Xbox One "free games with gold"

Discus and support Xbox One "free games with gold" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We got both the games with gold games this month at the same time! I like it this way much better. It would be nice if one of them was more adult... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by makumbang, Jun 4, 2014.

1. makumbang
    makumbang Guest

We got both the games with gold games this month at the same time! I like it this way much better. It would be nice if one of them was more adult oriented. Maybe next month!

:)

makumbang, Jun 4, 2014
  2. AurelianDawn
    AurelianDawn Guest
    Games with gold unable to be played without active subscription

I was informed that that is not the case.

AurelianDawn, Jun 4, 2014
  3. DarkrPhi
    DarkrPhi Guest
    "Free" Games with Gold

You dont need creditcard info if you do it from the console

DarkrPhi, Jun 4, 2014
  4. makumbang
    makumbang Guest

Anyone know what games will be next?

makumbang, Jun 4, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Didn't I own Forza Motorsport 6?

Xbox One Games with Gold games require that you have a gold subscription in order to continue playing them for free. If you renew your gold, you'll be able to play Forza 6.

The Lego game is not free as part of Games with Gold. It's just free as part of a separate promotion. So that one is free to own whether you continue gold or not.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Didn't realise you can get xbox one games now on xbox360 for future

it was advertised on the xbox one that it is a free rental and if your gold expires then you lose access to them until gold again. the games on the 360 are free and to keep if your gold lapses. that's no reason to not get an xbox one.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Gold game offer / Oferta de juegos gold

If it's a game you actually pay for, then yes. If it's a free games with gold game, you would need a gold subscription to keep playing the Xbox One games for free, but not the 360 games.
  8. Mistress Sara Win User

Gold Subscription

Hi there,

All Xbox One Games with Gold require an active Gold Subscription in order to play them. Xbox 360 ones do not.

Info can be found here: https://support.xbox.com/my-account/xbox-live-membership/live-faq

Scroll to the bottom where it says "Games with Gold Free Games Offer" and it says exactly how the free games with gold works on Xbox One.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox One all digital - how and we use our current xbox One disks??

As long as it's not a online only game (it should tell you if it is in the games description on the store) then you won't need a gold sub to play any downloaded games.

The only exception is the xbox one games with gold.

Each month gold subscribers are offered 4 free games,2 xbox one games & 2 xbox 360 or original xbox games.

You do need a gold subscription to play the free xbox one games.
Thema:

1. Xbox One "free games with gold" - Similar Threads - free games gold

2. i cant buy free xbox 360 game or get my games with gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant buy free xbox 360 game or get my games with gold: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on Xbox it is telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option If i try on my Xbox...
  3. Free Xbox games with gold game - Assassin's Creed Syndicate has vanished from my son's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free Xbox games with gold game - Assassin's Creed Syndicate has vanished from my son's account: My son has a active Xbox Games with Gold pass but is unable to find the Assassin's Creed Syndicate game he was able to purchase for free over a year ago. Where could it have gone? And is it still...
  4. Free game with gold membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Free game with gold membership: Why i am not able to download my free game for the month of may, whats going on and i am not getting proper support in chat 87f94bb1-0292-4cea-9e18-b895bb357216
  5. Free Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Ultimate For People They Don’t Have In The Coronavirus Pandemic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Ultimate For People They Don’t Have In The Coronavirus Pandemic: Hello there, I was just wondering if you guys over at Microsoft give players who don't have Gold or Game Pass Ultimate for free because of the coronavirus and we're on quarantine and many people...
  6. Charging for Xbox free with gold game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charging for Xbox free with gold game: Xbox free with gold keeps trying to charge me 59.99 for Project Cars 2 2460bbc4-23a3-4afe-9dce-e841019e9d81
  7. got billed while trying to redeem a games with gold free game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    got billed while trying to redeem a games with gold free game: I tried to redeem project CARS 2 since it's now free with gold and I got billed 70 EUR instead! I need a refund asap 95180b07-2a34-4ddd-9ced-fe74b06de62d
  8. Impossible to download xbox 360 free games with Game with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to download xbox 360 free games with Game with Gold: Hello, I have an Xbox Gold Subscription since nearly 15 years. Since last september, i cannot download free xbox 360 games that are in Gold With Gold Subscription every month. I have tried my...
  9. I can't launch free with gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't launch free with gold games: About a month ago i had some problems with the game pass auto renewing and it wasn't allowing me to put in a xbox live gold code but this problem was fixed the same day now it look like that game...
  10. Free multiplayer games without gold live.

in XboX Insiders
    Free multiplayer games without gold live.: Has anybody at Xbox thought about letting us play free games without gold? I mean Sony and Nintendo are doing it, why can't Microsoft do it? Even if it's only just for the quarantine/pandemic....