Xbox one friends needed...

Discus and support Xbox one friends needed... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys so as the topic says I'd like to get some more friends on the box. I posted on this forum before and people added me and just never messaged... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Propa Decent, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Propa Decent
    Propa Decent Guest

Hey guys so as the topic says I'd like to get some more friends on the box. I posted on this forum before and people added me and just never messaged me or played anything so if you do add me send a simple message just saying you added me off here or summit
    please.

i play a variety of games and do still have my 360 connected. I'm 25 and from the UK and online quite often so feel free to add me people, no matter where your from or whatever Xbox one friends needed... :).

:)

Propa Decent, Nov 14, 2014
  2. Stevoski 203
    Stevoski 203 Guest
    Xbox One friends needed

Just picked up my Xbox One this month after being away from consoles for 2 years. So far I just have Forza 5, Watchdogs, and Call of Duty: Ghosts.

I'm just a 24 year old regular guy looking for anyone who needs another gaming buddy or someone to chat with. Most of my friends are still on the 360.

Looking forward to meeting some new people.

Stevoski 203, Nov 14, 2014
  3. juano567
    juano567 Guest
    Xbox one friends needed

Hey me I'm looking for some cool chill guys/girls that want to play minecraft with message me gt is

juano567, Nov 14, 2014
  4. BongKaos Win User

Need xbox one friends :)

What about all the 360 games you play?? Seems like a few of them have multiplyer too..... Being a *** is your choice :)

Then again you only have a 3 star rep so single player seems legit....
  5. Usagi Otsutsuki Win User

Need friends on Xbox One

I'll add you... I won't be getting my console until the 28th but that's not really far from now
  6. xDirty RaT Win User

Need Xbox one friends

I need friends as well. Add me so we can play. My gamer tag is
  7. dupd491b409-4d34-49f Win User

Friends needed on xbox one :)

hi, i am 26. and i have dead rising 3, ryse, halo spartan ops and will be buying titanfall...maybe.

what games u guys have.. or looking forward to.?
  8. zulu6110 Win User

Friends needed on xbox one :)

I'm a old gamer also. Add me
Thema:

1. Xbox one friends needed... - Similar Threads - friends needed

2. Need help, for harassment for a friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help, for harassment for a friend: A friend i know is being harassed by someone. She has asked more than once (alot of times) for them to leave her alone And not join her parties. But he still finds a way into the parties And...
  3. Hello. I need friends...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I need friends...: So a few months I made a post about needing friends and thankfully, I received replys from many but heres the problem. I'm nervous meeting new people and I forgot to mention games I play (I...
  4. My friend is working on an improvement to xbox and needs my help. And now I need yours.

in XboX Insiders
    My friend is working on an improvement to xbox and needs my help. And now I need yours.: Would anyone ever risk sending an xbox in the mail to someone who is only an hour away? Thanks! submitted by /u/Ruby_Dutch [link] [comments]
  5. My friends were being stupid I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends were being stupid I need help: So my friends decided to go on my account and my other friends account [mod removed] And they put Racial comments that were very profound and then they continued to report my account and his and I...
  6. I need help with my friend's xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my friend's xbox: My friends xbox wasnt working, that is, it wasnt able to open any game AT ALL, it couldnt download gamepass games and nothing else, so we decidede shouls do a factory reset and then add his...
  7. Need help with receiving gift from a friend!! help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with receiving gift from a friend!! help.: Hello guys. So you know Xbox has a feature to gift stuff to people. My friend gifted me rainbow six siege universal skin. I got the email but no message on xbox. No code to redeem or any redeem...
  8. need friends

in XBoX on Mobile
    need friends: I know this is for xbox but i also need friends on ps3 and xbox. Ps3:Gorno13 xbox:Thecringeyone2 i play minecraft on both. i also have a microphone on both. i can play on weekands or after school...
  9. My friends have been deleted! I need help.

in XBoX on Windows
    My friends have been deleted! I need help.: Two days ago I opened my Xbox Console Compainion and wanted to play with my friend Til (tilaxter). I searched my friends list but i didn't find him. When i want to add him and restart the...
  10. Need friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need friends: I’m a 15 year old guy wanting to play with girls maybe around the same age cuz guys are always weird when i play with them we can play gta or fortnite 1688be5e-91d0-4586-98f0-272bd53ca63f