Xbox one friends required for fun gaming

Discus and support Xbox one friends required for fun gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, I'm lookin for friends to game with and enjoy Xbox live, I'm not a competitive gamer, I game simply because of my love for games, I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RippedIceMan666, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Xbox one friends required for fun gaming

Hey guys, I'm lookin for friends to game with and enjoy Xbox live, I'm not a competitive gamer, I game simply because of my love for games, I have gamed most of my life on just about every console, I have got plenty of friends on xbl but they all have
    people they prefer to game with so I'm lookin to make friends online and have a laugh with, if anyone would like to party up please add me on xbl and I will be sure to add you back, my gt is - rG XxIceManxX, hope to hear from some of you soon, happy gaming

:)

RippedIceMan666, Dec 27, 2014
  2. GixxerGaz
    GixxerGaz Guest
    New friends for fun gaming

Looking for friends that don't take it too seriously, I'm hunter level 26 I think and warlock maybe 10. Old *** man at 32 too used to gettin my *** kicked of 12 year olds lol

find and add me

GixxerGaz, Dec 27, 2014
  3. New friends for fun gaming

Hey mate. I've added you. I'm 29 and the same. Too used to getting s**t on by kids haha

TickleMiTrout85, Dec 27, 2014
  4. jasonlister Win User

so is it good or is it bad?!

this game is fun. even with lone wolf you probably wont win so go for kills. but if you have buddies this game is a blast. me and some new friends went around tazing every one last nite super fun. got so bad with 6 guys tazing that the other team stayed
    in there spawn. teamwork is required to win but not to have fun.
  5. whatsAmada Win User

Kinect Games Backward Compatible

The Xbox One Kinect is not compatible with the Xbox 360 games, so I believe that is the reason why. There are still some new games that come out on Xbox One that require a Kinect, such as Dance Dance 2018! Really fun!
  6. Zvonareva Win User

Are you a Teamplayer a Lone Wolf out to kill or out for some fun

Definitely teamplayer & co-op. Gaming alone is fun at times, but it doesnt come close to playing together with friends. Its all the more rewarding when you complete something tough, with friends. The example of GRAW, back
    in the day, is a great one for that. The GRAW games really required team work if you were to succeed.
  7. Dynside Win User

Recommend an Offline Game

Monopoly is one of those games very fun to play whit your friends n.n the best family and friends game
  8. LegoNinja187 Win User

Payment info required for a 'free' game... Why?

As others have said payment info is a requirement of the backwards compatible 360 games.

with the game sharing feature, as long as your friend has the digital rights to the game and sets your Xbox One as their home Xbox you will be able to play your friends digital games.
Thema:

Xbox one friends required for fun gaming

1. Xbox one friends required for fun gaming - Similar Threads - friends required fun

2. friends list not working on xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    friends list not working on xbox one console: friends list not working it is showing 1 friend online only and voice chat not working ab3bd9a9-a8ee-49ab-92b7-3ad661d0019c
  3. Why does my monopoly plus keep freezing when playing with my friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my monopoly plus keep freezing when playing with my friends?: It seems that whenever we have been playing for a while so and we are far into the game, whenever someone needs to give a large payment to someone due to landing on one of their properties , the...
  4. Cant hear some friends in party

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant hear some friends in party: In a party, we can hear most players except one who cant hear us either. Other players can hear them tho and hear us. Have been through all the settings as directed and still no good! Any help...
  5. Trying to allow my 12 y/o child add friends on minecraft, but can't figure out how.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to allow my 12 y/o child add friends on minecraft, but can't figure out how.: All settings have been changed, but still does not work. Please help. 5b12433a-7b28-4fb3-9892-a5382823039d
  6. My Friend can't play online HELP!

in XBoX on Windows
    My Friend can't play online HELP!: My Friend can't connect thru online This is the error he always get whenever he try to join me [img] fa5f296c-de6f-4aaf-a6dd-f42a6a5ba2ce
  7. Ugh, I redeemed a code not realizing my friend bought me the wrong system version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ugh, I redeemed a code not realizing my friend bought me the wrong system version: So, I'm 3 weeks into my Covid isolation since my job got shut down along with everyone else in the bar/restaurant industry I know, and the cabin fever is starting to seriously take hold. I was...
  8. Friendly, Laid Back Gamers Required

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friendly, Laid Back Gamers Required: As the topic title goes, I'm looking for some friendly and laid back gamers to join in our gaming community at Xbox Society (link in signature). We are quite a small group, but everyone knows...
  9. Destiny's End-Game Raids Require Five Other Friends To Play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny's End-Game Raids Require Five Other Friends To Play: According to what Smith told IGN in a lengthy interview, the raids are huge, multi-hour experiences that require coordinated teams of six to play. They’ll have you face the most challenging...
  10. Friends required

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends required: Sounds sad I know but I have had the XB1 for over a month now and none of my friends have upgraded. Dont have many games yet, titanfall, dead rising 3 and ryse...oh..and killer instict. Please add...