Xbox one Freezing and displaying error code 0x8027025a

Discus and support Xbox one Freezing and displaying error code 0x8027025a in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have an issue that needs fixed When I turn on my xbox ( INSTANT ON and Power saving) it takes awhile for the menu to pull everything up. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by yomom1777, Oct 28, 2019.

1. yomom1777
    yomom1777 Guest

Hello, I have an issue that needs fixed

When I turn on my xbox ( INSTANT ON and Power saving) it takes awhile for the menu to pull everything up. I try to play a game, it opens and gets stuck on loading screen, then displays the error code after a period of time. When I go back to menu and force
    quite the game, it does nothing. When I try and open an app, it takes forever and sometimes doesn't open and displays the error code. When I Move around the menu, it sometimes freezes and doesn't allow me to do anything, then all of a sudden it will register
    my commands.

I have tried the following:

Turn power settings to both instant on and power saving

Power cycle the xbox by holding the power button on the front of the xbox for 5-10 seconds

Power cycle the xbox, then unplugging the xbox from the power brick

Force quit an application

Deleted other games to allow room on the hard drive

Reset the xbox while keeping the games and apps on

I have no external hard drive

It is not under warranty

I am not sure what else to do.

:)

yomom1777, Oct 28, 2019
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for coming to the forums. You can look over the
    error code here
    there also is a
    service alert
    for certain games if you are trying to play them. Try the steps listed and let us know.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hello yomom1777,

sorry to hear and to say (if there are no LiveServiceAllerts): I think, your hdd is on the way to say goodby but you can try an

OfflineSystemUpdate
    and if it fail you know, you need a new HDD!

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  5. FabryZio3 Win User

Borderlands 3 launch problems error code 0x8027025a

6. Oddward94 Win User

My xbox one pulled a banger plz help

secondary error code : (0x8027025a)
Thema:

1. Xbox one Freezing and displaying error code 0x8027025a - Similar Threads - Freezing displaying error

2. Xbox freezing up and games won’t load with unknown error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox freezing up and games won’t load with unknown error code: So, error code: 0x8007045d thus happened to me 3 times today. I will be playing a game just fine, then ill load up ankther game and it will freeze, wont load and my xbox one s will slow to a...
  3. Halo MCC se congela después de la animación de 343 Industries | Halo MCC freezes after 343...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC se congela después de la animación de 343 Industries | Halo MCC freezes after 343...: Hola comunidad de xbox, hace 1 mes aproximadamente, yo compré Xbox Game Pass para PC para jugar Halo MCC, en ese entonces todo funcionaba bien, podía jugar sin problemas, 1 semana después de que...
  4. Lagging and freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lagging and freezing: I downloaded an add-on for Batman Arkham Knight -the batman v s superman batmobile pack . when I tried to use it the game just freezed at loading screen.so I unistalled that add-on with some other...
  5. games taking too long to load/freezes/audio skips while playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    games taking too long to load/freezes/audio skips while playing: I recently started having this issue where my games and my apps will get a message saying "your game took too long to load" and when they do load, during gameplay the game will freeze momentarily...
  6. How to fix a Xbox one that keep freezing in the middle of a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix a Xbox one that keep freezing in the middle of a game?: Hi, does anybody have this issue while playing games on the xbox ones then the game start lagging freezing to the point its become unplayable i have been trying all the possible trouble shooting...
  7. NASCAR Heat 5 Freezing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NASCAR Heat 5 Freezing up: I purchased and downloaded Nascar Heat 5 when it came out on July 7th onto our Xbox One. It worked fine for a couple of days and then it started freezing. It freezes Career and Championship mode....
  8. Halo The Master Chief Collection Freezes and crash after 2 seconds in the first screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo The Master Chief Collection Freezes and crash after 2 seconds in the first screen: Halo The Master Chief Collection freezes and crashes after 2 seconds on the first screen, this happens on my Xbox One, on my PC just crashes and says it was due to a critical error, I concluded...
  9. MS Jigsaw freezes and does not display all my collections

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Jigsaw freezes and does not display all my collections: OK, what's up with the form for the post? The categories are, well, useless, the topics list all the games in the world with the exception of the one I have an issue with. This has been incredibly...
  10. Xbox 360 Freezing and Also Occasionally Displaying Errors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Freezing and Also Occasionally Displaying Errors: So, a while ago, I had been playing GTA Online, and my console froze up. Turning it back on, I got a full red circle, along with one of the E## errors. (Don't stop reading, this is just how it...