Xbox one forum app

Discus and support Xbox one forum app in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there an Xbox forum app on mobiles for this forum?who do we use Google on our phone d4a5e105-c7ef-49ca-b383-3e51776a42b9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MessiahBrowny, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Xbox one forum app

Is there an Xbox forum app on mobiles for this forum?who do we use Google on our phone

:)

MessiahBrowny, Feb 17, 2014
  2. Speed45
    Speed45 Guest
    Please vote for a SiriusXM Radio App for Xbox One

Please everyone go to the link and vote for a SiriusXM Radio App for Xbox One

Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

Speed45, Feb 17, 2014
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Error code 0x80860010 can't be signed in on console

Hey soulassssns!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the Xbox App. Since this forum is for the Xbox One let's have you create a new thread in the
    Xbox App forum so that we can best help you out. Thanks!

Mister Maka, Feb 17, 2014
  4. Xbox one forum app

I don't think there is.

I've wanted something like an app for a while as I've always had issue trying to use the forums with my phone, but now I've just bought a portable device that displays the forums exactly like a PC. If there's a phone that can do the same I'd be interested
    in that.

DigitalAssassin, Feb 17, 2014
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Xbox one forum app

I don't think there is.

I've wanted something like an app for a while as I've always had issue trying to use the forums with my phone, but now I've just bought a portable device that displays the forums exactly like a PC. If there's a phone that can do the same I'd be interested
    in that.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

WWE Network

Hey there, Cheetah! These forums are for our Xbox One Apps. You'll want to post up in our Xbox Music, Xbox Video & Apps on Xbox 360 forums to get some support for 360 apps.

Thanks for understanding!
  7. Lysle S Win User

5 Improvements Xbox One Fitness Needs

Also I know this might not be the appropriate forum, but under Xbox One Games and Xbox One Apps there is no Fitness game or app... I think even MS is confused if it is a game or app...
  8. HelplessMoney64 Win User

Dish Remote Access App

I agree with everyone here on this forum. I have dish network as well and want a Dish Anywhere app for the Xbox 360. There is already a request under apps for this here

xbox.uservoice.com/.../6054656-dish-anywhere-app-xbox-360-one
    so everyone needs to go there vote for this app and click the facebook like button or tweet, share it with everyone so we get attention to this needed app.
  9. Mister Maka Win User

Error code 0x80860010 can't be signed in on console

Hey soulassssns!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the Xbox App. Since this forum is for the Xbox One let's have you create a new thread in the
    Xbox App forum so that we can best help you out. Thanks!
Thema:

Xbox one forum app

1. Xbox one forum app - Similar Threads - forum app

2. Can there be a way to lock these old message on the forums

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can there be a way to lock these old message on the forums: I just accidentally just posted on this old post from 2017 that was at the top of the forum list.Can someone lock these old posts please.I know I should of paid more attention and looked at the...
  3. To wegierskie forum?

in XBoX on Mobile
    To wegierskie forum?: Czemu tutaj pokazuje sie wegierskie forum? Why is the Hungarian forum shown here?
  4. Just creating a post for the "try the new forums" quest on the Xbox insider app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just creating a post for the "try the new forums" quest on the Xbox insider app.: I figure we (our maybe just me) could use this to test the commenting and upvoting part of the quest. ccb14d5c-5943-4fec-bdca-a1eccd664fa6
  5. Can we have an app for this site? Xbox Forum.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we have an app for this site? Xbox Forum.: Considering the beautiful look of this site on edge and how most of us visit and get help from here, any chance of getting an app on Windows 10 PC/Mobile, iOS and Android to make life more easier....
  6. Forum issues with the IE App (both 360 and ONE) and another forum issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forum issues with the IE App (both 360 and ONE) and another forum issue: Hi, this forum is not shown right with the IE app on both consoles but works well with the PC. The upper green bar just shows the link to Xbox.com and the rest is just green! But if you try to...
  7. Is there a proper forum for the Xbox One Sling TV app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a proper forum for the Xbox One Sling TV app?: I apologize if there is one as I have searched and cannot come up with anything. Watching live TV during prime time seems to be a disaster right now. Load screens that go nowhere And odd glitches...
  8. Preview program app and forum access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview program app and forum access: My gamer tag is I need the link to download the preview app as well as access to the forum for the preview program. 981599b6-cef9-446d-bfe5-c1de0328608d
  9. My forum profile and windows 8 "Games" app wont update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My forum profile and windows 8 "Games" app wont update: Once I got an Xbox one I connected it to my windows account. since then I changed my account a lot by getting achievements, adding friends and buying games. for some reason the "games" app on...
  10. Xbox Forums Android App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Forums Android App: Is there an Android app for the Xbox Forums? f8632d04-8fff-4c51-880d-a5eeb242440f