2015
  3. Xbox One is chirping

i have the same problem with the chirping noises, the chirping was not there when i first got the xbox one but after a wyl now it starts making the noises. the fan seems to be loud off and on.

zzzx RAMBO xzzz, Nov 30, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

I don't believe it should be making that noise and if it were me I would return it to the retailer for an exchange. Good Luck.

{Parity}, Nov 30, 2015
  5. Thanks Genesis for the reply

TwinbornAxis761, Oct 31, 2018
  6. vllsutiger23 Win User

fan noise

My sounds more like a chirping noise, almost like a cricket, it's kind of hard to explain
  7. {Parity} Win User

I don't believe it should be making that noise and if it were me I would return it to the retailer for an exchange. Good Luck.
  8. TwinbornAxis761 Win User

Thanks Genesis for the reply
  9. zzzx RAMBO xzzz Win User

Xbox One is chirping

i have the same problem with the chirping noises, the chirping was not there when i first got the xbox one but after a wyl now it starts making the noises. the fan seems to be loud off and on.
  10. NickG123 Win User

Xbox One Fan

No chirping noise, just an unusually loud fan.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Fan Noise Chirping Crickets - Similar Threads - Fan Noise Chirping

2. Series X fan noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X fan noise: For the first few months of having my Series X, it ran very quiet. But now the fan spins up really loud when I’m playing any game, enhanced or not. I cleaned any dust out of the fan, but it’s...
  3. Xbox one s fan sputtering noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s fan sputtering noise: So i got home today and i turned on my xbox one s, before i turned it on it felt hot and when i turned it on and signed in i began to hear a medium but not loud sputtering noise from the fan....
  4. Xbox Series X Fan Noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Fan Noise: Hello Xbox Community! I've noticed a strange cricket-like clicking sound coming from the top of my xbox series x. I've noticed it for the first time two months ago and then it disappeared and now...
  5. Xbox Series X buzzing/ticking noise coming from the fan area.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X buzzing/ticking noise coming from the fan area.: I've had my Series X since launch day, and when I first got it the console was super quiet and didn't make any noise. However, as of recently, my Series X makes a buzzing noise while sitting idle...
  6. Xbox Fan Noise / Loud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Fan Noise / Loud: Hello dear community, I noticed the days that my Series X is very loud in the menu for some games, only in the menu, not in the game itself. with Dirt 5 it gets noticeably louder and with Call of...
  7. Xbox Series S fan noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S fan noise: Hello! So i recently bought my Xbox Series S and it’s suprisingly tiny, but that’s not the case. The thing is that the fan is very loud, it sounds like it’s hitting something. I tried putting it...
  8. Xbox one S fan weird chirping noise?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S fan weird chirping noise?: Hello all lately I have been having this weird chirping noise coming from my xbox one fan. Thing is during the morning I don't hear it, in the after noon I don't hear it but then at nighttime I...
  9. Loud chirping fan noise from a brand new Xbox One S & sticky A button on a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loud chirping fan noise from a brand new Xbox One S & sticky A button on a new controller: Hi! I ordered a brand new, white Xbox One S 1Tb console and got it set up yesterday after picking it up from mail. I was greeted with a quite a shock right when I first booted up the system, as...
  10. Fan Making Chirping Noise!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fan Making Chirping Noise!: So now my fan is making a random and annoying chirping noise. Most likely the bearing in the fan is giving out or already losing lubrication. First it was 2 solid weeks of freezes before that...