XBOX ONE FRIENDS

Discus and support XBOX ONE FRIENDS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm 25 live in the nj/nyc area and im looking for more gamers/gaymers etc etc etc def add me 2448bd89-39e0-4282-aa94-81c567518395 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WiCKED LiME, Jun 2, 2014.

1. WiCKED LiME
    WiCKED LiME Guest

XBOX ONE FRIENDS

I'm 25 live in the nj/nyc area and im looking for more
    gamers/gaymers etc etc etc def
    add me

:)

WiCKED LiME, Jun 2, 2014
  2. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    raigraphixs, Jun 2, 2014
  3. Se777eN
    Se777eN Guest
    Friends App on Xbox One Walkthrough

Major Nelson just posted this on reddit

Friends App on Xbox One Walkthroughhttps://youtu.be/ktpqoJfTR3g

Se777eN, Jun 2, 2014
  4. WildAttorney Win User

Can I Add Friends To Xbox One, But Not Xbox 360?

I think I sorted out the issue. support.xbox.com/.../view-xbox-one-friends-on-xbox-360

Xbox One friends don't automatically become Xbox 360 friends. The friendship only goes one way. Your Xbox 360 friends are your Xbox One friends but your Xbox One friends are not necessarily your Xbox 360 friends--you have to specifically add them on the
    Xbox 360. That is good to know. Now I just need to figure out a way to thin the heard on Xbox 360, so to speak.
  5. Bandido1508 Win User

360 Game invites

this may help

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/friends-groups/view-xbox-one-friends-on-xbox-360

On Xbox One, a friend is anyone you’ve added to your friends list. Adding new friends on Xbox One doesn’t require that they send a friend request first.
    When you sign in to an Xbox One console, your Xbox 360 friends will automatically appear in your friends list, as well as in your followers list. If you accept a new friend
    request sent from an Xbox 360 console, you’ll see them as both a friend and a follower on Xbox One.

However, friends who’ve been added on Xbox One won’t automatically show up on your Xbox 360 list. If you plan to play with them on your Xbox 360, you’ll have to send a friend request through your Xbox 360 console. Once they accept,
    you’ll see them in your friends list on both of your consoles.

If you go into the 360 game menu on the xbox one you may be able to see this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7YhbokEf2U&feature=emb_logo
  6. Duster589 Win User

Cross compatibility xbox one/360

Have you tried having him send you a friend request? This is some information I was able to find. It might be worth a shot to have him send you a friend request.

Viewing your Xbox One friends on your Xbox 360 friends list

With Xbox One, a friend is anyone whom you add to your friends list. Adding new friends on Xbox One does not require that they send a friend request first.

When you sign in to an Xbox One console, your Xbox 360 friends will automatically appear in your friends list, as well as your followers list. If you accept a new friend request sent from an Xbox 360 console, you will see them as a friend AND a follower
    on Xbox One. However, friends who have been added on Xbox One will not automatically show up on your Xbox 360 list. If you plan to play with them on your Xbox 360, you’ll have to send a friend request through your Xbox 360 console. Once they accept, you’ll
    then see them in your friends list on both of your consoles.
  7. ArminatorX Win User

communication from xbox 360 to xbox one

Adding a friend should work regardless of console. You can try to do it on the Xbox website if necessary.

Be aware however, that the Xbox 360 has a friend list limit of 100, so if you already have that many people on your friend list, you can't add that person as a friend.

Also, sending a friend request to the Xbox One doesn't show up as a "friend request". Instead, you automatically become a "follower" of that Xbox One user. Only when the Xbox One user friends you back, you are actually friends.

Also be aware, that you can't communicate from Xbox 360 to Xbox One, UNLESS the Xbox One user is playing a Xbox 360 backwards compatible game.

However, you can still use the Xbox app on a Windows 10 PC to participate in a party-chat with Xbox One users, without them being in a Xbox 360 game.
  8. DethOn2Legs Win User

Friends for Xbox one

You cannot play BF3 on XB1
Thema:

XBOX ONE FRIENDS

1. XBOX ONE FRIENDS - Similar Threads - FRIENDS

2. Xbox Live friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live friends: can you play with people on xbox live that are not your friends? I am new to xbox live, and dont have any freinds on there, and want to play with others. What can I do?...
  3. Não consigo adicionar amigos [Mod Translation - I can't add friends]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo adicionar amigos [Mod Translation - I can't add friends]: Xbox n ta ta deixando eu achar o nick de ninguém [Mod Translation - Xbox not letting me find no one's name] 899b034b-9742-469b-a037-e59516aab235
  4. Friends and followers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends and followers: How do I block someone who is following me I have gone onto his account and blocked him but he is still following me **** ?? 5c6ea89f-edae-4afb-bb37-44abec11600f
  5. LFG from friends has vanished when they used to stick

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LFG from friends has vanished when they used to stick: When a friend posts lfg they used to be sticky so you could take a look after the notification had gone. But i can no linger find them! ot was reslly useful because it gave me chance to finish...
  6. Xbox friend finding

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox friend finding: hi my daughter want to add my other daughter on xbox so they cam play minecraft when she finds her gamer tag /profile she peesses add freind and it says she cant and need to change it in the...
  7. REPORT: XBOX user using third party tools. (Friend Scraper)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    REPORT: XBOX user using third party tools. (Friend Scraper): Major Nelson has added me for no reason at all. How I know this is a friend scraper and bot because of the amount of friends on his account. 5 Million is insanity. Please ban this user [img]...
  8. Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.16.10: Cannot join friend’s world

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.16.10: Cannot join friend’s world: Hello Microsoft team and community, I have been constantly trying to join my friend’s multiplayer world on Minecraft, but it says “Unable to join game,” or something along those lines. We are...
  9. Xbox nicknames on the friends tab

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox nicknames on the friends tab: I feel you should be able to nickname Xbox live friends to tell which one is which submitted by /u/Behllo [link] [comments]
  10. I have been band because my friend was on my xbox on his ac and sent rude things to someone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been band because my friend was on my xbox on his ac and sent rude things to someone...: I have been band because my friend was on my xbox on his ac and sent rude things to someone and it banned me 0ef20af1-5d60-4111-b26e-c978761fbeaf