Xbox one freeze and turn off issue

Discus and support Xbox one freeze and turn off issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my xbox has recently started to freeze for 10 seconds then shut off completely its been happening to a lot of other people i talked to normally happens... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Xavier_894, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Xavier_894
    Xavier_894 Guest

my xbox has recently started to freeze for 10 seconds then shut off completely its been happening to a lot of other people i talked to normally happens with the xbox one x

:)

Xavier_894, Nov 8, 2019
  2. AyeeJamesy Win User

If the game freezes in the same place/area/timing as previously it could be due to an error on the disc, a glitch, or a corruption in your Xbox 360 cache or game save. ... If your other
    games cause your Xbox 360 to freeze then it could be a problem with your console hard drive or overheating
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello XavierBroadbent!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Are you experiencing this issue when playing a particular game or all games?

Below I'll provide you with the direct troubleshooting links for that exact issue:

Troubleshoot Xbox One unexpectedly turning off

Your Xbox One X, Xbox One S, or original Xbox One console won't turn on

Also, If you haven't already done so, go ahead and try performing a Soft console Factory
    reset
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [KEEP MY GAMES AND APPS]

Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. There is an option to delete everything and to save your games and apps; choose the latter. This will reset
    the Operating system [OS] of the console and allow you a fresh start-up. Hope this helps!

Try these out and let us know if they help!

We look forward to hearing back from you!

Good luck!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. slackadelic Win User

Ok if it's doing it on most games, then I suggest following t his troubleshooting guide to see if it helps to resolve the issue:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/game-freeze-solution

The Freezing/rebooting on Xbox One X is definitely confirmed a bug for Call of Duty Modern Warfare, but the others I'm not so sure about.
  5. Xavier_894 Win User

Most games like modern warfare minecraft apex legends cod black ops III tom clancy’s rainbow six siege etc.
  6. slackadelic Win User

Is this happening when you're playing a specific game?
Thema:

1. Xbox one freeze and turn off issue - Similar Threads - freeze turn off

2. When you resume a game once the game is turned off it freezes and does not respond.

in XboX Insiders
    When you resume a game once the game is turned off it freezes and does not respond.: In instant mode sometimes and in some games it mostly happens with the Metro Exodus. The error is reported from the console. Thank you. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. Update won't finish - freezes and turns off - help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update won't finish - freezes and turns off - help please: My son turned on the Xbox and it started to download and install the latest update. Over and over again today. It gets to 92%, freezes and then turns itself off due to inactivity. I saw it get...
  4. Xbox 360 Slim either freezes and restarts or gives power off sound and turns off. HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim either freezes and restarts or gives power off sound and turns off. HELP!: Okay so I have an NTSC Xbox 360 in the UK (they're pretty hard to come by but I need one for speedrunning purposes), and while I never used to have this problem, the past few months whenever I've...
  5. Xbox freezing & turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox freezing & turning off: My Xbox x has been freezing mid game with a high pitch feedback through audio then console shuts off. Has anyone had a similar problem, a solution or fix would be appreciated....
  6. game freezes and turns off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game freezes and turns off: Hi purchased fortnite save the world (from store), on the 1st video clip after activating shield at the start of the game, it continually freezes and turns off. If this can be fixed great. If not...
  7. Freezing and Turn off!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Freezing and Turn off!: Hello! I need help. I bought an xbox one console 2 months ago. When I play more than 30 minutes, the game freezes and the console shuts down completely. (This, with all the games I've tried:...
  8. Xbox Freezes and then turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Freezes and then turns off: While playing bf1 and most other games on my Xbox online I’ll get about 5 minutes in (depends on the game and how many times I’ve played it that day) or less the game will freeze on whatever...
  9. Ok so my xbox one is freezing all the time and it turns off a hole lot can someone help with ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ok so my xbox one is freezing all the time and it turns off a hole lot can someone help with ...: my xbox one is always freezing and wont stop turning it self on and off and ejecting the disk while im on it can someone help it is really slow to 26983687-97f0-43cb-a86f-2666be0963f6
  10. My xbox had gotten sluggish, not its freezing, turning itself off and on, giving me black ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox had gotten sluggish, not its freezing, turning itself off and on, giving me black ...: My xbox was getting really sluggish. Now it's to the point where I've hard reset it about 3 times, cleaned it, etc and it's completely **** up. Hard reseting takes about 15 minutes. The screen...