Xbox one Freezing and displaying error code 0x8027025a

Discus and support Xbox one Freezing and displaying error code 0x8027025a in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have an issue that needs fixed When I turn on my xbox ( INSTANT ON and Power saving) it takes awhile for the menu to pull everything up. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by yomom1777, Oct 28, 2019.

1. yomom1777
    yomom1777 Guest

Hello, I have an issue that needs fixed

When I turn on my xbox ( INSTANT ON and Power saving) it takes awhile for the menu to pull everything up. I try to play a game, it opens and gets stuck on loading screen, then displays the error code after a period of time. When I go back to menu and force
    quite the game, it does nothing. When I try and open an app, it takes forever and sometimes doesn't open and displays the error code. When I Move around the menu, it sometimes freezes and doesn't allow me to do anything, then all of a sudden it will register
    my commands.

I have tried the following:

Turn power settings to both instant on and power saving

Power cycle the xbox by holding the power button on the front of the xbox for 5-10 seconds

Power cycle the xbox, then unplugging the xbox from the power brick

Force quit an application

Deleted other games to allow room on the hard drive

Reset the xbox while keeping the games and apps on

I have no external hard drive

It is not under warranty

I am not sure what else to do.

:)

yomom1777, Oct 28, 2019
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for coming to the forums. You can look over the
    error code here
    there also is a
    service alert
    for certain games if you are trying to play them. Try the steps listed and let us know.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hello yomom1777,

sorry to hear and to say (if there are no LiveServiceAllerts): I think, your hdd is on the way to say goodby but you can try an

OfflineSystemUpdate
    and if it fail you know, you need a new HDD!

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  5. FabryZio3 Win User

Borderlands 3 launch problems error code 0x8027025a

6. Oddward94 Win User

My xbox one pulled a banger plz help

secondary error code : (0x8027025a)
Thema:

1. Xbox one Freezing and displaying error code 0x8027025a - Similar Threads - Freezing displaying error

2. Outer Worlds freezing on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer Worlds freezing on startup: While i was the playing the Outer Worlds on xbox one, I went to save and noticed that the save game game option was grayed out. Then I went to my load screen and found that all my previous saves...
  3. Gears 5 loads up fine but W,A,S,D buttons start to move then all freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 loads up fine but W,A,S,D buttons start to move then all freezes: HI Gears 5 loads up fine but W,A,S,D buttons start to move then all freezes , until you release button ,So eg...you can inch fwd by repeated pressing of the W key, you can walk if you try to...
  4. Xbox keeps freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps freezing: My xbox one keeps freezing while on the home screen and when in games. Sometimes it unfreezes itself after a minute or so, but other times it remains frozen. I then try and turn my xbox off, but...
  5. Xbox Freezes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Freezes: My Xbox keeps freezing while playing. It also logs me out when I boot. I have already tried to perform a factory reset many times without success. Seems like if I keep the Xbox on for an hour...
  6. Xbox one freeze and turn off issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one freeze and turn off issue: my xbox has recently started to freeze for 10 seconds then shut off completely its been happening to a lot of other people i talked to normally happens with the xbox one x...
  7. My new call of duty modern warfare keeps freezing and shutting off my x box how can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new call of duty modern warfare keeps freezing and shutting off my x box how can I...: my new call of duty game keeps freezing and shutting off my x box how can i resolve this problem it dosent happen to anyother game i play in like like battlefield ?...
  8. Madden 20 keeps freezing me out the game this is only happening wit this ga.e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 20 keeps freezing me out the game this is only happening wit this ga.e: My madden 20 keeps dreezing me out the game online its only happening wit this game 4521b042-09b1-4350-8968-6789eab6fa05
  9. MS Jigsaw freezes and does not display all my collections

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Jigsaw freezes and does not display all my collections: OK, what's up with the form for the post? The categories are, well, useless, the topics list all the games in the world with the exception of the one I have an issue with. This has been incredibly...
  10. Xbox 360 Freezing and Also Occasionally Displaying Errors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Freezing and Also Occasionally Displaying Errors: So, a while ago, I had been playing GTA Online, and my console froze up. Turning it back on, I got a full red circle, along with one of the E## errors. (Don't stop reading, this is just how it...