Xbox one : Force Profil login when Xbox start

Discus and support Xbox one : Force Profil login when Xbox start in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi, I have kids and setup the xbox parental control for managing the time screen. it's work well for games but streaming App ( Netflix, Youtube)... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kouyouk CA, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Kouyouk CA
    Kouyouk CA Guest

hi,

I have kids and setup the xbox parental control for managing the time screen.

it's work well for games but streaming App ( Netflix, Youtube) doesn't required a profile to be launch. ( Kids could launch Netflix without login in a profile and the parental control is not working)

My question is :

How could i set-up the Xbox to mandatory required a profil login when it's start.

Thanks

:)

Kouyouk CA, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Kouyouk CA Win User

hi,

I have already setup a passkey and it doesn't help to solve the issue.

the family account is setup and my kids have profils with time screen restrictions

No problem for Gaming,

But, My problem is that when the Xbox start, Kids just have to clicks on "b" and they could navigate in the xbox without any profil and they could launch Netflix.

in this case, all the parental control and time screen limit are not applicable.
  3. SeizeTheFrog Win User

Hey, you can change the sign in options by going into settings and then clicking on accounts. There you can make it so that a certain profile is always signed on start-up or you can link accounts to different controllers. There are also different settings
    on the account tab that may be of interest to you.
  4. Kouyouk CA Win User

hi,

can you detail how you can make it so that a certain profile is always signed on start-up.

I have spent some times on the accounts settings, but whatever i have choice, it was possible to launch Netflix without sign in a profil.

Maybe I have miss something.

Thanks for your assistance
  5. Northern Lass Win User

You can set the xbox to log into a profile automatically when it turns on.

If you have child accounts in your family, your sign-in preferences give you control over your kids’ access to content and ability to buy from the Microsoft Store.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings.
    3. Under Account, select Sign-in, security & passkey.
    4. Select Change my sign-in & security preferences.
    5. Choose one of the following options:
      • Make it fast, make it magic: Automatic sign-in with no password or passkey required.
      • No barriers: No password or passkey required to sign in, change settings, or make purchases.
      • Check that it's me: A passkey is required to sign in.
      • Ask for my passkey: A passkey is required to sign in, change settings, or make purchases.
      • Lock it down: Your Microsoft account password is required for almost everything.
      • Customize: Select this option to customize which actions require a password or passkey.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/my-account/manage-account/change-signin-preferences
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox one : Force Profil login when Xbox start - Similar Threads - Force Profil login

2. I bought dlc for Jump Force that made the game unplayable now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought dlc for Jump Force that made the game unplayable now.: I have Jump Force from xbox gamepass and i bought the Seto Kaiba DLC and when i have the dlc installed it won't let me connect to the internet and when i have it uninstalled it let's me connect....
  3. forced ban on others

in XBoX on Consoles
    forced ban on others: so a day ago some user on xbox with the name of [mod removed] forced a ban on with no apparent reason the only reason he had was that he wanted to thus giving me a 24 hour ban, and because he was...
  4. Jump force online issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump force online issue: I bought jump force and i also own game pass but when i try to play online it says i am unable to communicate with the game server. Ive played the game online for weeks now but this problem just...
  5. Jump Force Missing from PC GamePass

in XBoX on Windows
    Jump Force Missing from PC GamePass: Hello! For some reason i can't find Jump Force on the PC games pass, but i say it on a friends xbox pc app is there something i'm missing? everything is up to date....
  6. LEGO® STAR WARS™: The Force Awakens Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGO® STAR WARS™: The Force Awakens Achievements: I downloaded LEGO® STAR WARS™: The Force Awakens, and started playing and after finishing several chapters I realized that none of the achievements have been unlocked. I've tried asking Lego, but...
  7. Force unleashed, can't download 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Force unleashed, can't download 360 profile: hey all, Star Wars Force Unleashed is the only 360 game I've tried on my Xbox one so far and I can't get it to work properly. i downloaded from the store and can play it but I can't get it to...
  8. Gamertag changed after being forced to download profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag changed after being forced to download profile.: This morning i was forced to download my profile on my xbox 360. It would not load until i did. Once i logged back in my gamertag had been changed. The name that i was given is somewhat lame and i...
  9. frequent forced profile log outs

in XBoX on Consoles
    frequent forced profile log outs: Every time I start a game, open an app my console forces my account to log out. has happened frequently since 12/4/14. 7db7477c-c44c-41d9-a61b-94b97871e025
  10. My gamertag was changed when I 're-downloaded my profile, request for a forced gamertag ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamertag was changed when I 're-downloaded my profile, request for a forced gamertag ...: My case number is [mod removed] I just want my old gamertag back, [mod removed] it was changed to ced394a7-fe96-492a-9b5d-e575d4d96c92