Xbox One Friends Wanted

Discus and support Xbox One Friends Wanted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There aren't too many young girl gamers and my daughter who is 8 is looking to play with some girls. She plays Minecraft, plants vs zombies, Happy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DoneGuide557731, May 6, 2015.

1. Xbox One Friends Wanted

There aren't too many young girl gamers and my daughter who is 8 is looking to play with some girls. She plays Minecraft, plants vs zombies, Happy Wars, Rayman Legends, Escapists, Spark, zoo tycoon and Terraria. Not sure how many of these games are for online
    but I don't allow cursing and I encourage her to play well with others. If your daughter is 6- 11 feel free to add this account to your friends!

:)

DoneGuide557731, May 6, 2015
  2. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Xbox one friends in uk wanted

Try posting in Community Chatter for the best chance to get Xbox 360/ONE friends. Community Chatter.

brandiesel1, May 6, 2015
  3. ramseyjnr
    ramseyjnr Guest

Looking for people to join games played destiny cod battlefield and forza send me a message eill add u

ramseyjnr, May 6, 2015
  4. celtics fan one Win User

Minecraft Xbox one friends wanted

Looking for people to help with survival world 14 years or older

Add me
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Try posting in Community Chatter for the best chance to get Xbox 360/ONE friends. Community Chatter.
  6. HypobaricStick Win User

Add me I'm 21+ I play minecraft most days in survival xboxone,360 and pc. All welcome
  7. JoblessExpert93 Win User

Hit me up my GT Is SPARTEN2113
  8. xNaughtyxMonkey Win User

Looking for XB1 Ghosts Clan

I'll join the clan.. Just want some friends to play with. None of my friends got the xbox one
Thema:

Xbox One Friends Wanted

1. Xbox One Friends Wanted - Similar Threads - Friends Wanted

2. Can I add friends from Windows PC to my Xbox account? We want to Cross Platform Play

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I add friends from Windows PC to my Xbox account? We want to Cross Platform Play: So i am trying to play this game with my son, he's on xbox and I'm on PC (different accounts) and Ican't find him when looking for friends to add and can't find my username when looking for...
  3. Girl Wanting Female Friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Girl Wanting Female Friends: Hi, I’m Renee. I’m 18, turning 19 pretty soon as April is coming up. I’m looking for new friends to play Xbox with... Xbox One, not 360. I’m pretty chill most of the time, and I only want to...
  4. This aint to important all it is is that my friend [mod removed] wants to talk to a Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    This aint to important all it is is that my friend [mod removed] wants to talk to a Xbox...: I already told him he wont get banned please message [mod removed] before contacting him so i can tell him your usser name 87cd72d7-dfd6-4e2a-91e4-8ba36f285828
  5. I Want to Make New Friends on Xbox...Keep Reading

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Want to Make New Friends on Xbox...Keep Reading: Hello everyone! I just wanted to thanks everyone who helped me solve issues I experienced on both Xbox and Windows 10. I never knew I would get responses on the questions i ask. I don't usually...
  6. I got banned for something minor, but i just want to be able to talk to my friends on xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for something minor, but i just want to be able to talk to my friends on xbox...: Hello theres four days of break left and i just want to be able to talk to my friends and play black ops 4 with them. i never do game chat, and. i rarly ever use messages. but ofc i got banned...
  7. AS MUCH AS I LOVE PLAYING ON A GIFT AFTER MY FRIEND UPDATED MY CONSOLE AND I WANT TO START ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    AS MUCH AS I LOVE PLAYING ON A GIFT AFTER MY FRIEND UPDATED MY CONSOLE AND I WANT TO START ...: TRYING TO CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE AND A MESSAGE POPS UP THAT IM BANNED .... QUESTION IS HOW AND WHY? I HAVE A SECURE WIFI CONNECTION AND THIS HAPPENS . SAD STORY ... I WAS PLANNING ON GETTING ME THE...
  8. People Harassed me and my friends and want to report us

in XBoX on Consoles
    People Harassed me and my friends and want to report us: [img] [img] [img] [img] Hello. Me and my friend BLUTSSAMMLER ((I hope I spelled it right)) joined a match in rainbow six siege. As soon as we joined our team our 3 teammates sent me those...
  9. I bought minecraft on the xbox store but i wanted to play with my friends on the xbox one ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft on the xbox store but i wanted to play with my friends on the xbox one ...: please help i dont want to waste 30 dollers 188a8991-1f1b-40a6-a240-896dd2470894
  10. Want to approve child friend requests but can find this in XBOX or Family settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Want to approve child friend requests but can find this in XBOX or Family settings: I have a child account setup for my 9 year old. I want to be prompted to approve any friend request he receives so I can be sure who he is communicating with. I've read this was possible at one...