XBOX ONE FRIENDS

Discus and support XBOX ONE FRIENDS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm 25 live in the nj/nyc area and im looking for more gamers/gaymers etc etc etc def add me 2448bd89-39e0-4282-aa94-81c567518395 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WiCKED LiME, Jun 2, 2014.

1. WiCKED LiME
    WiCKED LiME Guest

XBOX ONE FRIENDS

I'm 25 live in the nj/nyc area and im looking for more
    gamers/gaymers etc etc etc def
    add me

:)

WiCKED LiME, Jun 2, 2014
  2. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    raigraphixs, Jun 2, 2014
  3. Se777eN
    Se777eN Guest
    Friends App on Xbox One Walkthrough

Major Nelson just posted this on reddit

Friends App on Xbox One Walkthroughhttps://youtu.be/ktpqoJfTR3g

Se777eN, Jun 2, 2014
  4. WildAttorney Win User

Can I Add Friends To Xbox One, But Not Xbox 360?

I think I sorted out the issue. support.xbox.com/.../view-xbox-one-friends-on-xbox-360

Xbox One friends don't automatically become Xbox 360 friends. The friendship only goes one way. Your Xbox 360 friends are your Xbox One friends but your Xbox One friends are not necessarily your Xbox 360 friends--you have to specifically add them on the
    Xbox 360. That is good to know. Now I just need to figure out a way to thin the heard on Xbox 360, so to speak.
  5. Duster589 Win User

Cross compatibility xbox one/360

Have you tried having him send you a friend request? This is some information I was able to find. It might be worth a shot to have him send you a friend request.

Viewing your Xbox One friends on your Xbox 360 friends list

With Xbox One, a friend is anyone whom you add to your friends list. Adding new friends on Xbox One does not require that they send a friend request first.

When you sign in to an Xbox One console, your Xbox 360 friends will automatically appear in your friends list, as well as your followers list. If you accept a new friend request sent from an Xbox 360 console, you will see them as a friend AND a follower
    on Xbox One. However, friends who have been added on Xbox One will not automatically show up on your Xbox 360 list. If you plan to play with them on your Xbox 360, you’ll have to send a friend request through your Xbox 360 console. Once they accept, you’ll
    then see them in your friends list on both of your consoles.
  6. DethOn2Legs Win User

Friends for Xbox one

You cannot play BF3 on XB1
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

Xbox One friends

Sorry, but I'm a Florida man... So, I'm looking for more friends on the east coast & preferably down in the southern states.
  8. Joey Kray Win User

friends for xbox one

You can add me also. Always good to have more BF4 friends. :)
Thema:

XBOX ONE FRIENDS

1. XBOX ONE FRIENDS - Similar Threads - FRIENDS

2. Accidentally reported my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally reported my friend: We were playing Fortnite and my friend called me a word but i know he didn't mean it and i got angry and reported him. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont ban him. Im so sorry....
  3. friends request

in XBoX on Consoles
    friends request: Hi, I have problems with friend requests from my friends. some friends have disappeared from friendships, and every time I try to add them again, I am prevented with the word error .... I would...
  4. What should I do if I ran into random players who were former friends or people I did not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What should I do if I ran into random players who were former friends or people I did not...: Sometimes when I play Overwatch, I run across some random players and some are not my friends anymore or people I don't agree with. I mean what should I do? Not assist them or let them kill me in...
  5. : My nat type is open but unable to play live games with friends

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : My nat type is open but unable to play live games with friends: : My nat type is open but unable to play live games with friends Thanks for the help man. However i haven't yet got the chance to check.. I will try the suggested step and definitely let you know....
  6. Friends list not showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list not showing: For about 5 months my friend list does not show on my xbox one, have tried resetting xbox, reloading profile, new profile but still i an showing 0 friends. I can enter a party through invite and...
  7. Add friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    Add friends: How do i allow my child the ability to add 'friends' to our Xbox One so that he can play with them online? df81e1e9-3318-461b-82ec-0a694468006b
  8. Party Chat Random Issues With One Friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat Random Issues With One Friend: Before I post this I want to say Ive tried everything Xbox Support or any random site or person has ever suggested. Im a computer technician so I am tech savvy. Please dont respond with obvious...
  9. Win10 Xbox app, friends offline, never get their invites.

in XBoX on Windows
    Win10 Xbox app, friends offline, never get their invites.: It's been a couple years now and my friend and I still have these issues. We're trying to get into a lobby for Forza motorsport 7 and I would never get the invite. If his profile actually said he...
  10. One friend and I can't play together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One friend and I can't play together: So this started about a week ago at this point, I posted my problem on the Xbox subreddit yesterday but got no answers. So playing multiplayer games solo works completely fine and partying up and...