Xbox One Frame Rate problems?

Discus and support Xbox One Frame Rate problems? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, while playing every game I own except How to survive I have frame rate drops/ slow downs. GTA V goes in and out of being laggy and playing good,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SubtlePredat0r, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Xbox One Frame Rate problems?

So, while playing every game I own except How to survive I have frame rate drops/ slow downs. GTA V goes in and out of being laggy and playing good, Alien Isolation has a lot of drops and the cutscenes are just terrible. Saints Row: Gat out of hell is simply
    unplayable. I've purchased 2 Xbox One's because of this same problem using different cords and I can't imagine I got 2 defective consoles. Any ideas what could cause this to happen?

:)

SubtlePredat0r, Mar 3, 2015
  2. ZombieDeano
    ZombieDeano Guest
    Tomb Raider Definitive Edition XboxOne at 30 FPS

After the initial reports about frame rates I was going to go with the PS4 version. I'm not so sure now.

Ok so the Xbox One version has a lower frame rate BUT, it is a steady frame rate, whereas the PS4 version jumps around by nearly 30fps. To me that means one thing. Choppy frame rate, unstable game play.

I will wait until I see both versions for myself before making a decision.

ZombieDeano, Mar 3, 2015
  3. tplarkin7
    tplarkin7 Guest
    Edge on Ps4 power... Not good for X1 Xbox One Frame Rate problems? :(

My fear is that frame rates and resolution will be compromised on Xbox One because "nobody really cares about a few pixels or a few frames."

We have seen frame rate hiccups with the PS3 (which I never bought a PS3 for this reason).

If games have better frame rates/resolutions on PS4, I will be buying a PS4. Every game should be locked at 1080p/60 fps!

tplarkin7, Mar 3, 2015
  4. matthewiag Win User

Is there an improvement to FPS by playing non-enchaned Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One X / Xbox One S.

Hello

If your playing on an Xbox One or Xbox One S you will only see better Frame Rates.

If your Playing on an Xbox One X you will see the better Frame Rates and possibly 4K HDR if they have been enhanced.
  5. ZombieDeano Win User

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition XboxOne at 30 FPS

After the initial reports about frame rates I was going to go with the PS4 version. I'm not so sure now.

Ok so the Xbox One version has a lower frame rate BUT, it is a steady frame rate, whereas the PS4 version jumps around by nearly 30fps. To me that means one thing. Choppy frame rate, unstable game play.

I will wait until I see both versions for myself before making a decision.
  6. tplarkin7 Win User

Edge on Ps4 power... Not good for X1 :(

My fear is that frame rates and resolution will be compromised on Xbox One because "nobody really cares about a few pixels or a few frames."

We have seen frame rate hiccups with the PS3 (which I never bought a PS3 for this reason).

If games have better frame rates/resolutions on PS4, I will be buying a PS4. Every game should be locked at 1080p/60 fps!
  7. tez bomb Win User

What do you want from the next gen xbox ?

High frame rate and hight graphics at the same time. Hate the fact on some games on the xbox one x you have to choose between the two.

Personally I always choose frame rate
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

Anthem!!!

How's the frame rate?

When I saw EuroGamer's Digital Foundry performance tests of this game a few weeks ago, I was pretty shocked by the frame rate issues. The base Xbox One version was only 900P and suffered frame rate drops as low as 21fps! Come on! How on earth is that even
    playable??

The One X version was a great resolution wise, but those frame drops were still pretty bad, and what about those loading times?
Thema:

Xbox One Frame Rate problems?

1. Xbox One Frame Rate problems? - Similar Threads - Frame Rate problems

2. Frame rate issues after latest update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frame rate issues after latest update?: after the latest up date all of my FPS games (Halo-Destany 2 ect) are basically un playable. Anybody else experiencing this issue? adc313ea-c79b-401f-b1f1-04637ca32d0f
  3. Do some Xbox 360 games have a poor frame rate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do some Xbox 360 games have a poor frame rate?: Hi, I noticed playing my Xbox 360 that some games have a low frame rate (offline, single player). Is this normal for the system? 4e8c6a74-dedd-48de-baca-f92e942fcec7
  4. Xbox 360 - Do some games simply have a bad frame rate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 - Do some games simply have a bad frame rate?: At first I thought there was a problem with my system or even the discs. I tried clearing the cache, formatting the drive, reinstalling updates, trying different systems, and trying different...
  5. FEAR - Xbox 360 - Low frame rate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FEAR - Xbox 360 - Low frame rate: Hello, I'm running FEAR (the first one) on my Xbox 360. It seems to have a poor frame rate. I tried clearing my cache, formatting my drive, and reinstalling updates and nothing helped. Some other...
  6. Max Payne - Low Frame Rate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Max Payne - Low Frame Rate: I'm running Max Payne (original Xbox) on my Xbox 360. It is backwards compatible. For some reason it has a very low frame rate. I read online that it should run very smoothly on the 360 (roughly...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 | PC | Big frame rate drops on certain scenarios only | November 2019

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 | PC | Big frame rate drops on certain scenarios only | November 2019: Hello! I just purchased and played Forza Horizon 4 on November 15, 2019. The game performed well and great. No issues. No lag. No frame rate drops. Even on the highest settings (Ultra), I had no...
  8. Frame rate on Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

in XBoX on Windows
    Frame rate on Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice: Hi, Problem: Xbox Game Pass PC (beta) Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice I cannot get the game to play at above 30 fps no matter what in game changes I make to graphics settings (except to play in a...
  9. frame rate problem with Gears Of War 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    frame rate problem with Gears Of War 2: hi excuse me . has anyone played gears of war 2 on xbox one ? how is that when you compare that with xbox 360 (in frame rate i mean) in first episode i see slow downs or frame rate drops . and i...
  10. Fable Anniversary lag/stuttering/frame rate/speed problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable Anniversary lag/stuttering/frame rate/speed problem: Hi! I have lag issues like this: [MEDIA] Xbox 360 Slim 4GB + 16GB USB stick Game On Demand version Cleared the cache, downloaded the update too. Nothing. Then I resetted the whole xbox....