xbox one friends

Discus and support xbox one friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; is there anyone who would like to be my friend and play minecraft 655047cb-7f16-4fa0-a558-20df760247fc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VestingJungle, Apr 25, 2015.

1. xbox one friends

is there anyone who would like to be my friend and play minecraft

:)

VestingJungle, Apr 25, 2015
  2. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    raigraphixs, Apr 25, 2015
  3. Se777eN
    Se777eN Guest
    Friends App on Xbox One Walkthrough

Major Nelson just posted this on reddit

Friends App on Xbox One Walkthroughhttps://youtu.be/ktpqoJfTR3g

Se777eN, Apr 25, 2015
  4. WildAttorney Win User

Can I Add Friends To Xbox One, But Not Xbox 360?

I think I sorted out the issue. support.xbox.com/.../view-xbox-one-friends-on-xbox-360

Xbox One friends don't automatically become Xbox 360 friends. The friendship only goes one way. Your Xbox 360 friends are your Xbox One friends but your Xbox One friends are not necessarily your Xbox 360 friends--you have to specifically add them on the
    Xbox 360. That is good to know. Now I just need to figure out a way to thin the heard on Xbox 360, so to speak.
  5. Bandido1508 Win User

360 Game invites

this may help

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/friends-groups/view-xbox-one-friends-on-xbox-360

On Xbox One, a friend is anyone you’ve added to your friends list. Adding new friends on Xbox One doesn’t require that they send a friend request first.
    When you sign in to an Xbox One console, your Xbox 360 friends will automatically appear in your friends list, as well as in your followers list. If you accept a new friend
    request sent from an Xbox 360 console, you’ll see them as both a friend and a follower on Xbox One.

However, friends who’ve been added on Xbox One won’t automatically show up on your Xbox 360 list. If you plan to play with them on your Xbox 360, you’ll have to send a friend request through your Xbox 360 console. Once they accept,
    you’ll see them in your friends list on both of your consoles.

If you go into the 360 game menu on the xbox one you may be able to see this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7YhbokEf2U&feature=emb_logo
  6. Duster589 Win User

Cross compatibility xbox one/360

Have you tried having him send you a friend request? This is some information I was able to find. It might be worth a shot to have him send you a friend request.

Viewing your Xbox One friends on your Xbox 360 friends list

With Xbox One, a friend is anyone whom you add to your friends list. Adding new friends on Xbox One does not require that they send a friend request first.

When you sign in to an Xbox One console, your Xbox 360 friends will automatically appear in your friends list, as well as your followers list. If you accept a new friend request sent from an Xbox 360 console, you will see them as a friend AND a follower
    on Xbox One. However, friends who have been added on Xbox One will not automatically show up on your Xbox 360 list. If you plan to play with them on your Xbox 360, you’ll have to send a friend request through your Xbox 360 console. Once they accept, you’ll
    then see them in your friends list on both of your consoles.
  7. ArminatorX Win User

communication from xbox 360 to xbox one

Adding a friend should work regardless of console. You can try to do it on the Xbox website if necessary.

Be aware however, that the Xbox 360 has a friend list limit of 100, so if you already have that many people on your friend list, you can't add that person as a friend.

Also, sending a friend request to the Xbox One doesn't show up as a "friend request". Instead, you automatically become a "follower" of that Xbox One user. Only when the Xbox One user friends you back, you are actually friends.

Also be aware, that you can't communicate from Xbox 360 to Xbox One, UNLESS the Xbox One user is playing a Xbox 360 backwards compatible game.

However, you can still use the Xbox app on a Windows 10 PC to participate in a party-chat with Xbox One users, without them being in a Xbox 360 game.
  8. DethOn2Legs Win User

Friends for Xbox one

You cannot play BF3 on XB1
Thema:

xbox one friends

1. xbox one friends - Similar Threads - friends

2. Allowing Child Account to Add Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allowing Child Account to Add Friends: First off, I don't own an Xbox. Never have, never will. I only have a Microsoft Account. Thought I suppose I do technically have an Xbox account through my PC (Xbox Console Companion) but treat it...
  3. My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold: My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold. we are trying to play friday the 13th with gameshare and hes not able to play, anyone know how to fix this?...
  4. i dont know when this was but thank you for separating friends and broadcasts notifications

in XboX Insiders
    i dont know when this was but thank you for separating friends and broadcasts notifications: that is all submitted by /u/lcg22 [link] [comments]
  5. Can't send invite to friend to join multiplayer minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send invite to friend to join multiplayer minecraft: I have created a multiplaywr minecraft world, and one of my friends cannot join it. She cannot see my game under the friends tab to join it, I send her invites to join from in the game, but she...
  6. Adding friends on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding friends on Minecraft: Hello, I need to change the privacy settings to allow my daughter to add friends on Minecraft. I'm trying to do this online through my Microsoft account, but I don't know what changes need to be...
  7. Inviting friends??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inviting friends??: Ok so on my xbox I can't invite friends, its like not lit up so I can't click on it and when I do it doesn't do anything, and I have tried soooo many methods idk what to do anymore....
  8. Chat Keeps Muting My Friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat Keeps Muting My Friends: I've been experiencing this issue for about 6 months now. I'll be in a party chat with one or more of my friends (the number doesn't seem to effect when I experience this) in a chat that either I...
  9. Friends list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list: It ANY ever going to be done about the horrible friends list, on Xbox? For months now they have done nothing, but act up, either on the Xbox itself or on the app. I continually show that I have no...
  10. Friends/Social

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends/Social: It shows my friend is offline and has no friends when I played with her yesterday and it doesn't allow me to add her as a friend any reason why? 501b5122-b009-496e-a6f0-b0f2e831c851