Xbox one free please

Discus and support Xbox one free please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello , i am majd from Israel , i am an xbox fan from many years , but I don't own anything from them , please help me to get xbox one free please I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by majdkhalefa, May 10, 2014.

1. majdkhalefa
    majdkhalefa Guest

Xbox one free please

Hello , i am majd from Israel , i am an xbox fan from many years , but I don't own anything from them , please help me to get xbox one free please I am poor and I am hardly paying school things , although I spent 100$ to send Microsoft fax but they didn't
    reply on my messages please , Microsoft sells over the world and they claims about 10 billions $ at year , from all those money just help a someone who need this donations , thanks u : my contact: [Mod Removed]

Any player too can help me please thanks to all...

:)

majdkhalefa, May 10, 2014
  2. Spinnak
    Spinnak Guest
    Hey everyone

Hello there,

I've been looking for a good xbox only forum since I bought my Xbox One. Hope to meet many of you soon, if you have Xbox One feel free to add me on XBL, but please, send me a message letting me know you're from the forum please.

Spinnak, May 10, 2014
  3. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    FREE XBOX ONE PLEASE

No (asking for) freebies here.

CrazY1985, May 10, 2014
  4. Scrtch
    Scrtch Guest

Xbox one free please

I appreciate not having the money. Been there myself. Unfortunately, asking for anything on the forums like this is against the guidelines. Mainly, because there are a lot of evil people out there who will attempt to take advantage of you. By saying things
    like send me the shipping costs and ill get you one or promising you and not delivering or simply making assumptions and attacking you. My suggestion would be to confide in someone you trust and strike a deal with them. Thanks and good luck.

Scrtch, May 10, 2014
  5. Ishan8123 Win User

FREE XBOX ONE PLEASE

6. CrazY1985 Win User

FREE XBOX ONE PLEASE

No (asking for) freebies here.
  7. Castellus Zemi Win User

FREE XBOX ONE PLEASE

I don't think xbox is going to pass out free console man. Sorry, I know that sometime for really huge youtubers xbox will give out free consoles for review and such. But xbox would contact you not the other way around.

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Free Xbox One Please

Begging for things is not allowed on the forums.You will not get a free Xbox One.
  9. Scrtch Win User

Xbox one free please

I appreciate not having the money. Been there myself. Unfortunately, asking for anything on the forums like this is against the guidelines. Mainly, because there are a lot of evil people out there who will attempt to take advantage of you. By saying things
    like send me the shipping costs and ill get you one or promising you and not delivering or simply making assumptions and attacking you. My suggestion would be to confide in someone you trust and strike a deal with them. Thanks and good luck.
Thema:

Xbox one free please

1. Xbox one free please - Similar Threads - free please

2. Free month of xbox one gold earned no code shown to redeem 1 month free gold please help

in XBoX Rewards
    Free month of xbox one gold earned no code shown to redeem 1 month free gold please help: My Xbox one live account is showing I have a free month of gold. But there is no code shown in emails, my other codes for rewards I've earned are included in the same box . This is the only one...
  3. Can I have a free 1 day pass please

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I have a free 1 day pass please: I was wondering if I can get a free 1 day xbox live pass because my member ship has ran out today so I was just wondering if you could much appreciated 67ab44f6-f71e-4e3e-b8b2-614400bff00a
  4. please send me my code for 3 free months xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    please send me my code for 3 free months xbox live gold: Can you please send me my code that I bought when I purchased 3 months of xbox live gold, with the promotion that you would then send a code by 3/15/17 for another 3 months free. I have seen...
  5. Free Code please

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Code please: Okay I don' want a free code I'm just hoping with the title I'll get a reply cause this is my 6th time meassaging you lot, maybe I'll finally get the rewards that I'm owed. So november has come...
  6. Free games are not pleasing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free games are not pleasing: I want to complain about the free games page of the store only has bad game. And the game of live Gold also so came 1 good game so far!!! I complain because I believe that you can improve that...
  7. Please help me to refund the star wars. My credit card is duty-free but tax deductible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me to refund the star wars. My credit card is duty-free but tax deductible: Please help me to refund the star wars. My credit card is duty-free and tax deductible (the address of the order is my last address, I clearly deleted it). 30b7f49f-74fe-4939-9bc9-02f5a85b9cc1
  8. Please fix free Bingo rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please fix free Bingo rewards: I am posting this once more as the free tickets you can earn daily by watching an ad in Microsoft Bingo still is not working, I keep getting errors (purchase connection errors) and can not get...
  9. Refund for FREE Gold game download to Xbox 360 Console Please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for FREE Gold game download to Xbox 360 Console Please.: I downloaded pinball fx2 core from Xbox games site on my win 10 pc for Xbox 360 console. The game states that it's FREE with GOLD. When I checked the download area on my console, the game wasn't...
  10. Haven’t received free promotion for Xbox live that I purchased; please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Haven’t received free promotion for Xbox live that I purchased; please help: I purchased an Xbox live 3 month memebership and I was suppose to buy one get one free but I haven’t received the free one. This is my figure time trying to get help and support told me to do...