Xbox one Freeze running?

Discus and support Xbox one Freeze running? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey first time post and on mobile so sorry for any issues. To make this short I’ll get right to the point. I’ve been having an issue for a while where... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Blast1020, Aug 26, 2019.

1. /u/Blast1020
    /u/Blast1020 Guest

Xbox one Freeze running?

Hey first time post and on mobile so sorry for any issues.

To make this short I’ll get right to the point. I’ve been having an issue for a while where my console will freeze mid-game, but leave the game running as if my controller disconnected. Whatever I am playing will continue to do whatever it is I was doing before the freeze (ex. While playing rainbow six if I’m firing it will continue to fire) even thought my controller is connected. Audio and control cuts but the game runs and acts as if nothing happened.

At first I thought it was an overheating issue but I’ve taken apart and cleaned all the blockage from the vents. I have an external fan that’s walkways on as well. Does anyone know why this is happening??

submitted by /u/Blast1020
    [link] [comments]

/u/Blast1020, Aug 26, 2019
  2. mheiden Win User

My Xbox 360 (250GB Slim) is freezing about 5 seconds in to every game. Please help!

3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My xbox one does not open digital games

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

problems with a game

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

¿como puedo solucionar el problema de cierres inesperados en juegos digitales?

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Al iniciar los juegos me devuelven a inicio

Thema:

Xbox one Freeze running?

1. Xbox one Freeze running? - Similar Threads - Freeze running

2. Xbox One X freezes & crashes on some games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X freezes & crashes on some games: Hi, i'm facing some freezes with console crashes on some games. Should this be an Hardware Error? My Situation: Games like Gears 5 and Forza Horizon 4, Battlefield V, Apex Legends, ... are...
  3. Xbox One X- Freezing when Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X- Freezing when Gaming: Hi I keep coming across a problem when playing fifa 19 & 20. The game will loads absolutely fine then it will just freeze during gameplay then speed up to catch up then do the exact same thing...
  4. Xbox freezes during games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox freezes during games: Hello, my Xbox One freezes during games, however, the home button still works and I can come out of the game and access others apps. I have restarted the console, logged out and then into my...
  5. Gears of war 3 is still freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 3 is still freezing: Gears of war 3 is freezing on the startup menu. I cannot play the game. Microsoft can you please fix this issue, so I can enjoy playing it! 9e112314-22cb-4522-9f3c-224f5e2a1001
  6. Xbox One S keeps freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S keeps freezing: Hello, Over the last week my Xbox One S keeps freezing. At first I thought the Sky app was corrupted as it kept freezing when in the app and it would freeze in the app at the same time every...
  7. Problem when playing prey it works great and runs smooth for a while then it freezes

in XboX Insiders
    Problem when playing prey it works great and runs smooth for a while then it freezes: I have noticed an issue with playing prey when I go to launch the prey game witch is downloaded from the store on my console. when I was playing the game everything was working great and running...
  8. Uverse DVR (SD or HD) Freezes / Corrupts When Running Through Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uverse DVR (SD or HD) Freezes / Corrupts When Running Through Xbox One: STORY: As an Xbox One User and ATT Uverse user I should be able to connect my Uverse box into the Xbox One HDMI throughput, then into my Onkyo Surround Receiver that throughputs all signals via...
  9. Xbox One has stopped running games and apps; home button freezes console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One has stopped running games and apps; home button freezes console: Hi, I tried chatting with a volunteer but the connection dropped, and I thought I had fixed this issue but it's reoccurring. The Xbox One starts fine, it's connected to Live, has had the latest...
  10. 360 Runs load and overheats rapidly causing freeze and crash.

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Runs load and overheats rapidly causing freeze and crash.: I have the Halo Reach edition xbox 360 and recently it has been running really loud and (im assuming the fan) and gets really hot within a few minutes, after 15 minutes or so the game will freeze...