[Xbox One] Free Assassins Creed Odyssey DLC Fields of Elysium Aug 26th - Sept 1

Discus and support [Xbox One] Free Assassins Creed Odyssey DLC Fields of Elysium Aug 26th - Sept 1 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Thanks for sharing. I should now go and purchase the game. d04c8bf4-9a77-4956-8789-5a7c8bf49a78 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FreakRoach, Aug 28, 2019.

1. FreakRoach
    FreakRoach Guest

Thanks for sharing. I should now go and purchase the game.

:)

FreakRoach, Aug 28, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi Ironwilled

Thank you for sharing. Now I will share it to my friends list :)
  3. Jav0r Win User

too bad i have the gold edition =\
  4. Real Dangerr Win User

That's nice. Haven't beaten any of the Assassin Creed's nor have played Odyssey.
  5. BOS Nuka Knight Win User

Hey yea i just noticed that couple days ago. Checked and i had 6 items ready for installation for odyssey. Score!
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Now I just need to finally buy the game.
Thema:

1. [Xbox One] Free Assassins Creed Odyssey DLC Fields of Elysium Aug 26th - Sept 1 - Similar Threads - Free Assassins Creed

2. Free Xbox games with gold game - Assassin's Creed Syndicate has vanished from my son's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free Xbox games with gold game - Assassin's Creed Syndicate has vanished from my son's account: My son has a active Xbox Games with Gold pass but is unable to find the Assassin's Creed Syndicate game he was able to purchase for free over a year ago. Where could it have gone? And is it still...
  3. Assassins Creed Free Weekend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assassins Creed Free Weekend: Can anyone explain to me why Assassin's Creed Odyssey is free to play this weekend - after the sale ends? Like, there's a great discount on the title right now but it ends tonight. And then they...
  4. Unable to get free Xbox Live Gold game Assassins Creed 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to get free Xbox Live Gold game Assassins Creed 1: Split from this thread. I have the same problem. First of all, I find it kind of ridiculous to be asked for a credit card when you get a free game. I also tried with 2 cards, from my PC and...
  5. How to download the Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China for free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to download the Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China for free: I have bought the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands - Deluxe Edition . When I can down the Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China for free by the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands - Deluxe...
  6. Want to download Assassin's Creed Revelations free, but i can't

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to download Assassin's Creed Revelations free, but i can't: Good afternoon, I recently purchased Gold and wanted to download the free April game, Assassin's Creed: Revelations. However, strangely, I can not download and always asks me for a payment...
  7. Assassin's creed revelations isn't free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed revelations isn't free: Hello, I have used my 14 day trial for Xbox Live gold and want to download Assassin's creed revelations, but it demands that I buy it. the other two game (Ryse and Walking dead) are free but AC...
  8. How to download the Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to download the Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China for free: I have bought the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands - Deluxe Edition . When I can down the Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China for free by the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands - Deluxe...
  9. Assassins Creed 3 should be free, but it wants me to pay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assassins Creed 3 should be free, but it wants me to pay: Hello, I have a problém with Gold membership while I try to „buy“ and download Assassins Creed 3, which is for free this month. Once I open the game in store on my Xbox One, there is an option of...
  10. Can't download Assassin's Creed Revelations for free when I have Xbox Live Gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download Assassin's Creed Revelations for free when I have Xbox Live Gold.: I have tried downloading Assassin's Creed Revelations on both the Xbox One and on the website but it's recognizing it as though I do not have Xbox Gold, when i do. I easily downloaded Ryse and The...