[Xbox One] Free Assassins Creed Odyssey DLC Fields of Elysium Aug 26th - Sept 1

Discus and support [Xbox One] Free Assassins Creed Odyssey DLC Fields of Elysium Aug 26th - Sept 1 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Thanks for sharing. I should now go and purchase the game. d04c8bf4-9a77-4956-8789-5a7c8bf49a78 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FreakRoach, Aug 28, 2019.

1. FreakRoach
    FreakRoach Guest

Thanks for sharing. I should now go and purchase the game.

:)

FreakRoach, Aug 28, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi Ironwilled

Thank you for sharing. Now I will share it to my friends list :)
  3. Jav0r Win User

too bad i have the gold edition =\
  4. Real Dangerr Win User

That's nice. Haven't beaten any of the Assassin Creed's nor have played Odyssey.
  5. Sir Lancealot83 Win User

Hey yea i just noticed that couple days ago. Checked and i had 6 items ready for installation for odyssey. Score!
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Now I just need to finally buy the game.
Thema:

1. [Xbox One] Free Assassins Creed Odyssey DLC Fields of Elysium Aug 26th - Sept 1 - Similar Threads - Free Assassins Creed

2. Unable to get free Xbox Live Gold game Assassins Creed 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to get free Xbox Live Gold game Assassins Creed 1: Split from this thread. I have the same problem. First of all, I find it kind of ridiculous to be asked for a credit card when you get a free game. I also tried with 2 cards, from my PC and...
  3. How to download the Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China for free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to download the Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China for free: I have bought the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands - Deluxe Edition . When I can down the Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China for free by the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands - Deluxe...
  4. Want to download Assassin's Creed Revelations free, but i can't

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to download Assassin's Creed Revelations free, but i can't: Good afternoon, I recently purchased Gold and wanted to download the free April game, Assassin's Creed: Revelations. However, strangely, I can not download and always asks me for a payment...
  5. Assassin's creed revelations isn't free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed revelations isn't free: Hello, I have used my 14 day trial for Xbox Live gold and want to download Assassin's creed revelations, but it demands that I buy it. the other two game (Ryse and Walking dead) are free but AC...
  6. How to download the Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to download the Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China for free: I have bought the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands - Deluxe Edition . When I can down the Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China for free by the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands - Deluxe...
  7. Can´t buy free assassins creed chronicles china although i have live gold account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t buy free assassins creed chronicles china although i have live gold account: Dear all, i have an active account and payed xbox live gold account. Every time i try to "buy" assassins creed chronicles china for free on the store in my xbox one, the page jumps back to the...
  8. Not able to play Assassin's Creed IV because of Free with Gold error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to play Assassin's Creed IV because of Free with Gold error: Hello. Right after I purchased the console in July I entered the 14 days Gold membership trial. During the trial period I installed a full license of Assassin's Creed IV (downloadable code)....
  9. Assassins Creed 3 should be free, but it wants me to pay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assassins Creed 3 should be free, but it wants me to pay: Hello, I have a problém with Gold membership while I try to „buy“ and download Assassins Creed 3, which is for free this month. Once I open the game in store on my Xbox One, there is an option of...
  10. Can't download Assassin's Creed Revelations for free when I have Xbox Live Gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download Assassin's Creed Revelations for free when I have Xbox Live Gold.: I have tried downloading Assassin's Creed Revelations on both the Xbox One and on the website but it's recognizing it as though I do not have Xbox Gold, when i do. I easily downloaded Ryse and The...