Xbox One Fifa 15 Bundle £50 points back promotion

Discus and support Xbox One Fifa 15 Bundle £50 points back promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have spent the last 3 1/2 hours on the phone to Microsoft trying to resolve this issue to no avail. I have also contacted GAME and EA Sports who... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by XoMeGaTrIcKX, Oct 27, 2014.

1. XoMeGaTrIcKX
    XoMeGaTrIcKX Guest

I have spent the last 3 1/2 hours on the phone to Microsoft trying to resolve this issue to no avail. I have also contacted GAME and EA Sports who could not help either. I bought the bundle on the 8th October and activated by the 10th by signing in and set
    it as my home console on dashboard as suggested in the terms and conditions. I am now being told that I should have gone on to the Xbox WEBSITE and registered it online in order to receive the code. NOWHERE in Microsoft's Terms and Conditions does it
    say to do this and it is HIGHLY MISLEADING.To be eligible it just says 'only for the Xbox Live account holder receiving this offer on the xbox 360 Dashboard and
    activating a new Xbox One Fifa 15 or Xbox One as their primary console. I am very disappointed by this, I have spent all this money and not received what was I promised.

:)

XoMeGaTrIcKX, Oct 27, 2014
  2. mrad1114
    mrad1114 Guest
    mrad1114, Oct 27, 2014
  3. TheLostBoy1
    TheLostBoy1 Guest
    XBOX ONE OFFER

Hello, I bought the XBOX ONE FIFA 15 Bundle offer but havent recieved my £50 code

TheLostBoy1, Oct 27, 2014
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

still not recived the £50 off FIFA 15

Hey there, adamadkins! I'm very sorry to see if there is any confusion about this promotional currency that your friends have received. The eligibility requirements for the promotion you are talking about is for the FIFA 15 Xbox One bundle, and certain users
    received a dashboard promotion on their Xbox 360 console before upgrading, not for purchasing FIFA 15. Hopefully that helps clear up what this promotion was for you. :)
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

£50

Hey there, Jeff! Sorry to see that you didn't receive a promotional code while your friend did. Just to clarify, did you happen to receive a dashboard promotion on your Xbox 360 before you upgraded to your FIFA 15 Xbox One bundle?
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

XBOX ONE OFFER

Hey there, TheLostBoy1! Very sorry to see that you haven't received your code yet! Just to clarify, did you receive this promotion on your Xbox 360 dashboard before you purchased your Xbox One FIFA 15 bundle?
  7. jifc1018 Win User

FIFA 15 Bundle

would love to see Fifa bundle in the US, would definitely consider the xbox one if it comes with FIFA 15.
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Didn't recieve my £50 for pre ordering FIFA 15 and XBOX ONE bundle.

As I had posted above, caaaal7, you needed to receive this promotion on your Xbox 360, and you confirmed that you saw the promotion on your Xbox One. This unfortunately does not meet the qualifications for the FIFA 15 bundle promotion this time around. The
    promotion was not for users that had pre-ordered a bundle, but for accounts that received this promotion on their Xbox 360.

However, please do keep an eye out for future promotions on majornelson.com and news.xbox.com! You'll be able to see all the promotions that we offer that
    you may qualify for. :)
Thema:

1. Xbox One Fifa 15 Bundle £50 points back promotion - Similar Threads - Fifa Bundle £50

2. Have not recieved £50 for purchasing xbox one fifa 15 bundle?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not recieved £50 for purchasing xbox one fifa 15 bundle?: gamertag. i purchased the xbox one fifa 15 bundle on the 28th august and collected it from store on its release date however i havent recieved the £50 which was advertised on the xbox 360...
  3. Free £50 for fifa 15 bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free £50 for fifa 15 bundle: Basically me and my friend bought the xbox one fifa 15 bundle on the same day. Hes received his free £50 but I havent. I did all the necessary things needed to be done and ive not received...
  4. Fifa bundle no £50?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fifa bundle no £50?: I brought the fifa bundle on the 2nd October knowing that I should be eligable for the £50 credit. It's been over 3 weeks and I still haven't got any email or contact from Xbox telling me of my...
  5. Didn't recieve my £50 for pre ordering FIFA 15 and xbox one bundle.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't recieve my £50 for pre ordering FIFA 15 and xbox one bundle.: Received the xbox one with fifa 15 bundle on the 26th September yet haven't received the £50 that i am entitled to d6e31c43-451f-4fd1-9c7d-7ea86b4b1a17
  6. Not received £50 credit from FIFA 15 Bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not received £50 credit from FIFA 15 Bundle: Just wondering if there has been any updates to this Also, does anyone know if you can retrieve deleted messages from your console, in case I deleted the message by accident Thanks...
  7. Awaiting £50 voucher after purchasing Fifa 15 bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Awaiting £50 voucher after purchasing Fifa 15 bundle: Received an email informing me if I upgrade to Xbox one, I will receive a £50 voucher after I make my Xbox One 'my home console'. Its been over 4 weeks since I purchased this console now & I still...
  8. Did not receive my £50 since purchasing the FIFA 15 bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive my £50 since purchasing the FIFA 15 bundle: Gamertag. I ordered it on the 28th august and purchased it the night Xbox one bundle Fifa 15 came out. Didn't receive my £50 but someone I know has. thanks 5eec31fe-0834-4cdb-a5a7-2e559b616bf2
  9. Didn't recieve my £50 for pre ordering FIFA 15 and XBOX ONE bundle.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't recieve my £50 for pre ordering FIFA 15 and XBOX ONE bundle.: ordered on the 4th September from GAME havent yet recieved a £50 code, but one of my friends have, hoping I will soon. Thanks. fb4652f1-cf25-4033-9482-8bf170991c53
  10. Xbox one Fifa 15 Bundle-£50 promotional offer not received.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox one Fifa 15 Bundle-£50 promotional offer not received.: About 3 weeks ago I seen a promotional offer for the Fifa 15 Xbox one bundle where I would receive £50 on the Xbox Market to spend if i bought it by the 10th October, I am still waiting on the...